It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a grid of red markings on my hand.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
As the topic says I have a strange grid of red marks on my hand, I cannot get them off with soap and water. It does not hurt and looks very strange.

I went to bed last night and they were not on my hand. I had just realized they were on my hand about 15min ago. I got my camera out and took some pictures. I remember hearing a story of a man who got close to what he claimed was a UFO and got similar markings on his chest, they were burns.

I stripped and looked everywhere else on my body and found nothing.

Is there some type of animal that has bite marks similar to this?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Can anyone comment on what you might think it is? It's really got me thinking and worried.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Well... there could be many reasons why you got those marks. Just try to avoid claiming they are marks given by extraterrestrials. Your thread will be ripped to shreds if you do
trust me...

Anyways... It is a possibility though. So you say you barely noticed them today?
Can you give a summary of what you did last night (or the nights before that can give a clue to why it happened)? Any weird dreams? Notice any "missing time"? ( By that I mean you realize a huge chunk of time is missing and you don't what happened during that.)

Or ... when you fell asleep your hand was lying on something that had pointy dots on it thus making those marks. (Maybe you could be making this up, if not then please share as much info as possible.)

Love and Light
All-natural

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I have just been working all week, I have been sleeping pretty heavily and I remember having some pretty intense dreams, nothing out of the ordinary just very vivid dreams. I didn't do anything particular last night, just played my typical video games and went to bed roughly around 1am. I don't have any brushes or anything near my bed that would cause this kind of indentation in my skin. It does not hurt or have any type of raised texture.

I will keep an eye on it, kinda have to because its on my right hand. But if it dose not go away within a few days Im going to have it looked at by a doctor. Maybe its just a very strange rash.

I suppose posting it in the UFO and Aliens fourm was a little hasty, but I remember seeing marks like these on that guys chest who got to close to that UFO.

[edit on 31-5-2008 by Soliex]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Do you have anything made of mesh that you could've squeezed or hit or something?
When I was younger I played football and sometimes the jerseys would leave similar marks.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Hm...

Yeah, you should keep an open mind though. You never know...
But I do suggest seeing someone about the marks. If there is no explanation then you can turn to the UFO phenomena

In my opinion (if it were extraterrestrials)... it could be an abduction where they take you up paralyzed and unconscious. Do some experiments on you... while they project vivid dreams. Then leave a mark (kind of like branding cows?) to show other abductors out there that this guy is already checked...? LMAO but thats just my crazy imagination creating scenes like that..
..good luck!

Love and Light
All-Natural

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Have you been playing with a meat tenderizer lately? It has a simular patern of a meet tenderizer.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Soliex

I remember seeing the special about the man who had marks just like those on his chest, from getting too close to a UFO.

They look uncannily like the marks that guy had.

Be afraid.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
The pattern is similar to that of Stephen Michalak, the guy with supposed radiation burns on his chest.
ufologie.net...
Although on a much smaller scale. Maybe you got buzzed by a really small Ufo as you slept!
Seriously though, it looks like the result of a multiple allergy test.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Hehe, I see the conspiracy theorists are at it.
Anyway, I made a similar thread a few years back as I had (extremly) similar markings on my arm one day, that I too couldn't explain. It turned out it was from a knitted sweater I owned.

Have you held anything knitted hard the last few days? Anyway, the cause will probably come to you, and it probably won't be alien.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
maybe you got too absorbed by the video game and gripped the controllers too hard, some controller have dotted grip pad things on, does yours have them? maybe that was how...just theory ^^

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
If it still remains in a few days I will speak to a dermatologist. I don't have anything knitted or a meat tenderizer even in my apartment. I have just been doing the same old things I do every night and day. I just got back from work and its still on my hand, it didn't fade nor get anymore intense.

I am thinking about putting my webcam on and record as I sleep, who knows maybe ill find something interesting, or find out that I sleepwalk and managed to do something.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Hmmm, i had something similar happen to me day before yesterday, only they were scratches, three of them, as time passed i got what looked like a burn mark and i put some cortisone cream on it and it took 2 days for the pain and itch to subside.

Ridiation?

Oh and i'm not a hypochondriac for those wondering.....

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I woke up today with 3 large red circles in the shape of a triangle on my upper arm. I'm a bit puzzled myself. I have some pictures uploaded here in a thread titled "Something weird happened lasy night". It was supposed to say, "Something weird happened last night", but I had a typo. Check it out.

My sisters old boyfriend woke with markings like yours on his chest before, and that night my sister has dreams of aliens.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Hey Mrchipps, I had just replied to your post without noticing you replied to mine. It was very strange but the day before I had spent a good amount of time checking out the UFO section of this website and was thinking about it alot during the day. I also was thinking about it as I slept. I don't remember much about my sleep but who knows.

I'll update should anything change or new come up.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Why don't you take a picture of the place where you fell asleep and get back to us? I would guess that you fell asleep with pressure on your hand and that the sheets or whatever it was you were on top of left those marks.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I'd say get yourself one of those 'Geiger counter' to detect any potential radiation. If you don't find any trace of radiation, then I guess you've been playing around with that meat tenderizer.

[edit on 2008-5-31 by pikypiky]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   
tsk tsk tsk...you been tenderizing your meat again?

But no seriously, do you have any of those floor mats with the raised bumpy grids on them anywhere around?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
If you have a bicycle you probably have rotely repaired a flat tire and did not give it much thought...
an inner tube repair kit has a small nickle sized abrasion pad (that looks like that pattern)

pehaps while pushing yourself up from the floor, your hand pressed against that tin tool, and paid no attention to the event,,

but after a period of time, the resulting pattern shows up and you become acutely aware of the strange pattern on the meaty part of your palm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

side issue:

I notice your hand palm has a multitude of "X"s on it...

now, if your left palm has any number of large & prominantely defined 'X's,
that signifies (legend/hearsay) you have the gift of foresight, prophecy,intuition,psychic ability...
and if those 'X's are part of one's lifeline, it indicates radical changes...
in my case my series of 3 'X's (thus breaking the lifeline), manifested as once being an immigrant refugee being adopted and twice having NDEs

[edit on 2-6-2008 by St Udio]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join