It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that Wal-mart is involved in satanism!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I felt the title of the thread was misleading. Being a cold, calus, heartless, 'economic hurricaine' does not automaticly equate to "Satanism", I appreciate the OP for the information put forth to communicate their disapproval of Walmart, but why are you calling it "Satanism"??? I have to admit when I clicked on this thread I was kind of expecting some sort of evidence that the founders of walmart were proven to follow the church of Satan, or possibly the current CEO was caught performing some ritual that uneducated psuedo-christians would term as "satanic". All I got was basically a heart-felt rant about how Walmart is an unethical corporation. Well...Corporations being unethical in their pursuit of capital is nothing new. Furthermore, it definetly doesn't prompt me to immediatly relate Walmart with Satanism. I ask you: "What exactly do you think Satanism is?" Secondly, what exactly is the 'proof' you allude to. I respectfully reccommend you change the title of the thread to something along the lines of "Walmart is economicly evil IMHO" because I truly feel you have failed on all levels to provide "Proof Walmart is Satanic"...now a little off topic, but I read a very intersting story about Dark Occult Rituals taking place in a Woolworths, it was a good read...I enjoyed reading this thread regardless of the misleading title and I feel you have provided some great information. Thank you. And I also wanted to add that I hate the exoerience of shopping at Walmart, but it really does offer the best prices in my area, so because of the prices, I suffer through the shopping experience so that I may survive!

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I'm stopping at Walmart on my way home from work to get some chicken for the grill. I hope the Satan worshipers at Wally World didn't put a curse on it.

I 'll look at the Missing Children bulletin and see what it says.

[edit on 2-6-2008 by Sparky63]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparky63

Just make sure to throughly cook your chicken.. You know High Heat will destroy all curses or was that Salmonella Bacteria..

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by thefreepatriot

So the missing children's network is evil?

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Instead of spending money saving those 6666 children they could have spent it on dropping there prices a minuscule amount, which would have been a better use of it.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by thefreepatriot

Many small towns across the U.S are now Ghost Towns because of Wal-Mart.. they come in knock out the local economy and they don't realize or care that most people there are business owners that somehow compete with Wal-mart... Then they knock out the competition and there consumers...in one shot... sales go down (because theres no money or people have moved) and Wal-Mart then closes shop and leaves the town.. Leaving it devastated like a Hurricane would..

I'm no fan of Walmart, but do you mind naming one town where this happened? (where the opening of a Walmart caused a ghost town)

It seems strange that WalMart would set up shop, only to close a few years later. I assume they do market studies before spending millions on opening a store. If the retail market is not big enough to sustain Walmart's operations, I doubt they would even open there.

Originally posted by jamie83
From what I've seen, most of the materials put out bashing Wal-Mart lead directly back to unions who were pissed off that Wal-Mart employees CHOOSE not to be part of their outdated unions.

Got to love these union-bashers. Tell me jamie, would you say the Rockefellers went to far in Ludlow?

Oh, those darn evil unions! Union bashing is the Capitalists' favorite pass time.

[edit on 3/6/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNut23

Well the only one I can think of doesn't even exist. It was a South Park Episode.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
We have occasionally shopped our local WalMart in the past --not anymore tho. Has anyone else noticed how inferior the quality of their food is??? The last straw came for us when my husband was eating a bowl of soup we had purchased at WalMart and found what, at first glance, looked like a finger -- upon closer inspection it was just a big ol' bone, but convinced us to NEVER shop WalMart again, combined with all the other obvious reasons not to do so. Who wants to save 5 cents to eat garbage?

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I remember when barcodes came out, all the Ultra Religious jumped on the bandwagon claiming that barcodes were the mark of the beast and that soon we would have them tattoed to our arms, foreheads etc. Now I see it is the time for the RFID chip to be villified. I guess in another few years, there will be something else.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

wal-mart is no different than any other business, other than uits size of course.
the reason "mom and pop" stores fail isn't because of wal-mart, it's because most small businesses that aren't catering to a specialized market can't compete. small businesses that try to sell a large variety of items are no longer a viable business model. times change, the world is one giant market, big box stores are more able to sell large varieties to large volumes. small businesses simply need to adapt.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
reply to post by jamie83

666 is the mark of the beast.. My post wasn't just about the coincidence that Wal-mart would posted 6,666 children recovered especially when there are so many Christian consumers shopping in its stores...... it was about the damage that Wal-mart is doing to American communities and how evil this is..If you don't think having 6,666 is a coincidence or if you don't think 666 is the mark of the beast and is satanic.. then may god help you.

[edit on 31-5-2008 by thefreepatriot]

what does 666 being the mark of the beast have to do with 6,666? they are not the same number. they do not mathematically corellate in any way. they cannot be manipulated with some cool trick to make each other, add up to each other, whatever. ok so 666 is the number of the beast....and???? 6,666 is not.
yes walmart is evil
666 is not 6,666

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
When I was a kid, about 35 years ago, my family and I would go out for supper in the evening and always ate at small, locally owned restaurants, our medicine was from a local pharmacy and our food from a local grocery store. Now the restaurants have been replaced with name brand feed bags, the pharmacies are now corporate giants and the grocery stores replaced with foreign conglomerates. Why?...that's progress.
After finishing school, I worked for one corporate business and 3 "mom and pop" stores. At the "evil" corporation for full time work I was "forced" to endure two 15 minute breaks, 30 minutes+ for lunch, my birthday off, several paid personal days off a year as well as paid sick days and 10 days paid vacation and paid healthcare. If I started at 9:00 I had to be there at 9:00 and when I quit at 5:00 I was done at 5:00. At the independent stores I got, for the same amount of work, 30 minutes for lunch, a birthday day(not on my birthday), unpaid vacation, sick days were not given and NO health coverage. I had to start a half hour early and leave a half hour later. Currently, I've owned my own business, retail, for over 15 years. I get NO vacation days, NO sick pay, NO personal days, I make less than the minimum wage I got when I first began to work ($3.25hr) and I can't even think about getting mediocre health care. Even with all this, I wouldn't trade it for anything.
As far as Wal-Mart being evil, I'm curious how anyone can percieve this. Wal-Mart employees are abused and are made to take low pay for demanding work...SO WHAT!!! If they don't like it, they can quit and get a "real" job at another place. I don't think the managers at Wal-Mart have a gun pointed at you forcing you to stay. When I was harrassed by my manager at a record store I had worked, I didn't like the situation so I quit. Somehow, I managed to survive a few days without being employedwhich meant I did without until I worked again. If you don't like shopping the "Evil Beast" then don't go to Kmart, Costco, Sears(sorry, that's Kmart), CVS, Wegman's, Giant, TGI Friday's, McDonalds, CVS, Rite Aid, Burger King, Wendy's, Big Lots, Victoria's Secrret, etc. They're all corporations, they all buy and sell goods from foreign countries that employ sweatshops and prison labor. Hell, America uses its prisoners for labor on all kinds of goods and services. Maybe we should look at all the unnecessary crap we buy and ask if we really need to spend money on these things.
Things we need we want; things we want we don't need.
Unless Wal-Mart is markedly different from other businesses, I think they give their workers some sort of salary. If the workers don't get paid enough they can either ask for a raise or quit and find something better. I know...an absurd idea since, after reading this thread, it is apparent that you WM bashers think that anybody employed at Wal-Mart is a brain dead automaton incapable of self-detemination.
There has been a Wal-Mart in my community for well over 10 years. Yes, we have business that have gone under, but businesses went under before. The town where I live and work has a thriving business community, a hardware store, health food store, drugstore, clothing store, jewelry store and my favorite, an art supply store. Businesses come and go, that's the nature of retail. It's easy to blame failure on anything but ourselves.
I DO NOT LIKE Wal-Mart and chastise my wife for shopping there. Is the economic stability of our community failing? Hell, no! Not because of Wal-Mart and not in spite of it, just because we have an economically viable community. Businesses fail due to many reasons: owner's incompetence, location, product or just bad luck. Communities fail due to severe economic shifts, major employers fail, or a shift as people move to other areas.
good=employed & stable evil=jobless & homeless

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by jamie83
Wow... this is really scary...

Not Wal-Mart or your video...

The extent to which delusional paranoia runs rampant these days...

1. 6,666 is just a number. It's not scary or Satanic. Get a grip.

2. The bulletin board was about finding missing children, not stealing children. This is a GOOD thing.

3. Wal-Mart provides billions of dollars worth of merchandise to people who walk into Wal-Mart because they WANT the stuff they're buying! This is a good thing too! Unless you'd rather have a Marxist central government like the one in Cuba telling people what they're allowed to have.

totally agree'd with you. lol. and if they did have those chips.... doesn't mean they are even knowingly part of satanic worship.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
are you serious? OMG I have worked for wal-mart and have never seen anything you have mentioned. Part timers are now able to have more than they have ever had as far as benefits. If people chose not to get these benefits for whatever reason that is a personal choice.
As for the towns drying up and blowing away? that is a lack of being able to adapt to a new situation. Wal-Mart buys in great bulk which is something that the smaller stores can not do..so they need to adapt to a new situations, if they are not able or are unwilling to do so then yes they will go out of business.
Your proof is a joke. Just because a board is not changed for over a year like that? maybe its because the information has not changed or someone fell down on the job, we are all Human.
Facts are much better in this instance rather than myth.. Have a great day and by the way? I am not a satanist by a long shot.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join