It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO-Flashing Lights in CLEAR DAYLIGHT

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by kleverone

It does look like it is spinning quickly but it might be an illusion created by the smaller object. What looks like a light actually seems either a protruding object or a separate, smaller object rotating around the big one extremely quickly.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
This totally agrees with Bob Lazars explanation of how the propulsion systems work on these crafts.. essentially they usually have 3 wave-guides that lead gravity waves from the reactor... They pulsate each one to achieve there desired latitude, direction and speed.. 1 is usually pulsated to move up and down, another is pulsated to move forward and perhaps another one used to turn or pick up objects.. The lights are nothing more then the air being ionized from the gravity waves being shot... You can see that each pulse corresponds to a trajectory change or speed... Very good video!!!

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I am feeling hoax, if it were a craft being "intelligently controlled" then what the hell are they doing? Did a couple of alien teenagers take Dad's multidimensional craft for a joy ride? Instead of tearing down the road, blowin doughnuts and impressing the ladies... they do THAT!? Come on people, its a large contractor's 55 gallon black trash bag filled with helium and some shiny tinsel taped to the corners to make it look like its flashing multicolored lights. Really... I want to believe... but I just cant buy this.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   
the multicolor rapidly flashing/strobing is typical of ufos and ufo sightings that I consider to be genuine.

(like the lake erie UFO footage: www.youtube.com... )

IMHO that video shows an extra terrestrial vehicle.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

Nice work on the enhancements Shakesbeer. The flashing lights don't seem to be simply sunlight reflection, no matter how fast this thing is turning.
Anyone else see a similarity between the object in this footage and that shot by Anthony Woods.
uk.youtube.com...
Fascinating video Camilo1, good find.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Oh my goodness...!!

Me and my wife saw something that looked EXACTLY like this when driving home during the afternoon. At first we thought it was a balloon or trash bags but it changed direction and moved very fast. I thought it was changing shape or something and the thing was solid black, and looked metallic.

Almost crashed trying to follow it.

The next day I parked on the roof of a garage as usual for work and decided to go over and talk to the guard that patrols up there. I asked him if he'd seen any strange objects in the sky around this area of the city. To my surprise he said yes.

He told me that during the afternoon a few times he saw what he thought was balloons but then they would change direction or stop in the air. Once he said he saw them make a sort of formation. Of course he never said anything about aliens and he thinks they are satellites but he wasn't sure.

That is so weird.

- Lee

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Very strange, it could of course be a balloon, but what can explain all the light flashes?

Flashing lights on a balloon?

Just a guess...

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
That wasn't a balloon, it made two left turns and a right and then zoomed out of site. Very good daylight sighting. That's a keeper.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
NOT a UAP, This one gets my big red seal of disaproval as a HOAX!

Yep! Looks like it!
If one observes it carefully and in slo-mo, it seems to be a chopper with contra-rotating blades glinting in the sun light. The third 'flashing light' is the nose of the chopper which is also reflecting sunlight.

My two bits!

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I thought the object looked like it was turning/spinning slowly,much like balloons would BUT!I really don't think it's a ballooon/balloons,odd thing is, it reminded me of a drawing of a U.F.O. on Stan Romaneks site.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Saw something similar about 2 months ago, only I was able to see the object for only a few seconds after it rushed off in high speed. But same kinda lights goin on. Both me and the person with me in the car dismissed it as reflections from a plane or something, altho that still wouldnt totally describe it. After seeing this we are both sceptic again about what we actually spotted then.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Luckymauro, the same person from the first video just posted a new video that looks interesting, this was shot in Hermosa Beach California. The guy on the video gives an explanation before showing the video.

And

The daylight video is not a helicopter, coaxial dual counter rotating rotors are not a feature common in western helicopters, however in former soviet helicopters it is more common, specially KAMOV helicopters:

KA-25

KA-32

I believe it is safe to say that the footage was not taken in eastern europe, Russia, the Middle East, or Africa. Then if it was a dual rotor helicopter it could only have been a Chinook or a Osprey:

Chinook

Osprey:

Judge for yourselves, this was no helicopter to me.

[edit on 1-6-2008 by Camilo1]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

I did look at this video in slow motion after I captured it and went frame by frame and selected a few to enhance to post here....and there is no way that thing is a helicopter. The shape literally changes so many times while watching, don't think that's a normal feature on helicopters.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
I thought it was a mylar balloon turning in the wind and reflecting sunlight. Looked more like sunlight reflection than flashing lights.
At least that what it looked like to me.

after watching the vid and before reading the replies, this is precisely what it looked like to me.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
cool,thanks for sharing..

we should be seeing these and other types of craft more and more in the near future.

take care

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Looks like a metalic silver ufo orb type. Watch it spin on its axis Watch it morph into other visible shapes. Watch angel type wings appear at various moments. Watch it zig zag all over the place. Watch it pulsate just like ufo orbs do. I like this vid. Brings back memories.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skipper1975
cool,thanks for sharing..

we should be seeing these and other types of craft more and more in the near future.

take care

Care to elaborate?

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Notice that there are helicopter sounds in the video. From whence they came I'm not sure

Also, I can clearly see coloured lights, not only white/reflective ones. Anyone else seeing a green one?

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
thanks again for sharing...

wanna see some amazing video/pics?

Jaime Maussan at the 2005 UFO conference..
conspiracyrealitytv.com...

it's a long video,but wow..i saw some pics of the grey type aliens that are amazing.

take care

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Hello,

The video looks like a metallic spinning ufo kite. I use to have one when I was a kid.

Spinning UFO Kites

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join