It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeking Support for a New ATS Forum

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
How many more votes are required? I could just create the necessary amount myself by registering about 400 new accounts and using them as vote-horses -- get this show right on that bastard road.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Cadbury

YES YES YES...please LETS DO IT....I would really appreciate a forum for these topics...

Cheers!
realshanti

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
OK - I can see the value in something like this.

Vote = Yay...

Good luck...SF et al

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
In denial of ignorance?

I've noticed that there isn't a group therapy session section.

A group therapy section could be overrun with these posts, couldn't they? But by having a psychology section, they would more likely go there.

How do you plan on keeping it from becoming a blog?

I'm also looking forward to the professionals you bring in on ATS mix for these topics such as hypnotherapists and possible abductees.

And of course, our new war veterans. (A flag for the topic and the war veterans)

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cadbury
How many more votes are required? I could just create the necessary amount myself by registering about 400 new accounts and using them as vote-horses -- get this show right on that bastard road.

I dont know. I guess we just keep on going until the website owners pop in here and say "Thats it folks, we´re doing it".

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I say YES!

only one question to the OP and I hope not to be causing trouble with this. Shouldn't that be in BTS? But hey, I know there's part of those subjects that belong in ATS. So YES! (by the way, we have a science forum so why not?!)

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamiros
only one question to the OP and I hope not to be causing trouble with this. Shouldn't that be in BTS? But hey, I know there's part of those subjects that belong in ATS. So YES! (by the way, we have a science forum so why not?!)

Some certainly think it should be in BTS. Thats something to deal with later.

I vote for ATS because I believe in the correlation between ATS Topics (UFOs, Conspricay) and Mind/Psychology. Especially in terms of Mass-Psychology.

I say: Lets get it up first, before we deal with the details.

[edit on 3-6-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
You definitely have my support behind this one. It seems like this could provide a more "respectable" forum for some of the rather speculative but very important topics which might otherwise be relegated to Skunk Works (nevertheless one of my favorite forums!)

I also agree that it is a good idea to have a balance against some of the negativity that naturally arises from CT discussion. While it is fascinating and important to look at the connections between things and who may be pulling the strings behind the scenes, the fear and anger that these investigations can trigger are indeed what truly keep us enslaved.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I vote YES,great idea!!!!

Second line

EDIT to add:My bad on the Quadruple post!!!lol

[edit on 6/3/2008 by jkrog08]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   

link   

link   

Second line

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Thats 4 votes in one go...thanks

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

LOL................hope it helps!

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Count me in, great idea!

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Here is the deciding vote! (I hope)!
Y-E-S!

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Count me in. I've butt heads with you on another thread I believe, but your bang on with this idea.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   
A resounding YESSSSS

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I vote yes to this.
But if this take shape, wouldn’t we restrict somehow the possibility for people that write on forums such as SkunkWorks, Paranormal and BTS Faith the possibility to input in to this issues (Psychology , Philosophy and Self-Exploration) ?
Kacou.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Just say YES!

Even when this is already operational, modifications can still be done anyway

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join