It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right To Life Historic Measure (that includes protection of every person from the time of fertilizat

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by The Nighthawk

Babies die and you make jokes. You may be an agent of the illuminati you sound like one. Oh we are engaging the forces of darkness.

U can email me for help anyone can - I have a treatnment center.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
No morality is in no way relative thats a communist crap concept.

Killing humans is wrong period. The issue is whether or not you consider a fetus a human.

Would you argue if the baby was 6 weeks old? Well? It would be always wrong!!!

Its not relative at all.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did anyone else read the article I wonder including the OP? All I see is molech conspiracy's and huh? Not too sure what that has to do with this article. If this passes there can be no abortion in Co.

[edit on 5/31/2008 by Bigwhammy]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reverend SamuelTophatJack

What about a born child? Does a 1-month old baby have a right to life?

NOT if the satanic liberal have their way.Actually the american Darwinists have purposed abortion up to 28 days old after babies are born. If you dont like the eyecolor or what not you have 28 days to kill your child. Thats what the scientist say. Its just an animal with no rights.

First off, as a Liberal, I find your immediate classification of "liberals" as Satanic to be insulting and meant solely to antagonize people. It's disgusting and a big part of why so many intellectuals, Liberals, and others whose reality is based on fact and evidence have turned their backs on Christianity. This isn't the 13th Century, it's the 21st. Time for Mankind to grow up.

Second, who the heck is saying people should have the right to kill babies up to 28 days after birth?? That's an awfully big claim to make. I have NEVER heard this from ANYONE, which leads me to think either A) You're making the whole thing up or B) The person you're quoting made it up and you lacked the intellectual curiosity to look into it for yourself.

I'm calling you out. First, I want an answer to my earlier post, do you intend to take personal responsibility for your claims about this "Secret Satanic Warehouse", investigate the truth of this claim, post proof of it, and if true, take responsibility for putting an end to it in the quickest, most efficient manner possible? Are you willing to martyr yourself for this belief?

Second, I want links, audio, video, ANY evidence to back up this claim about "post-birth abortion". I want the sources.

And as for this:

And it it murder everyday day of the week every hour another baby is scrificed to Satan and Molech in the name of Black magic masquarding as medical science.

You have essentially smeared the entire medical profession and scientific community in one fell swoop with a claim more akin to the Inquisition than an educated human being in a modern society. You should be ashamed of yourself, not just for spewing such garbage, but also for failing to use the intellect your God supposedly gave you.

You've made absolutely outrageous claims. It's time to put up or shut up. The Gauntlet has been thrown. Post your proof or find yourself proven as delusional, a hoaxer, or both.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Reverend SamuelTophatJack

that 'Personhood' ammendment in Colorado is really a round about way
for the illuminati puppetmasters to add to the number of the human slaves to service these elites.
the Christians and other do-gooder, idealist, altruists are being duped again...
For years now, the GMO food chain, and the gene-manipulators have been on a program to corrupt the human species, and this seeming 'good' and conscientious ammendment has the intention of creating more disposable organ donors, and more human fodder for the war machine.

Molech, has moved on to the nuclear arena...which is equivelent to 'Cosmic Fire', (not just the old worl, consuming fire of the furnace)
Molech now derives sacrifice from the DU (depleted Uranium) fire, from the victimization of our troops and the indigenous peoples in the middle-east/Afghanistan and other outposts.

the broad humanhood ammendment is itself a Satanic strategy, a wolf in sheeps clothing

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy

Morality is ABSOLUTELY relative, like all things in the universe...

Folks like you with religious beliefs are the only people who believe morality is not relative and not personal...

And funnily enough, folks with religious beliefs seem to be the only ones happy to impose their own sense of morality on others...

You wont see people like me trying to impose my sense of morality on others...Its merely my sense of morality and nothing more...

I can tolerate anyone else's, as along as its not forced or shoved on anyone else, as religious types have an uncanny knack of doing...

Peace

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rilence

IMHO abortion should be perfectly legal for any foetus younger than 24 weeks...

Peace

I think this video will make you feel different.

At 18 weeks he/she is sucking it's thumb....

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Congratulations, ‘Rev’. You’re succeeding wildly in making those with beliefs similar to what you’re purveying look like total and complete buffoons without a shred of education or intelligence. But then, that’s your purpose isn’t it?

Molech is represwented by an owl yes but he is afire God. A fallen angel to be percise and he eats babies.

Oh, man is that good. A spiritual being who eats babies!
And then you go and honor said being by capitalizing the word god in reference to it. So obvious, so easy.

This is an important measure however, not just for the very young, or even unborn but for all of those that the government would seek to subject to their power by proclaiming them non persons.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Been there, seen it and done that Phoenix....

The simple reality is fetuses less that 24 weeks rarely survive....

As I said in an earlier post, the decision to terminate a pregnancy less that 24 weeks should rest with the woman carrying the child...

"Society" has no right to dictate whether this should take place or not, it should be purely the decision of the woman concerned...

And this opinion is one of a VERY red blooded absolute male, BTW...

Peace

EDIT -- lousy spelling

[edit on 31-5-2008 by Rilence]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   

reply to post by The Nighthawk

Babies die and you make jokes.

Oh I'm not joking. I am DEADLY SERIOUS. If what you say of this "warehouse" is true YOU, as the possessor of this information, have a DUTY to both prove it and stop it. That's no joke. If it's true and you know it and you do nothing to prove or destroy it then you are just as guilty as the people you accuse.

You may be an agent of the illuminati you sound like one.

Now THAT's a Joke. If I was Illuminati, and half of what you say is true and I had a hand in it, your bones would be somewhere in the sands of the West or the bottom of the ocean, and that's a fact. Assuming the Illuminati are real I would guess they don't screw around, especially with subjects like this.

Oh we are engaging the forces of darkness.

Ah yes, the ubiquitous "Forces of Darkness". Watch who you engage and how. There are those of us who fight for what's Good using Darkness as a cloak; Darkness itself is a neutral force that can be bent to the will of the individual, just as there are those who use Light to blind others to their own Evil. Life isn't always Black and White, Light and Dark.

U can email me for help anyone can - I have a treatnment center.

Intellectualism is not a mental illness.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I think a lot of abortions come from ignorance, if you watch these videos, maybe some of you will feel different, anyway enjoy they are amazing.

Look at this baby at 16 week.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Been there, seen it and done that Phoenix....

The simple reality is foetus less that 24 weeks rarely survive....

Peace

And a baby left alone without it's mother won't survive too, what's the difference?

All I know is if your going to have an abortion, do it as soon as possible!!! Don't let the baby become weeks old. Sad

[edit on 31-5-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Very very rarely do anti-abortion siding Christians take this following point into account in their argument. Which is the only reason I'm going to mention it, since this whole issue is nothing but dead horse beating...

What happened before abortion? I hardly think Christians and others can honestly just deny to themselves what the alternatives entailed. The twisted joke about the coat hanger isn't a figment of anyone's imagination, nor is purposely inflicting bodily harm like taking a fall down cement stairs or a few slugs to the gut, ingesting substances that are known to poison the fetus or cause a miscarriage. Another thing with these barbaric methods too, is they don't usually work until the fetus has grown into something sizable enough to damage (can't poke out an embryo).

Disturbing? Yes. Disgusting? Yes. Brutally honest? Of course!

If a woman thinks she has a real good reason to not have that child, she'll find a way. How can anyone imagine that if abortion was suddenly banned that "home abortion" wouldn't again take over? Remember how much more often you'd hear about newborns with their umbilical still attached, being found in dumpsters, back alleys and washing up under bridges?

This is all of course on top of all the other mountains of evidence, but as I started by saying, this has all been done to death. I wanted to make that point though as it's usually glossed over.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   

In the eyes of the majority of the medical community, fetuses become viable at 24 weeks...

A 16 week baby has already been born and is not PHYSIOLOGICALLY (as opposed to physically, obviously) dependent on its mother...

Peace

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Originally posted by riley

Murder is killing with malice.. can't presume all women that have abortions do so just be malicious.

Yes but is it right?

Subjective question.

I could kill the old lady across the street because I think her time is over, is that not the same?

No it's not the same.

[edit on 31-5-2008 by riley]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
One of the mose important rules i follow in life is "do unto others as you
would have them do unto you" . I think if more people were like this, the
world would be a much better place.

We were all embryos. Arent we all so happy we werent aborted and
we made it out to experience life.
If you can be thankful your embryo wasnt aborted, how could
you agree its ok to do it to another.
Arent we all just grown embryos?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by josephine
One of the mose important rules i follow in life is "do unto others as you
would have them do unto you" . I think if more people were like this, the
world would be a much better place.

We were all embryos. Arent we all so happy we werent aborted and
we made it out to experience life.
If you can be thankful your embryo wasnt aborted, how could
you agree its ok to do it to another.
Arent we all just grown embryos?

Good advice.

I am happy I was not aborted.

I find it selfish, compare it to someone having to pay for his old fathers home, but can't afford it, so he kills him.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by jamie83

Originally posted by 44soulslayer
Perhaps there should have been an 11th commandment.

"Thou shalt not impose thy will upon others"

I'm all for it! Where do I sign up?

Does this mean I can rip up my tax return and tell the IRS to go screw themselves next April?

Yes it does.

Incidentally its called the US Constitution, I suggest you take a read of it

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   

In the eyes of the majority of the medical community, fetuses become viable at 24 weeks...

A 16 week baby has already been born and is not PHYSIOLOGICALLY (as opposed to physically, obviously) dependent on its mother...

Peace

But the act of sucking it's thumb, movements etc is a bit worrying right?

Don't you agree that they should at least put it down to 10 weeks.

[edit on 31-5-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Thank you Mr Night Hawk!

You stupid ignorant religious people. Scientists are much much smarter than you. Babies are the same as a turtle! Darwin taught us this a long long time ago please get it in your cromagnon foreheads you backward hicks.

It is 100% safe and effective to kill defective children even after birth. Science knows this. Man is just an animal - he has no absolute rights- rights are relative just like it was already said so eloquently by Mr. Rilence. Human right are a lie. Listen to science.

You have no right to life - get over it.

And Listen to Dr Singer he is much much smarter than you are too.

Singer advocates the killing of certain newborn infants at the discretion of their parents. The criteria he proposes for deciding which infants may be killed center on a wide range of hereditary physical conditions which Singer considers "disabilities". He has been forthright and consistent in his advocacy of this position for many years.
Embryo

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Rilence

hahaha thats really funny circular logic I would expect from a relativist.

I can tolerate anyone else's, as along as its not forced or shoved on anyone else, as religious types have an uncanny knack of doing...

So you are saying it is absolutely wrong to impose your beliefs on someone else?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join