It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's new choice in spirtual advisement. Meet his new Pastor.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Pfleger's sarcastic sermon was made from the same pulpit as the inflammatory sermons of Obama's former pastor Reverend Jeremiah Wright, which pitched the Illinois senator's campaign into turmoil earlier this year.

In a guest appearance at the church Sunday, Pfleger mocked Clinton for appearing to cry days before the New Hampshire primary in January, saying she was on the verge of tears because "there is a black man stealing my show."

"She always thought, 'This is mine. I'm Bill's wife, I'm white and this is mine,' Pfleger said in the dramatic sermon, which now has 100,000 hits on YouTube.

"And then out of nowhere came him, Barack Obama. And she said: 'Damn, where did you come from? I'm white, I'm entitled, there's a black man stealing my show!'"

"She wasn't the only one crying, there was a whole lot of white people crying," said Pfleger, a white Catholic priest.

Obama, seeking to quell the controversy that could provide ammunition to Republican critics, quickly issued a statement on Thursday night.

"As I have traveled this country, I've been impressed not by what divides us, but by all that unites us," he said.

[edit on 31-5-2008 by jetxnet]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I wonder if this "Catholic" priest knows about Obama's blockage of his states version of the Born Alive Infant Protection Act?

I wonder if he know about Obama's abortion stance?

I wonder if he got sucked up into the Obama cult-campaign machine?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   
No doubt, It seems like this guy tries to act Black to a mostly Black audiance.

His sermon is racist against White claiming because Hillary is White, believes she is entitled to the Presidency.

I think Obama believes he is entitled. He is the most spoiled and selfish of them all, indicative of by his poor mannerisms, especially when he thinks he losing.

join