It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a grid of red markings on my hand.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soliex
Oh god that would suck, Maybe I'll complain that my hand hurts and go get an xray anyways.

"Hey you better get those red dots checked out, my uncle died of crotch dot!"

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Well there's no down side to getting one.

If there's nothing there, you can be worry free knowing you aren't being tracked.
If there is, well then you know you're not crazy, and us UFO enthusiasts have yet another piece of proof for debunkers to slowly make people laugh at.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Have any more updates for us? I am very intrigued by this thread.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
WOW!!!!!
I had those same exact marks on my shoulder one day!I remember getting them ... I was driving in the car and I felt something really HOT on my shoulder and then later on I noticed them. I'm trying to find the thread with the picture I posted on it but I can't

I'm going to keep looking because that is so weird!!!!

[edit on 8-1-2009 by TRB1515]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Soliex

I see something like a rash on your wrist, did you have a band-aid on it?
Have you been playing on a Wii lately?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
It looks like a meat tenderizer got very hot and then you reached across and it burned you in those points... as that is the exact pattern of most meat tenderizers.. same size too.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Found the picture. They don't look exactly the same like I thought, but still ...

It freaks me out looking at it. What the hell is it

[edit on 13-2-2009 by TRB1515]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Looks similar to a rash i once had , i think this is some skin thing a dermatologist can tell you , why not go see one.

If they rule it out then maybe you can search other areas.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TRB1515

Hey, joined just to reply to this thread o.0

I have been finding these dots on my arms for atleast a year and a half..
Either square or circular grid patterned 'dots' that do not hurt, or itch. And generally disappear within a couple days, however I dont think I've noticed one as soon as it'd appeared.
Almost look like a rash, until further examination shows its in a wierd grid like pattern.

Previous to a couple months ago, I would only find them on my bicep/tricep, and I would find one of each arm in roughly the same place. Which tripped me, but I didnt think anything of it. Now I am beggining to notice them on my shoulders and forarms.

At the moment I have one just below each elbow on my forarm, one on my right tricep, and one on my right wrist. They have pretty much gone away for the time being, but as this has been occuring for a long time, it won't be long before I notice more.

But the frequency is what made my finally try googling.

Anyone figure out if this was an allergy or a bite or whatever?

As they dont hurt they're not annoying, but before they disappear they tend to look like a reddish/rash mark, which is undesirable for me.

also there is nothing in my sleeping area that could have caused this.

Thanks

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I had slightly similar marks on my back about a year ago.

They were circular, and much larger. They stayed around for about 4 days, then faded away. They were more black than red, like little bruises, and they were not raised or concave.

I found a photo. Not very clear, or very flattering, but I think you can just make them out. They were in a diamond shape.

Photo

It was puzzling, but I remembered that the previous day it had been warm, and I had sat on a bench with little perferations on it, and somehow, while leaning back on it my skin must have swelled a little and because it was hot, it acted as some kind of vacuum, and imprinted on my skin. However, the dots were under where my bra strap would go, (the photo shows it pulled up a little to show the dots) yet that didn't seem to affect the pattern. Anywho, that's the best explaination I could come up with.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Hello - This is my first post on this site. I am sincerely searching for others who have had the experience I recently encountered. It is a series of red dots in a grid like matrix on my back.

I found this thread by searching Google. I also found an article about a gentleman who had the identical experience, and another blog where several people were seeking answers to the same phenomenon.

So, please try to assist in discussing this toward the end of bringing people together and discovering what is going on.

I expect some sarcasm and ribbing. However, I can assure you this is a bit unsettling and being approached honestly!

I had a horrible night of sleep on 7-15-10 and woke up drenched in sweat in the middle of the night and went back to sleep. I had vague dreams that were 'heavy and dark'. I woke up extra groggy. Then my friend exclaimed that I had something unusual on my back (see photo below).

She said when she first noticed it, it was bright red. Even since I first examined it in the mirror, it has faded. Today (7-17-10) it is lightly itchy.

I am not seeking a diagnosis or a cure. MY HOPE is that other people can find this, POST PHOTOS and discuss the events around this configuration appearing on their body.

Thank you!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1a9a65656a40.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Not to say your marks are Alien related but I had a friend in the 90's that frantically came to my house saying he had been abducted and he had a similar mark right between his eyes. His appeared deeper than yours, more indention. Unusual marking either way, looks like a burn.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I can only say it has appeared on my back with no logical explanation. If you look at CHEWLIP's post above mine and click on the "photo" link you'll see the similarity.

Then 3 posts above that is the thumbnail that also looks similar.

Here is an article I found searching Google for answers that is almost exactly like mine, Chewlip's and in the same location too

Spots On Another Person's Back - Nearly Identical

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Russell

Strange same sh~~ happened to me, but my markings went away on my leg. I thought I just maybe slept on something that caused it. This was a few years back though.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
In trying to understand this, I have found MANY people in various places seeking answers for the phenomenon. I have seen several photos of this exact pattern in my quest. I have seen it smaller on hands (like the person who started this thread), shoulders and legs.

I am up to 5 people who have the same size and location on the back so far.

I am trying to direct some of those people here to this thread. I hope people will post more photos and discuss it.

It is clearly some sort of phenomenon that is wide spread and I would say a bit beyond coincidence.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by Russell]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I found out i have had these markings for only four days now and i don't recall ever hitting something and with a strong enough force to leave an imprint similar to the pictures above. Mine as well are on my back, not indented nor raised and have no rash like feeling to it, although i have been feelign a slight burning sensation off and on to know it is there...any clue, i'd love to know...looked up medical research and all sorts of stuff havent had anyone who knows yet...

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I registered on this site just to post in this thread. Only reason I came to this thread was searching terms like “Honeycomb skin rash”, and “patterned skin rash”, etc on Google. I also want to make it clear that I do not think this is ET in nature but maybe something we may have interacted with.

As of this year I began to develop a patterned rash on my back (see picture here
). My girlfriend noticed it one morning as we were waking up to go to work. She took pictures of it to show me (which we have since deleted). The rash went away a few days later (not gradually either) but we thought nothing of it. Come a few weeks later the same kind of rash appeared again. I began to think it maybe the computer chair I use was causing it but I’ve been using the same chair for years and neither she nor I have ever noticed it. I also thought it might be the chair at my new job but I did not feel any perforated surface underneath the leather. This rash has come and gone at least 3 times to our knowledge. The rash does not hurt or itch in anyway. It’s not raised or lowered either. It is as level as skin can get.

This is where it starts to get interesting. As of today I noticed my girlfriend developed the same rash on her bum (see picture here
). Since we both began to be concerned about what is going on with the rash (she is 6 months pregnant) we were considering going to see a dermatologist. But before we did so we tried to educate ourselves about what it might be and began our search which brought us here. We wanted to post in here because it seems it is the ONLY place on the internet where a group of people are having similar rashes/markings.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Hey people, so anyhow tonight I was watch some strange lights in the sky which for some reason I have a habit of seeing everynight I go out and look, I have been approached by a amber light with read in the middle while me and my fiance where ridding mountain bikes at night we where close to home and feel like i made it home before it got to close atlease i thinnk.. lol anyhow my fiance pointed the marks out before we got into bed tonight and tis strange that this problem is discussed on this site i searched it in google trying to figure out what it is... Im not saying its from outer space lol but I did see lights and tried to film them tonight and now i have the marks if you know what it is email me at 69vague69 at gmail anyhow here are the pictures.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Well, I don't know how to load images but if you wan't to see just email me and I will shaare pics they are exactly like above pics...strange..

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Stop playing with matches when you're drunk

/thread

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join