It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the powers that be cancel the worldwide release of the Denver alien video?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Just a thought people, if aliens exist and the government knows all about it, this type of media event if true could IMO do some 60 or 70 years of damage to the governments credibility. Since the government says that aliens don't exist.

Do you believe we will ever see the Real video? or will the government step in and pay people off only to produce a fake video for all to see.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
It's a single minute of footage. How anyone believes this could conclusively prove anything is beyond me...

It's going to take an actual alien at a press conference to convince the world at large of anything at all.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I believe the Government would like for video evidence of a REAL alien to be made public by another member of the general public.

That would take a lot of pressure off them to disclose etc.

I think they know it's time those who want to know the truth should be able to know, but they would have so much to explain and admit to from 1940 to the present, they would rather a video shot recently to come out and do the disclosure for them.

It's hard to explain, but really think about it and you'll see what I'm saying.

I'm not saying this new video is real, but Jerry Hofmann who has over 30 years experience with video analysis is convinced that it's either a real alien or a very expensive doll.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SystemiK
It's going to take an actual alien at a press conference to convince the world at large of anything at all.

na. most people invest waaayyy too much credibility in cnn.
all it would take is a blonde on cnn to report the story and the sheeple of the masses will believe... because "if it's not on cnn, then it's not real".

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
I'm not saying this new video is real, but Jerry Hofmann who has over 30 years experience with video analysis is convinced that it's either a real alien or a very expensive doll.

That made my day, so far.

I have been waiting since the breaking of Peckman's so called disclosure. It has been received and anticipated far better in S.Africa that i could have imagined. I will sit on the fence as Jerry Hofmann does..it could very well be...or not

The day ET's do a ID4, most should believe, well then hologram issues would pop up. I guess each one needs a personal experience, not? The world governments started the ball of ignorance rolling and many-many are still kicking it.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Judging by the fact is in main stream media I reckon it will fall flat on its face.

Daily Mirror

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Judging by the fact is in main stream media I reckon it will fall flat on its face.

Daily Mirror

DOUBLE POST WHOOPS

[edit on 31-5-2008 by BigC2012]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   

It's a single minute of footage. How anyone believes this could conclusively prove anything is beyond me...

Good point we could compare it to the towers falling on 9/11 footage that is much less than one minute in length, but look at what it has done.

This might be true, but we have not seen this footage and this is what bothers me.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Not only that: a report said that the video showed only the head of the supposed creature and that it was not possible to know it's height and the rest of it's body. It isn't even possible to say that it is a 3D object or not.

This is very obvious but I'm going to say it anyway: the video will come out eventually and nothing is going to happen. How should I know? Because we already had a footage like this, it's called "The alien interview" and almost everyone in these forums saw it. And that video is, for what it appears, the same as the Denver video: we are going to see something which we could not say for sure that it's a fake but neither say it's true and it's showing an alien life because, simply, it's not enough.

new topics

top topics

join