It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plague of Locust headed for MidEast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
This story outlines a plague of biblical porportions heading for the mid east. I am not 100% correct but isn't this another prophecy from the bible coming true?

With the Passover celebration just weeks away, a locust plague of biblical proportions could threaten parts of the Middle East and Africa, according to a United Nations agency.

An outbreak that potentially could darken the sky and consume everything in its path is "in progress on the Red Sea coast in Saudi Arabia where swarms are forming," the Rome-based U.N. Food and Agriculture Organization said.

Here is the link to the story.
worldnetdaily.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   
thats nsaty. i hope those people in its poath have many cans of raid or flame throwers.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by nativeokie
This story outlines a plague of biblical porportions heading for the mid east. I am not 100% correct but isn't this another prophecy from the bible coming true?

With the Passover celebration just weeks away, a locust plague of biblical proportions could threaten parts of the Middle East and Africa, according to a United Nations agency.

An outbreak that potentially could darken the sky and consume everything in its path is "in progress on the Red Sea coast in Saudi Arabia where swarms are forming," the Rome-based U.N. Food and Agriculture Organization said.

Here is the link to the story.
worldnetdaily.com...

BASTARD!!! Ya beat me to it!!!

Good find

I am one who believes that we are in the end times. This issue can be argued equally on both sides. As I have said many times on here, it is interpretation. Many can claim that we have been in the end times for the last 100 years. But I have seen everything growing in scale, As it states in Matt: these things must happen, they are the beginning of birth pains. I know when my Ex-Wife gave birth to our daughter, the pain kept getting stronger. So I see everything, as far as the seven seals go, escalating day by day.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
It's already done. It's good.

DC

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
well, that can't be a good sign.

hey, since when did they let horsemen on the expressway...?

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
plagues of locusts are not very uncommon. It happens every year in different parts of the world.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
plagues of locusts are not very uncommon. It happens every year in different parts of the world.

Exactly. I was gonna say that as well...........they have always have locusts, and everything else......but then again, people have always been talking about the end of the world too. .......since the beginning of the world.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher

Enough to darken the entire sky?

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
have you ever seen a swarm of locusts????

yes locusts regardless of which part of the world they are travelling are known to darken the sky.

last year it was Afghanistan and China I believe. It is also common in many parts of Africa.

and in australia too
edition.cnn.com...

[Edited on 3-2-2004 by worldwatcher]

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   
What I'm trying to say is that in Matthew, when Jesus was talking about the end times, he said these things must happen, they are the begining of birth pains. everything within the seven seals is happening at a much greater, faster rate. Symbolizing birth pains. Yes there have been sworms in the past, but I don't think at this magnitude. New diseases are popping up every other day, War around the world is increasing (in rumors, and actual war), Earthquakes have been happening more and more, and at greater magnitudes(especially in divers places) The Ocean)), Look at Gibson's The Passion of Christ, Many claim that it is the most accurate account ever of the death of Jesus, it is getting WORLD acknowledgement, thus the Good News of the Kingdom will be proclaimed to the whole world.

IMO

new topics

top topics

join