It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that Wal-mart is involved in satanism!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Tell me this: why are Christians fighting against the use of the RFID chip at Wal-Mart, but they seem to be fine with the REAL ID Act? If anything marks the beginning of the end, as it is defined in Revelations, it will be the REAL ID Act. Yet most Christians seem to believe the government on this one? Come on!

**Disclaimer: I am not a Christian and do not believe in "end time" philosophies. However, I tend to like my privacy and would be more than happy to work with Christians to stop the REAL ID, despite our basic reasons for opposing it.**

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by scarlett1125

Lack of information\education on the issue probably? Allot of Christians also look the other way because The Bush Admin supports anti abortion issues... Ask any Christian about the Real Id act and they probably wouldn't know..

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
the 6,666 could just be a weird coincidence... But I truly believe Wal-mart to be evil... With all the damage they have done to local communities and American industry they have destroyed... They might as well be the devil...

[edit on 1-6-2008 by thefreepatriot]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I have long ago made the personal decision to boycott Wal Mart. I have no problem with anyone who wishes to shop there, but I do not.
Like others here, my personal choice is to use more local shops for everything. Since I made this decision, everything that I have ever needed can be found in another store besides Wal Mart.
Wal Mart, in my opinion, is reserved for the self serving cheapos or those too poor to afford to pay the small increase in price at local shops.

To me, it is a catch-22. People have to shop at mega stores to get the bargains because there is not a (for whatever reason) qualifying job for them to afford local prices and the mega stores import cheaper (and often subpar) foreign products eliminating the need for as much skilled labor and manufacturing.

This is just part of the viscious loop that is aided by the popularity of Wal Mart.

I have heard and use the statement often that "if Sam Walton were to sit up from his grave, the state of his Wal Mart would be enough to kill him again."

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   

moral is walmart is ALWAYS *Snip* PEOPLE OVER

I
beleive this video will just about sum everything the op was conveying.. In a sense wal-mart is pure evil, they ruin communities and families at the expense of having "low prices" But look at the cost?

[edit on 1-6-2008 by idontliveherelikeyou]

[Mod edit - Please do not circumvent Censors, Please review: Vulgarity and The Automatic ATS Censors
Circumventing the censors to provide a misspelled simulation of a curse word is simply not allowed.

[edit on 1/6/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I live in a VERY rural town, literally in the middle of no where. The nearest city is a 2 hour drive. In the winter, it is impossible due to passes closing for winter. But, we make our 2 hour trek to the city because I refuse to shop walmart.

Anyway, as long as I can remember, our little industrious town fared very well on local businesses, bakery, dress shop, hardware, tire store, and a few mom and pop grocery stores. You name it, our little town had it. (OH how I miss the mom and pop grocery store. They don't even exist here anymore.)

Then finally, here comes wal-hell knocking on our door, wanting to plop down their hypermart/supercenter, whatever you want to call it. And somehow, some way, the majority of citizens in our county were woo'd and romanced by the thought of a large store that has everything! Many of us fought and fought to keep them out. I don't know if anyone has ever seen one of the walmart attorneys work their magic in the court room. It's amazing. But yes, the minority fought to keep them out but walmart eventually won.

We tried to tell everyone who was FOR them, that they would see every business shut down within a year. No one believed it. No one thought it could happen. But oh did it ever. Some shut down less than or up to six months after Walmart's opening. Alot of long time families, or generational families on their land had to pack it up, sell it and move because they no longer had jobs. Many businesses went bankrupt. Thanks to walmart.

All we have now is, a few small owned businesses, and the large eye sore, big box store sitting in the middle of my beloved mountain range.

The people wanted it, and they certainly got it, plus more. Now, I am by far NOT a racist person, but since they came here, soon came immigrants, then came nothing but crime. No offense to anyone, but it's the truth and I will call them as I see them. We never had alot of crime before walmart came. As far as I'm concerned, they ruined, just completely ruined our beautiful township.

As far as their being evil or satanic? lol I don't think they're aligned with Satan, but these people are definitely evil and cold hearted.

That's all I want to say about them.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Asherah

I am truly sorry to hear your plight about your beautiful town
I used the 6,666 post in order to draw the real issue of what Wal-mart is doing to America... Which is essentially systematically destroying the American Dream.. i believe this to be evil, as they know exactly what they are doing... the numbers 666 has an evil meaning behind it.. So when i saw this there for over a year... I figure I might as well take a pic of this weird coincidence.. and use to discuss the evil that Wal-mart is orchestrating on the American people... You have to admit though.. it is a weird number to stop at...

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I agree with what you said about Walmart driving small business out and that American taxpayers are subsidizing their lack of healthcare for employees and low wages, but the whole 6,666 missing children thing/satanism link is a bit of a stretch for me.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Actually!!! 666 is a number for good luck in ancient times. And some scholar argues that 616 is the REAL number of the beast.

But, you did really point out something interesting, those RFID chip. I do believe its jeopardize our privacy, but I don't think its there microphone in the chips just yet. I think the RFID chips are just ways for corporate companies to keep track of the flow of goods we buy and consume. By determining which goods sell and which goods doesn't, companies may come up with better marketing strategy, stock up more on certain goods and what not. I mean its often underneath the bar code I believe, so it makes sense that when the cashier scans the goods, data of that goods gets recorded into some super database, that then gets relay to the mother company....lol okay the last part is just my imagination but who knows....

So nothing satanic. And well 6666 isn't 666, and 1996 doesn't equal 666, with the two of the 99 reversed. But like everyone else, walmart is evil in many other ways. Good things most of their products aren't good or top brand, so I always go to other stores most of the time.

p.s. Asherah that such a sad story....I haven't seen small stores in a while, I used to when I was a little kid, and they always brought something magical and unique. But now its just generalized.

[edit on 1-6-2008 by skyblueff0]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by thefreepatriot

I emplore everyone of you who reads this to find and read the book "Das Kapital", follow what it says and you will have no more problems with satanic companies like walmart taking advantage of satanic capitalist systems.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
We may not agree on the tactics wal-.mart uses( i dont). They push out the mom and pops, which IMO is the lifeblood of a town.

But to say that they are satanic is insane. They are a business. A very sucsesful company. Is that a crime????????

Why does that make you satanic? Is samsung Satanic? is GE satanic? Is Boeing satanic?

Another example of how twisted religion is degrading ATS

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Yes, I remember when I was younger, how my parents could put things on credit at the corner grocery store. At the end of the month, they'd pay up. Can't do this now! Unless there is a place like this that still exists.

We never went without food as children because the mom and pop store took care of us, and we took care of them. This is one big reason I support farmers markets.

As it is now, the county is bringing up another proposition to build a cookie cutter strip mall here. Old Navy, Starbucks, Panda Express, and a Barnes and Noble. And of course it is going to go through, because the majority wants it. It's not just walmart that does this to the country. It's other businesses as well
And no, I do not like Starbucks LOL I'm old school. I like my coffee brewed in my own pot at home.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Walmart satanist?
Give me a break.

Sure they are power hungry greedy corporates but not Satan worshippers

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   

1. How is anything in this thread related to Secret Societies, the topic of this forum?
  2. If the OT really means Satanism, shouldn't this be in the Religious Conspiracies forum?
  3. Is there even a conspiracy at work? Or does this belong in the Rant BTS forum?

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by drock905

You missed the whole point... Its all the evil they have been doing to America as a whole destroying towns,industry and futures.. This in my opinion is pure evil... I found the 6,666 since 1996 a weird coincidence... And I used this vehicle to get a discussion going on how Wal-mart is destroying America.. And you can't compare companies like Ge for example because they actually build up towns not destroy them, Yes many of there cheaper products are made in China but major technical industries such as jet engines, power plants etc.. Give lots of real jobs, with real benefits.. and help the local economy immensely... So no Wal-Mart is not like GE or the other companies you mentioned for Wal-Mart destroys and pillages, and the other companies help build America.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

There is no cookie cutter section for this.. I figured it to be closest with secret societies because I believe Wal-Mart is secretly conspiring and knowingly destroying our beautiful independent little towns, where freedom loving people own businesses and have futures... Is it satanism\demonic? I don't know... But to me any entity that systematically destroys America is pure evil. and the persona of the devil is pure evil as well.... the 6,666 in 1996 could be pure coincidence.. off coarse if you flip a few numbesr you also have 6, 666 & 1666.. Since when you say the mark of the beast you don't say as six hundred and sixty six, then the comma will separate the 3 sixes.. so it is in fact not 4 digits.. this sign has been up there for over 1 year and has not changed whatsoever.. you figure something where there is such a negative connotation to it they will make sure to update the post, Sure they have found more children in 1 year?...., but they haven't so I decided to take a picture and use it as a vehicle to bring discussion about the evil empire...

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

please read all the comments before coming to a conclusion. This discussion isn't really about WAL-MART being devil worshipers at all.. It's about how they are destroying the American dream for thousands of people... If you look at Costco.. which by the way is my favorite place to shop , most workers are very very happy. I remember speaking to a employee and she was telling how a customer came and was complaining about something she then told the employee what do you know you prob make 8 an hour... What she didn't know is that she actually made closer to 60,000 a year.. which is by the way 3 times more the average wage for Wal-Mart... They also get full benefits, discounts, and all the Costco perks... I just read in the news that Costco stock is up 36% in the last quarter... The point is you can have a good company that brings REAL JOBS and real benefits and still make a substantial profit.. Like Costco.. Just compare employees one day for fun.. You will see employees bright alert, having fun helping customers.. And actually seem pretty educated, Wal-Mart employees? Depressed gloomy, some of them look like they are about to go postal (not generalizing just my experience) ..... So you can be a successful business without killing the workers and totally destroying the community.. Not to mention Costco also has great prices for quantity and most products are quality products
So please don't just read the title that I have posted granted it is a bit sensational, But like any newspaper article the title needs to standout... its not the 666 that is killing the American Dream its Wal-Mart

[edit on 1-6-2008 by thefreepatriot]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Asherah

I don't understand the Starbucks craze.. Coffee is now almost 4.00 last time I checked... I guess it's because of the environment perhaps? We have a Panera Bread here which is great , they sell loaves of bread (all natural\real) have sandwiches soups.. They have free Wi-FI and they aren't so expensive.. Workers seem bright so they must be getting a descent salary.. That to me is a place that makes sense... but Star Bucks...

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
reply to post by JoshNorton

There is no cookie cutter section for this.. I figured it to be closest with secret societies because I believe Wal-Mart is secretly conspiring and knowingly destroying our beautiful independent little towns, where freedom loving people own businesses and have futures... Is it satanism\demonic? I don't know... But to me any entity that systematically destroys America is pure evil.

Sorry, TFP but WalMart is the distillation of the American Dream®, the very essence of domination and usury. I'm sure Karl Marx is chuckling away. You guys (and we Canucks as well) are cheerfully paying for the rope to hang ourselves with and the rope was probably spun offshore for next-to-nothing. Unless we pry open our collective wallets a bit more in order to support companies that produce on this continent, then how can we complain when the manufacturing jobs go elsewhere to give us that ephemeral high of having saved two-bits here and a buck there?

We Canadians are still living with the ramifications of a poorly-thought-out decision a half-century ago by a Mason by the name of Diefenbaker to shut down the production of the Avro Arrow. In one move, the Canadian high-tech industry was dealt a crippling blow. There were five prototypes built and flying and more on the production line, all of which were designed to fly between Mach 1 and Mach 2 (with a Mach 2+ prototype on the boards), could fly nearly the same height as the then-secret U2 and with a Canadian designed-and-built air-to-air missile package that would bring down pretty much anything flying. But one man thought it'd be cheaper to by missiles, thereby eliminating a wealth of jobs in this country but (perversely) enabling JFK to make his famous speech about putting an American on the moon before the decade was out. A disproportionate number of those engineers were Canadians. You can thank Diefenbaker for that.

So, you want industry and middle-class jobs? You're going to have to support your own industry. If not, quit griping.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join