It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are aliens good or bad?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by grimm703

sorry, you're mistaken. First off you're confusing the terms "good" and "evil" for something you percieve to judge. The terms "good and evil" in such context are judged by "God". Only "God" can judge what is wanted and unwanted by God.

If you'd just check into the Urantia book, you'd see clearly that those that do actions of self will are shuned and alowed to fall upon their own doom while those that do work for the "law of the one" try to improve themselves as that's what is best for everyone.

Just because you've grown up on this planet don't make the mistake in thinking old religion or understandings apply to the universe.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

it seems you either refuse or didnt get whaT I MEANT and based on quantum mechanics everything is still connected (earth,heaven....) the way universe is formed is quite strange logic becomes illogical

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I was shifet in direction, last night...

Now, it seems, Things are different.

Cost is to be increased, for these things that you battle, and don't want to...

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
The ones that probe your bootie are BAD!!

The ones that give you pancakes that taste like card board, are good
(this really was reported by an upstanding person)

The ones that climb on hillbilly roofs in Kentucky and get shot at are stupid (how did they fly all the way here and yet be that dumb)

The ones that let one armed swiss farmers take their pictures are fake and don't exist

and thats only a few of the 57 current alien speices visiting earth!!

All in all there just like us!!

A mixed bag of NUTS !

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by EternalThought
Does anyone have a list of all types of aliens ? (Research, and reliable sourced only please). If I were to communicate with the telepathically, which ones should I talk to?

I've seen a few youtube clips claiming that a race called the pleidians are pretty 'down' with humanity, look like us and are like us in many ways, only they are more wise and spiritual.
They also don't like the grays much either

I don't buy into the whole apologist vibe on aliens that do these sneaky experiments on us are doing us a favour or they are allowed to cause we're a 'lower form'
Anything that does that to people is on the bad guys team man and need a good clunking fist around the dome!

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I would not like to say they are dark because I have no proof of this, the ones I have seen seemed to be of good intent. However there are ones I didnt see but sensed or felt afraid for some reason.

I believe you can tell this from the way they treat you and the way you feel after the experience. Aliens of the light ( I dont like to use good/bad I prefer light /dark) should leave you with a feeling they are only there to do good.

I believe my alien experience was to push me in the direction I needed to go, to become more spiritual, to look outside of the little world my mind was living in and seek answers.

This has been achieved so in this sense I can only say aliens are good. ( I use the word good in answer to the OP s question)

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

Whoa... man I looked up that report on the man given pancakes... actually saw photos of the pancakes also. Wow. Pretty awesome.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by EternalThought

Good and Bad.

In my opinion and from what I've gathered there are more benevolent aliens out there in comparison to malevolent.

All abduction cases are happening from the malevolent aliens.

Most abductees encounter cybernetic biological greys (Drones) like Robots.

Benevolent ET"s do not abduct us.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by EternalThought
Does anyone have a list of all types of aliens ? (Research, and reliable sourced only please). If I were to communicate with the telepathically, which ones should I talk to?

Here ya go!
Alien Types,
think-aboutit.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
You said; "Are aliens good or bad?"

That's like a dog saying; "Are humans good or bad?"

Aliens are more advanced and have less animal-like reasoning and greater well thought out and calculated reactions to things. That's even the case don't matter if they look like insects and animals and eat humans or not.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join