It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange holes appearing out of nowhere

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jingjok

Your link seems to be broken.

It does not go to any specific video...

FYI...

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I believe the culprit is LIGHTNING because the trees store liquids that when hit by lightning or water that pools at the bottom acts like an explosive,superheated liquids blow trees apart when the sap boils instantly,explosively. The holes would look smooth like a cannonbecause debris would be totally shot out in a second. It would leave the surrounding ground in a forrest seemingly unmarked,but in the video where a depression was around an old tree stump blown out the soggy roots would have possilbly acted like a powder keg. It makes me wonder that water powered cars are quite possible.It's just a matter of taming that explosive genie.
Elise Harris female comedian on You Tube does comedy bits on string theory,the internet,and many strange things. She may find this mystery interesting and do a joke in her stand-up act.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
This thread prompted me to look further into Vanishing things and such like here with whole villages, lakes, and entire populations of shoes, just going one night never to be found again!

The Great Vanishing Mystery

Thought I should bump this too as its never been solved....

What was all this about eh?

Giant Earthworms from Sirius lol....

tunnelling machines?

still unknown.... intriguing

Elf
Bumpity bump...

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 1-Cent

This was my first thought! Or maybe that's how they used to hide them and their pullin em out to start something. Ruh Roh!

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Devilnitro28
Ok now seriously take a look at the game Gears of War for Xbox360.
There you got "emergence Holes".

Maybe maybe the bad alien dudes (reptilians, which I think look a lil bit like Locusts (the bad guys in Gears of War) who hang around in the underground cave systems are here to take over the entire world!!!! Or the needed some fresh air. Or the ordered a pizza. 3 Large pepperoni pizzas and a Coke. Yes ok 20 min. Take the 3. hole next to the big tree. Money is under the stone!

Haha gears of war was my first thought lol.

But the idea of Gears of War is not original
, there are stories similar to it in many cultures etc.

For example in Islam, it is said that one day people/creatures living inside earth will emerge and cause chaos on earth.

[edit on 15-11-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
For example in Islam, it is said that one day people/creatures living inside earth will emerge and cause chaos on earth.

Mmmm

maybe just maybe you have hit the worm on the head lol !!

Forgot all about it.

Ive read and talked to a friend about that who is from Pakistan originally...

Does anyone know the actual Islamic context of those Creatures under the ground are they worm like?

Elf.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by annestacey
The U.S. military is rumored to have all kinds of devices (including alien technology). If they're testing these devices, they would probably look for remote places all over the world where it's unlikely the testing ground would be discovered.

So do the Russians...
Maybe they are test holes from the space based lasers

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jingjok

Originally posted by whatukno
did anyone concider that this might be a core sample? if one would take a large core sample of the earth this would be the hole left behind.

Example

Also the thread heading refers to holes, i can only see one hole. Where is evidence of others. I agree that this is a one off core sample hole.

Core samples are never that large... usually three inches max... if they were that large they would be impossible to manage and catalog

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dar Kuma
what?
a turquiose mine?
turquoise is a color, not a precious metal....

Turquoise is a semi precious gemstone... Do you know what Google is?

My bad... Ignorant Ape got ya already

[edit on 15-11-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Maybe it's the result of the red laser beam from the UFO's filmed recently?

LOl,

Ive done some digging, sorry for the pun but cant any evidense of this happening like other mysteries in the past, or in religion or myths of native cultures anywhere.

I think this is a new type of phenomena and the almost clean cut of the holes does lead one to think of a type of high technology.

I really cant see this being weather or any other type of natural biological entity or event.

Puzzled and intrigued.

Elf.

[edit on 16-11-2008 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

Alien VS Predator

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I have come across, these.

very strange, Appeared overnight.

These look, like like they have NOT been drilled out of the ground, as the walls are extremly smooth. And looks almost concrete/glassy.

the USA, and several other people have developed digging machines that leave the surface perfectly smooth. like this.

These machines where mentioned by a famous guy here on ATS.

[edit on 16-11-2008 by monkeybus]

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by monkeybus

Yep uses nuclear power plants in the machine to Superheat or melt the rock and make a hermetically sealed tube.

But But they have been around for years and years, were first developed by the USA as a Failsafe in nuclear war, so if attacked first 10-20 of them would tunnel up from underground at an angle after being position under a mountain, dragging a Nuclear Weapon rocket launcher.

These tubes are way too small to be the result of one of those.

Would be burn marks as it is earth close to the top of the hole and extreme high heat is needed to melt rock!!

Also they don't rise vertically but at an angle...

Nope not that.

Good book and the first person to research and do all the FOI on this expose the truth years before anyone else looked at this early 80's is... mm...

Secret Underground Bases and Tunnels by Dr, Sauder I think cant totally remember his name, not going to get it ... google and read very very good book of only facts...

Kind regards,

Elf.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
The walls are too Smooth though, maybe water has been dripping down?

It looks like they are concrete as it gets deeper.

remember though, we have these in the sea also.

Wiki, on Blue HOLES

These go thousand of feet down sometimes, and noone knows how they are there?

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
The holes are caused by test firing of high energy plasma weapons found on modern UAVs.

You do know that there was a lot of advancements in such tech initiated from the star wars project in the US. That research and development has continued till today.

I've seen some stories of soldiers witnessing UAV (UFO type) using high energy weapons to vapourise\melt tanks with high energy beam weapons. This might be the examples of a weapon that destroys buildings or underground bunkers.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

Sound more like Tracer rounds from a helicopter

They look like lasers, and will destroy most things.

Yes, america and others develop very stange weapons, one of the ones i have seen, is LASER WEAPONS< to be mounted onto Planes.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Originally posted by Devilnitro28
Ok now seriously take a look at the game Gears of War for Xbox360.
There you got "emergence Holes".

Maybe maybe the bad alien dudes (reptilians, which I think look a lil bit like Locusts (the bad guys in Gears of War) who hang around in the underground cave systems are here to take over the entire world!!!! Or the needed some fresh air. Or the ordered a pizza. 3 Large pepperoni pizzas and a Coke. Yes ok 20 min. Take the 3. hole next to the big tree. Money is under the stone!

Haha gears of war was my first thought lol.

But the idea of Gears of War is not original
, there are stories similar to it in many cultures etc.

On the topic of Islam here is more info on what you're talking about:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In a lengthy hadith by Hadhrat Nawwas ibn Sam'aan (R.A.) Rasulullah (SallGodu Alayhi Wasallam) is reported to have said:

"...God will send revelation upon Jesus (A.S.) that 'Such a creation of mine is now going to emerge that no power will be able to stop them. Therefore take my servants and ascend the Mount of Toor.' Then Gog and Magog will emerge and surge forth in all their fury. When those from among them who constitute the former part of their army pass the lake of Tiberias (which is in northern Palestine), they will drink up all the water of that lake and by the time those that constitute the latter part of that same army pass the lake, they will say, "There used to be water here (long ago). When they reach the Mount of Khamr in Jerusalem, they will arrogantly proclaim: 'We have conquered the people of the earth, now we will annihilate those in the sky.' So saying they will fire their arrows towards the sky. When the arrows return to the ground they will be blood stained.

In the meantime, Jesus (A.S.) will be on the Mount of Toor with his followers. At that time the head of and ox will be as valuable as is a hundred dinars to you in this day. [This indicates the scarcity of provisions]. Faced with these hardships, Jesus (A.S.) and his followers will make dua unto God (to remove this calamity). As a result, God will cause sores to appear on the necks of each and every individual of these people which will cause their death suddenly. When Jesus (A.S.) and his followers descend from the Mount of Toor there will not be a single space on the land where the dead rotting bodies of these people is not littered, giving off a horrendous odour. Jesus (A.S.) and his followers will once more supplicate unto God as a result of which God will send down huge birds whose necks will be as thick as that of the necks of camels, and they will dump these bodies in a place where God wills. (According to a narration by Tirmidhi, they will be dumped at a place called Nahbal).

God Ta'ala will then send down a heavy rain, the waters of which will flow in every part of the earth cleansing it thoroughly. It will rain for a period of forty days.

The Muslims will then burn the bows and arrows of the Ya'jooj and Ma'jooj for a period of seven years.

God will order the earth to yield forth its crops in abundance and there will be such blessing and prosperity that one pomegranate will be sufficient for a whole group while the peel thereof will suffice to cast a shadow over them. The milk of one camel will be sufficient for many groups while one milk giving cow will be sufficient for a whole tribe. One milk giving goat will be sufficent for a whole family..."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More info here:

www.islamawareness.net...

Interesting how this tallies up with some stories of underground civilisations. It's also interesting how they attack people of the sky! Wonder who they are. Aerial escapees (using UFOs\UAV tech)?

P.S. A movie on this would be soooo cool.

[edit on 16-11-2008 by Jinni]

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

gears of war IS Reptillians Living in huge Cities under the earth, then Get fed up of being Opressed and Fight the Humans, who they evolved alongside millenia ago.

This it'self is based upon, Popular internet Legends, and Folklore, of many many countries.

they Are called Naga, Serpent People, Lizard men. And have been in Painting of the Bible stories(adam and eve).

Naga:

Also Naga in games:

-----------------------------
Here is an image of what scientist belived to have evolved from dinosaurs, and theoretically could be around today:

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Nice find pretty but:

Originally posted by monkeybus

Yes they do, in the last ice age the sea was lower and it was a limestone cave system,

The sea rose and the roof collapsed!

Originally posted by Jinni
The holes are caused by test firing of high energy plasma weapons found on modern UAVs.

Again the heat issue, where is the burn marks on the grass and the earth?

Why would UAV's be doing this in the wilderness and not near any enemy or training ground?

I think in fact you are talking about the weapon that uses small clugs of molten copper to burn through the skin of the tank and vaporise everything inside due to the expansive heat blowing the turret of.

I don't see how an UAV would have the energy capabilities to produce a Plasma discharge no where near it...

No burn and random holes and if a AUV can bore holes this deep, and stright down each time why are some of the tree canopies in the pics not burnt above it,
vertical holes = vertical plasma beam from above if a UAV... no some evidense would be there in the earth/top of tunnel or in the canopy.

Thank you Jinni, but no that is not it but interesting, and I didn't know that part of the Islamic literature to do with Jesus, thanks.

My friend was explaining that in the Islamic end time prophecy there are these creatures that will come up from under the earth and devour all the bad people and infidels.

They are like monsters/gouls but alive flesh and blood , and live underground and at those times will burrow up and come and get the Heathen.

Is This Prophecy remembered/known by anyone?

Also Naga in games:

The Nagas are real, well not from games anyhow but ancient Indian Mythology and the Vedas and such:

is the Sanskrit and Pāli word for a deity or class of entity or being, taking the form of a very large snake, found in Hinduism and Buddhism. The use of the term nāga is often ambiguous, as the word may also refer, in similar contexts, to one of several human tribes known as or nicknamed "Nāgas"; to elephants; and to ordinary snakes, particularly the King Cobra and the Indian Cobra, the latter of which is still called nāg in Hindi and other languages of India. A female nāga is a nāgī or nāginī.

Naga

Kind regards

Elf.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf
Nice find pretty but:

Yes they do, in the last ice age the sea was lower and it was a limestone cave system,

The sea rose and the roof collapsed!

Originally posted by Jinni

Again the heat issue, where is the burn marks on the grass and the earth?

Why would UAV's be doing this in the wilderness and not near any enemy or training ground?

I think in fact you are talking about the weapon that uses small clugs of molten copper to burn through the skin of the tank and vaporise everything inside due to the expansive heat blowing the turret of.

I don't see how an UAV would have the energy capabilities to produce a Plasma discharge no where near it...

No burn and random holes and if a AUV can bore holes this deep, and stright down each time why are some of the tree canopies in the pics not burnt above it,
vertical holes = vertical plasma beam from above if a UAV... no some evidense would be there in the earth/top of tunnel or in the canopy.

Thank you Jinni, but no that is not it but interesting, and I didn't know that part of the Islamic literature to do with Jesus, thanks.

My friend was explaining that in the Islamic end time prophecy there are these creatures that will come up from under the earth and devour all the bad people and infidels.

They are like monsters/gouls but alive flesh and blood , and live underground and at those times will burrow up and come and get the Heathen.

Is This Prophecy remembered/known by anyone?

I replaced some arabic terms with the english equlivalent such as 'Allah' with 'God' and Eesa (son of Mariam) with Jesus - The second coming of Christ. Which is what it is.

Just so that ATS members can find it easier to read.

Your welcome.

[edit on 16-11-2008 by Jinni]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join