It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibirushock2012 DisInfo Agent ???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Thought this may be of importance as he has a post here on ATS, I dont know if its true but be mindful anyway.

www.disclose.tv...

Any thoughts???

Dont think this has been posted before, if so please delete.

[edit on 31-5-2008 by II HAL II]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I honestly don't really see him as a DisInfo more just like a person who wanted to make a name for himself on the internet. The same as the alien hoaxers, no real disinfo here. (At least not in my eyes) since I kind of don't believe Nibiru is going to come back and strike us in the first place.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I think it's just that:
After Nibirushock2012 told the videos are fake the ones that declared them as 'real' (and makes money with the nibiru thing) try to keep their face and their sells.

But of course take this as just my opinion.
Don't know whats worse. Faker(hoaxer subjects like nibirushock2012 that not even confess that he/she did it for attention only or those that try to make money of the planetX/nibiru hype or those cults (z Talk). It's all sad more sad and most sad.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Good grief TWO threads on this?

Hehehe

Nibirushock was not making the money on this...

but the ones who now claim he is not the real one saying he hoaxed it ARE

The link you gave... the creater of ths anti Nibirushock 'expose' is selling books about how to survive Nibiru... ZS is making millions with his best sellers...

and I posted this here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   
you guys think there's enough money to be made in nibiru to justify this?

Go look at the actual figures, talk to the publishers and see. You'll find there's enough money being made from these cheap books to maybe buy the authors breakfast cereal for a few weeks.

Your logic makes sense, but it isn't justified.

Bigmoose

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
www.amazon.com...=nb_ss_b?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=sitchin&x=21&y=22

search.barnesandnoble.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Zorgon,

While I see what you're trying to say - but a majority of his books dont speak about 'nibiru'. And in those that do, he never claims that it will come in 2012. Instead, he claims it will not come for a few 1000 (i cant remember the exact figure).

It's a common mis-conception to include sitchin in all of this. And I dont blame you for doing so, as a majority of these nibiru nuts out there cite him as evidence for its' existence.

Yes sitchin is making money off of his books, but he was also doing so before he even theorised nibiru. It's unfair to say he's making all of his money from nibiru books, and he often says this is part of his study into sumeria, not the only study into sumeria.

I was however talking about the small time authors who likely sell no more than 30 books a week.

Bigmoose

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
double post

[edit on 9-7-2008 by bigmoose]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
oh, and..

*rolls eyes*

You cheeky monkey, let's be adults here.

Bigmoose

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
This is the internet. If someone had such unauthorized video of "Nibiru" or what ever, and they wanted to get it out to the world, they'd not have to use a website like youTube.

If I had such video, an I am by no means a man of limitless funds, I'd start a new web site through a hosting company or two. I'd upload AVI files of the best images I could get my hands on, and then I might post those links on websites like this one and youTube and every where else it might apply.

Then anyone could download quality versions of said videos to judge for themselves meanwhile several thousands of copies would be made a a mouse click.

Now why would someone with scientific inteligents, they have to have been because they were at the "south pole observitory" be so stupid as to put low quality images on a crappy video posting community website?

top topics

join