It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is Nick and I’m new here at ATS.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Hello everyone. My name is Nick and I’m new here at AboveTopSecret. I am still learning about many of the topics you all discussed on here so please forgive any goofy questions or statements I make out of ignorance in these matters.
I started listening to Coast To Coast about a year ago which eventually lead me here. A year ago I honestly thought conspiracies were all a load of crap. When I started doing a little research to disprove some of the stuff I was hearing something unexpected (at least to me) happened. I saw for the first time that the TRUE WORLD and the world I thought I was living in were not the same thing. With that being said, I don’t believe every topic posted on here but I definitely think most people walk around with blinders on (just as I did) and something extraordinary will have to happen to wake up all the sheeple.
Thanks for reading and I look forward to learning more about the true world.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Welcome NTXfirefighter

I hope that you enjoy your time here as a member of ATS.

Please don't forget there's a lighter side for general chit chat, hobbies, and or personal interests/discussion as well.
www.belowtopsecret.com...

In my signature you'll notice a few links that may benefit your overall experience and understanding of this fine Community.

All the best and Welcome to ATS.

[edit: bbcode]

[edit on 31-5-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   
hey there nick
i am new too
i am still trying to work out how to use everything

might see you round

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Hi nick! Glad to have you.

I have been on for a little while, but haven't really posted much. I am a bit of a lurker as they say. I still dont have enough points to get me an avatar!

Hope to see you around!

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Hey welcome aboard!
I'm called Nick as well

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by obilesk

Actually, you dont need any points for an avatar, you need points to put a background image BEHIND your avatar.

Took me a few weeks to realize this as well.....

Edit: Uh.....forgot to say welcome Nick!

[edit on 31-5-2008 by SystemiK]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Hey Nick

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Thank you all for the warm welcome. And 12m8keall2c, thank you for pointing out those links. They are going to come in handy.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
You're quite welcome. As previously mentioned, if ever a question or concern don't hesitate to ask.

top topics

join