It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that Wal-mart is involved in satanism!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I live in Hallandale Beach, Fl where unfortunately every once in awhile I go to Wal-Mart which is 1 block from where I live.. I always felt that Wal-Mart destroys communities rather then help them..Many small towns across the U.S are now Ghost Towns because of Wal-Mart.. they come in knock out the local economy and they don't realize or care that most people there are business owners that somehow compete with Wal-mart... Then they knock out the competition and there consumers...in one shot... sales go down (because theres no money or people have moved) and Wal-Mart then closes shop and leaves the town.. Leaving it devastated like a Hurricane would..People don't realize a few things that yes you get good prices but at huge expense to the local community, U.S industry and the American taxpayer... When Wal-mart comes into a small town it drives out any competition which is owned by freedom loving Americans... Which usually buy goods and products from U.S manufacturers. not China"And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more"Most.Wal-Mart employees\slaves are on a part time basis and have no benefits and are paid a little over minimum wage... Obviously most workers need medical attention\ care and there families... And especially now with inflation can they truly afford the cost of living? That is an obvious no.... they eventually turn to food stamps and other government programs to help... So who really pays Wal-mart employees? The answer is the American taxpayer does!! so even if you have never purchased an item in Wal-mart.. I can guarantee you that some of your tax dollars have reached some poor Wal-mart employees families... this has a diabolical economic effect by destroying the American dream... The next issue I have with Wal-Mart is that Christians groups are now battling Wal-Mart trying to stop there use of the RFID chips in merchandise which I and many believe to be the mark of the beast.Yes Wal-Mart is not planning on implating it on employees yet.. But its probaly only a matter of time and perhaps it will condition the American consumer to accept the RFID chip as something normal to have and eventually submitting to this."He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name. This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666". Now about the "proof" I have been going to this particular Wal-Mart for well over 1 year... and I have seen a number I would have thought would have been changed by now... But it hasn't and after seeing it one more time... I said this cannot be a coincidence after over 1 year! I decided to take a video of the Wal-Mart community Board featuring 6,666 recovered missing children...This is my confirmation on top of all other destructive acts against Americans, that Wal-Mart is just pure evil! and its the Walton family shareholder are probably involved in the occult and satanism..

For some reason I can't get the video directly on ATS perhaps its too new and hasn't indexed yet here is the link.

[edit on 31-5-2008 by thefreepatriot]

[Mod Edit - fix link]

[edit on 31/5/2008 by Sauron]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I couldn't get the video to work. It says a malfunction in the link.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Interesting post. Wal Mart is the devil. I made a thread on Wal Mart a little while back posting many of its evils. Have a look:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Mad_Hatter

Very good post.. I always knew these issues but I never knew the actual amount of money Wal-Mart causes American's to lose.. Very good post, try clicking on the link to see the video.. The chances of having that particular number out of so many and having it posted for over 1 year(probably longer) makes it a very low probability of it being by chance..

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Hmm, from the video..............

Interesting that they choose to make the poster showing the number of missing children found to rest at the number 6,666!

Why use that particular number knowing how people have the mental attachment of it.

Mad Hatter, good info on your thread, also!

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
hahahah....6,666 children have been recovered? that's hilarious. I'm not sure its definite proof that wal mart is the devil, but there is other proof for that.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Wow... this is really scary...

Not Wal-Mart or your video...

The extent to which delusional paranoia runs rampant these days...

1. 6,666 is just a number. It's not scary or Satanic. Get a grip.

2. The bulletin board was about finding missing children, not stealing children. This is a GOOD thing.

3. Wal-Mart provides billions of dollars worth of merchandise to people who walk into Wal-Mart because they WANT the stuff they're buying! This is a good thing too! Unless you'd rather have a Marxist central government like the one in Cuba telling people what they're allowed to have.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

Ahem...if you've read my thread on wal mart that I provided the link to in my above post, AND you're okay with all of that information, then it is my humble opinioin that something is very wrong with you.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
some years ago it was Proctor and Gamble that had a satanic drive
and was leading the American masses into impurity...

(hit the search engine of your choice)

since the P&G thingy fizzled out, now its WMT & mr. Sam Walton taking the lead dog position eh?

conspiracy theory is fun most of the time... but sometimes the stretch becomes tedious!

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Mod Note Please Review: Terms and Conditions

1i.) Videos: While we do allow video embedding, as long as the content of the video meets the requirements of these Terms and Conditions, you will not embed a video with no commentary from you that describes the video and why it is germane to the topic of the thread.

[edit on 31/5/2008 by Sauron]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

666 is the mark of the beast.. My post wasn't just about the coincidence that Wal-mart would posted 6,666 children recovered especially when there are so many Christian consumers shopping in its stores...... it was about the damage that Wal-mart is doing to American communities and how evil this is..If you don't think having 6,666 is a coincidence or if you don't think 666 is the mark of the beast and is satanic.. then may god help you.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mad_Hatter
tarnation....double post.

[edit on 5/31/2008 by Mad_Hatter]

I read your thread. I am very familiar with Wal-Mart.

Before you go on and on about how evil Wal-Mart is by citing unsubstantiated financial data, why not look up these figures...

How many people does Wal-Mart employ?
How much has Wal-Mart added to the economy by just the construction of their stores?
How much does Wal-Mart pay in Federal Tax each year?
How much does Wal-Mart pay in state taxes each year?

From what I've seen, most of the materials put out bashing Wal-Mart lead directly back to unions who were pissed off that Wal-Mart employees CHOOSE not to be part of their outdated unions.

Bottom line... everybody who shops at Wal-Mart is exercising their choice to shop their because Wal-Mart is providing value to them. All the employees work there because the want to.

Would you rather have Wal-Mart hire a unionized work force and go bankrupt like the U.S. auto and steel companies?

Somebody cites a poster on a bulletin board that shows 6,666 missing children were found as evidence Wal-Mart is satanic, and you conclude there's something wrong with me?

Whatever. Considering the source, I feel honored you think there's something wrong with me.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamie83
The extent to which delusional paranoia runs rampant these days...

1. 6,666 is just a number. It's not scary or Satanic. Get a grip.

Are you saying that everyone who participates in this thread is suffering from delusional paranoia? It is a discussion, so we discuss.

It is odd that they would choose a number that so many people are taught to attach a negative connotation to, that was my point. There were 6, 665 other numbers to stop at which would not have caused concern with many who follow the teachings in Revelations, thats all.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamie83

tarnation....double post.

I read your thread.
I am very familiar with Wal-Mart.

Obviously you didn't read as explained in my next point.

Before you go on and on about how evil Wal-Mart is by citing unsubstantiated financial data, why not look up these figures...

If you would have read like you say you did, then you would realize my "unsubstantiated" data comes from very detailed reports and sources as cited in my original source in my thread.

How many people does Wal-Mart employ?
How much has Wal-Mart added to the economy by just the construction of their stores?
How much does Wal-Mart pay in Federal Tax each year?
How much does Wal-Mart pay in state taxes each year?

The amount of tax wal mart pays is virtually nothing in comparison to its income. And I guess you also missed the fact about how Wal Marts employee benefits are draining taxpayers money. The WALTON FAMILY received a federal tax cut of: $91,500.00 per HOUR in the 2004 tax year. Hmmmm....that seems like they paid alot of taxes doesn't it?

From what I've seen, most of the materials put out bashing Wal-Mart lead directly back to unions who were pissed off that Wal-Mart employees CHOOSE not to be part of their outdated unions.

From what I've READ, it seems that wal mart employees are the ones who are pissed off at WAL MART:
Wal-Mart currently faces lawsuits in thirty-one different States for wage and hour abuses potentially involving hundreds of thousand workers.

Wal-Mart Wage and Hour "Off the Clock" Class Actions:
Adcox v. WM, US Dist. Ct. ("USDC"), Southern Dist. of TX, 11/9/04;
Armijo v. WM, 1st Judicial Dist. Ct., Rio Arriba County, NM, 9/18/00;
Bailey v. WM, Marion County Superior Ct. IN, 8/17/00;
Barnett v. WM, Superior Ct. of WA, King County, 9/10/01;
Basco v. WM, USDC, Eastern Dist. of LA, 9/5/00;
Braun v. WM, 1st Judicial Dist. Ct. Dakota County MN, 9/12/01;
Braun v. WM, Ct. of Common Pleas, Philadelphia County, PA, 3/20/02;
Brown v. WM, 14th Judicial Circuit Ct., Rock Island, IL, 6/20/01;
Carr v. WM, Superior Ct. of Fulton County, GA, 8/14/01;
Culver v. WM, USDC, Dist. of CO, 12/10/1996;
Carter v. WM, Ct. of Common Pleas, Colleton County, SC, 7/31/02;
Gamble v. WM, Supreme Ct. of the State of NY, County of Albany, 12/7/01;
Gross v. WM, Circuit Ct., Laurel County, KY, 9/29/04;
Hale v. WM, Circuit Ct., Jackson County, MO, 8/15/01;
Hall v. WM, 8th Judicial Dist. Ct., Clark County, NV, 9/9/99;
Harrison v. WM, Superior Ct. of Forsyth County, NC, 11/29/00;
Holcomb v. WM, State Ct. of Chatham County, GA, 3/28/00;
Hummel v. WM, Common Pleas Ct. of Philadelphia County, PA, 8/30/04;
Iliadis v. WM, Superior Ct. of NJ, Middlesex County, 5/30/02;
Kuhlmann (In Re: Wal-Mart Employee Litigation) v. WM, Circuit Ct., Milwaukee County, WI, 8/30/01;
Lerma v. WM, Dist. Ct., Cleveland County, OK, 8/31/01;
Lopez v. WM, 23rd Judicial Dist. Ct. of Brazoria County, TX, 6/23/00;
Mendoza v. WM, Superior Ct. of CA, Ventura County, 3/2/04;
Michell v. WM, USDC, Eastern Dist. of TX, Marshall Div., 9/13/02;
Montgomery v. WM, USDC, Southern Dist. of MS, 12/30/02;
Mussman v. WM, IA Dist. Ct., Clinton County, 6/5/01;
Nagy v. WM, Circuit Ct. of Boyd County, KY, 8/29/01;
Newland v. WM, Superior Ct. of CA, Alameda County, CA, 01/14/05;
Osuna v. WM, Superior Ct. of AZ, Pima County, 11/30/01;
Pickett v. WM, Circuit Court, Shelby County, TN, 10/22/03;
Pittman v. WM, Circuit Ct. for Prince George's County, MD, 7/31/02;
Robinson v. WM, Circuit Ct., Holmes County, MS, 12/30/02;
Sago v. WM, Circuit Ct., Holmes County, MS, 12/31/02;
Romero v. WM, Superior Ct. of CA, Monterey County, 03/25/04;
Salvas v. WM, Superior Ct., Middlesex County, MA, 8/21/01;
Sarda v. WM, Circuit Ct., Washington County, FL, 9/21/01;
Savaglio v. WM, Superior Ct. of CA, Alameda County, 2/6/01;
Scott v. WM, Circuit Ct. of Saginaw County, MI, 9/26/01;
Smith v. WM, Circuit Ct., Holmes County, MS, 12/31/02;
Thiebes v. WM, USDC, Dist. of OR, 6/30/98;
Willey v. WM, Dist. Ct. of Wyandotte County, KS, 9/21/01;
Williams v. WM, Superior Ct. of CA, Alameda County, 3/23/04;
Wilson v. WM, Common Pleas Ct. of Butler County, OH, 10/27/03;
Winters v. WM, Circuit Ct., Holmes County, MS, 5/28/02.

Just to name a few....

Somebody cites a poster on a bulletin board that shows 6,666 missing children were found as evidence Wal-Mart is satanic, and you conclude there's something wrong with me?

I agree. This doesn't deem wal mart as satanic so to speak, but it is not good for society.

Whatever. Considering the source, I feel honored you think there's something wrong with me.

Yep, considering my sources are well documented reports, i.e. here:

www.walmartmovie.com...

I'm glad we are in agreement that something is wrong with you.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

Something is seriously wrong with you if you think Wal-Mart actually helps America in the long run.. either you are in satanism and want to hide the fact that Wal-Mart is in fact pure evil..,a major shareholder of Wal-mart .. or you love Wal-Mart so much and there low prices that you are willing to defend them no matter what... you must be a walmartist... defending against freemartists. When things are black you say they are white when they are up they are down... Its like your living in some sort of Alternate reality where rules in economics and common sense don't apply... If you love Wal-Mart so much then go work there...Lets see how you love working for min wage with no benefits... This is whats happening in small towns across America people are essentially forced to work for Wal-mart because they come in and destroy the local economy and jobs.. not to mention American Industry.. they are also dishonest..I remember a few years back when Wal-Mart promised that everything in the store was made in America a delivery truck driver told me that he would deliver baseball caps to Wal-mart sores.. and upon reaching the store Wal-Mart employees would remove the Made in China sticker and put a made in America sticker... This is what you are defending? Are you sure your not a manager for Wal-Mart?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by thefreepatriot

"" Proof that Wal-mart is involved in satanism! ""

I don't know if THAT, by itself, would constitute proof, but I hear ya anyways.

On a larger level, what seems weird, is mcdonalds in jamaica or bermuda, when shouldn't it be BUBBAS BURGER SHACK or something similar? I don't want to fly to jamaica to eat at mcdonalds....ewwwww!!!!!!!

I think each place should have it's own image and not receive the mark of the beast [ corporate images ] around the planet!!! walmart included.

I guess it is the corporatizing of the planet that really bothers me. Them whores would sell their own mothers for a buck...

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I'm glad we are in agreement that something is wrong with you.

Thanks! This is the first time all day I actually laughed out loud....

Ok, so Wal-Mart is imperfect and has problems. Most large companies have problems. I do think it's a stretch to say it's evil.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

Your missing the point intensionaly or you realy have not researched it very well. let me give you a concrete example ofWalmart tactics. I lived,for a few years, in a little town called Eastport,Maine. There are four or five little towns within a 30 mile radius. Walmart sent they're 'Mystery Shopper' brigade in to every store in the towns involved and took down all the prices of the goods sold in these mom & pop stores, When they opened they undercut everything that they sold even to a point of loosing money in that area. They make it up in the rest of the stores they own. Eastport now has 75% boarded up buildings from mom & pop operations that people where making decent living from. Then when Walmart has the territory sewed up they raise the prices to make the store profitable. Walmart only hires part time workers and lets the states they are in pick up the medical costs and all other services of they're employees. A mom & pop operation in that area probably made the family that owned it 30,000 net for they're labors. Now,if they are lucky to find another job, they work part time and hope they make ends meet. In rural areas this is demolishing the American way. Theres no moral right to do this. Its corporate greed and the Walton family could not care less thats it ruining many whole communities. They are evil and are NOT the American corporate family they portray themselves as.PERIOD!

Zindo

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

I didn't mean any offense really and I'm glad you found the humor there. Most wouldn't. Much respect for that!
And I do think saying wal mart is evil is a stretch, but I don't think its a great thing for society. The consumer does make their own choice tho.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   

reply to post by jamie83

I didn't mean any offense really and I'm glad you found the humor there. Most wouldn't. Much respect for that!
And I do think saying wal mart is evil is a stretch, but I don't think its a great thing for society. The consumer does make their own choice tho.

I really avoid Wal-Mart if I can. I buy from the local mom and pop hardware store that's been in my neighborhood for 30 years, and I shop at the local grocery store. I actually despise going into Wal-Mart. The only time I go there is for Christmas shopping since I can get everything, including wrapping paper, etc., in one place.

Ok, you convinced me. I'm ooing to boycott Wal-Mart. Seriously. You've converted one person.

FYI... just because I am now boycotting Wal-Mart don't wrongly conclude that there isn't anything wrong with me.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join