It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians Are Nothing But Dellusional Morons & Jesus Was A..

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Oh btw the only reason some souls are defensive is because we se Christ as God... our father...

you don't talk # about him... it's worse then hateful mamma jokes son..... get your ass beat in my hood for that, yet we have to let you walk all over us because God teaches us perfection...

so if anybody did really tell that to me, the original post, then I would just say to them'

what the hell ever.. roll out my face....

excuse my language

[edit on 3-6-2008 by JesusisTruth]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Philip,

Your thread is an interesting 'psychological' test. But I must ask the question, would you think of creating a thread saying:

Black people smell of fried chicken and watermelon.....

or

Jews are evil and are the root of the worlds problems

(although the latter is similar to some thread titles I've seen)

It seems to me that this is the definition of a baiting thread, and it seems to be doing quite well.

Kudos to you.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JesusisTruth

I used to talk # about Jesus all the time in 'da hood'. Never got my ass beat for it BTW.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
If anything I see this thread as a complement to Christians. The assumption is that a Christian is above all human negative emotion even when provoked with ugly language that attacks us and God. Unfortunately we are human even after accepting Christ and we struggle just like anyone else. We try to do good and spread good while loving everyone including those that cast stones at us but again we are only human. Following Christ is NOT easy at times but it's rewarding and becomes easier with time.

Stay strong and rely on Christ for direction and support!

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
RB... I meant mamma jokes will get you beat, hateful ones.. as I witnessed when i grew up in the slums...

that's all..

peace.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
What was my opinion on the thread title? Oh goody. Another person purposely making a statement they knew would insense people and cause a lot of flung poo.
Got in and foud exactly what I expected.
My philospgy has always been: "SO your Jewish, he's Norwegian, she's Catholic, he's an Athiest, and he's from Spain eh? Groovy, know how to play crazy eights?"
I don't get the problem. Seriously. Everyone belives something, we all have personal beliefs that others would find zany.
SO I don't get why we have to fling insults or throw mud at each other over it. Geeeze. Get over yourselves.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Lemarchand

my response was a facepalm and the idea that someone was being unnecessarily belligerent.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Ignorant men created religion and so far the only testament to its teachings are its ability to devide and create enough sadly justified anger to kill each other. Religion is nothing more than a disease spread from one ignorant man to an unknowing child. Eventually all religious books will be piled up in a museum and the caption will read. from this date to this date people believed this. It's then that the distant future will know how igrorant we currently are. Scooter

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
When has Christianity spreading evolved into anything good ? You play the victim poorly as your thinking destroys the world.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemarchand

First off, I would like to say that Jesus was a Jew. Now, back to your statement. Not all Mormons are Delusional. Heck, I wouldn't even go as far as calling them Christian.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join