It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i think i may have found a secret ufo base on google earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a guy posted this google earth location on the thread about missing tribes
11°47'9.47"S 72°42'5.75"W

if you look to the lower right of where all the yellowey crates (trucks?) are, youll see what looks like either a massive grey trash can lid, or a flying saucer....

this is NOT a hoax, i may be onto something
thoughts please

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by elibubbles

is im looking at what i think you are...

id say that the round object next to the truck as a water or gas tank of some description....

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I honestly dont see anything that looks like a UFO, can you be more specific as to what you are looking at?

Here are the images for those who dont have GE:
IMAGE 1

IMAGE 2

[edit on 31-5-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   
the guy who posted the pic.. a bit futher up north east of the "w theres something that looks like a slightly incomplete circle shape, like a huge trash can.....
not saying for definate but there seems to be bunkers there..you never know

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   
that is weird looks like some sort of storage facilty a strange one there seems to be no trail there and that big field the only way there i wonder what that big blue thing is? a solar farm looks like it casts a shadow you can tell sombodys there because of that smoke and theres also some strange white rods on top of the blue

[edit on 31-5-2008 by see-ya-in-the-pit]

[edit on 31-5-2008 by see-ya-in-the-pit]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
last question
anyone got any idea what the hell this is

71°59`42.48"s 2°32`14.19"e

looks like a sunken huge black thing

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   
looks like one of those black lakes ice which has melted and mixed with dirt

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by see-ya-in-the-pit
that is weird looks like some sort of storage facilty a strange one there seems to be no trail there

If you zoom out, you can clearly see the trail:

West trail goes to this small storage area:

South trail goes to the river:

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Not sure about the saucer-trash can lid, but that's gotta be one of the most isolated buildings.

Wonder if it's an observatory? (tilts view) Nope. Gentle hills...

Might be worth trying to identify the other structures. Is the blue area water, swimming pool? Are those containers on a roof or is that a large paved parking lot?

Looks paved since the road to the south comes right up on it.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by elibubbles

" i think i may have found a secret ufo base on google earth "

No offense, but I doubt it.

But it most certainly looks very very private.

You didn't say what part of the world that was in, and what towns are surrounding it. That info would add clues to what it could be.

I do believe there are ufos, but I don't believe anyone of us will ever find evidence for it on google earth.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

It could be a number of things. A logging camp and storage facility for the bulldozers and stuff. It could be a military base for the peruvian government.

Heck it could even be some rich person's summer home. After all, check out that green thing, lower right corner. It looks like a driving range for golf. The blue thing you pointed out, maybe a tennis court.

The gray thing, isn't a saucer, it's a gray building with concrete around it.

The green thing also could be a really green pond. Heck, the whole thing could be a water treatment plant.

One thing I'm sure it's not, is a UFO base. The government is not stupid, they know we can look at anything above ground with satellite imagery now. Any UFO base they have, will be below ground, like the base inside Cheyenne Mountain.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by toasted

You didn't say what part of the world that was in, and what towns are surrounding it. That info would add clues to what it could be.

I got you covered.

It's in Peru, Cusco Region, northeast corner of the Province of La Convención.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
for the OP-

i cannot see any distinction of any spaceship in the mentioned coordinates. what i do find interesting is the fact that the location seems to be in the middle of the jungle and no where near civilizations, it also has an adjacent spot to the west of it that if you follow the road you can see. i wonder what this could be?

as for the next coordinates. seeing as how it is in antartica and the ice around the area seems to be melting i would speculate that it could be an area that the ice melted underneath the cap and then the cap collapsed to reveal this "hole" it doesn't appear to be a dug or built hole it just seems an area of rock that was exposed due to melting ice.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by InsiderInfo

Originally posted by toasted

I got you covered.

It's in Peru, Cusco Region, northeast corner of the Province of La Convención.
en.wikipedia.org...

THANKS!!!

How about a covert supply depot? [ and I wouldn't doubt that the usa paid for it ]

It is too far off the beaten path etc...for a legit business/manufacturer.

I'd say , storage, food, clothing, weapons etc...

just a thought.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
They do have explosive companies that are far away from many roads and towns etc..im not stating this is one.Just a idea....this can be anything so why a ufo base that can be seen with a public satellite?

new topics

top topics

join