It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are aliens good or bad?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I keep reading online about abductions, but there are some books out there that claim aliens are good. Which is most likely the case? Does anyone have any reliable information on this?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
IF we were able to harness the technology to visit other planets with intelligent life and observe them, the people of that planet would look to the skies and ask " Are these extraterrestrials good or bad?"
And the answer would be?????

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
don't you think they would pose the same question to us people living on this tiny planet? Were so worried about if their bad or good when we don't even look at ourselves in how we portray to them.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I would say some aliens are good and some are bad just like there good and bad people. The greys seem to be robots so they’re neither good nor bad, but when it comes to abductee’s claiming to go through horrific body exanimations, I’d still classify them as good aliens.

When you have a child torture a fly by taking its wings off or scientists experimenting on insects, they are still good people only they don’t see the harm when it’s so far down the evolutionary ladder. It’s plausible to assume aliens simply see us as insects on the evolutionary ladder compared to them and so they don’t see the harm in the pain they cause us…..

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Good? Bad? Compaired to what?

If compaired to the gross populis of humans the real "aliens" are "angels".

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Both, they're good, bad, ugly and just plain ugly.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Both, they're good, bad, ugly and just plain ugly.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by EternalThought
I keep reading online about abductions, but there are some books out there that claim aliens are good. Which is most likely the case? Does anyone have any reliable information on this?

Are humans good or bad?

There you go.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Are humans good or bad?

There you go.

Actually, if it wasn't for the alien intervention mankind would have distroyed itself in world war 3 around 2012. Whoa! Wait, let's not get a. of our selves here now.

Mankind would have distroyed itself before it made it to the next stages of life, intersella travel and what not, so It's safe to assume that what every lifeforce we're talking about would have to be a little more advances "spiritually" or what ever turn you want to use.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Depends on which ones you are referring to.

There are several different races that have been among us. some are good but do not interfere.. often.. some are rude and use us like guinea pigs and some are just plain bad. I won't go into that.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
It is my belief that extraterrestrials mainly represent Dark and Light forces. Most of them have evolved beyond our level and have, quite simply, chosen to be good or evil, as opposed to "sitting on the fence" like most people here do.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Mankind would have distroyed itself before it made it to the next stages of life, intersella travel and what not, so It's safe to assume that what every lifeforce we're talking about would have to be a little more advances "spiritually" or what ever turn you want to use.

I dont think human beings are capable of evolving spiritually. We have the same basic instincts now as we did at the start of creation.

Humans dont evolve spiritually just by time. It takes work, and today we are running around like hamsters, spending our lifes working for someone else to get rich. But I guess it beats having to walk 20 km for water every day, or seeing your children starve with their eyes full of flies while their bodies break down with diseases the western world could cure completely if it wanted to.

If I were to give advice to some other more evolved race out there, it would be "nuke us now when you have the chance". Because otherwise the human race will backstab itself into continuous conflicts with everybody out there. We are not capable to peacefully coexist with others. Just look at what we do to eachother on this planet. We cant even get along with other humans.

[edit on 31-5-2008 by Copernicus]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
There is no proof of intelligent life other then ourselves.Do we abducted people?Think about it...im quite as sure they could be no different.Thats of course thinking on a note if other life existed.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

I dont think human beings are capable of evolving spiritually. We have the same basic instincts now as we did at the start of creation.

Although I see and agree with the general basics of what you are saying I'll bring it another step.

There is the basic survival programing that comes from our animalistic side. I like to think of this as "The Beast".

However we're also logical. We can if we wish overcome that or be overcome by it.

Those that are overcome by it will fade away. Those that overcome will lead "mankind" into the evolution.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Is cockcroach good or bad??? Can't you answer it?

If aliens existed, it is part of this universe, it is part of life, NONE IS GOOD and NONE IS BAD!!!!!!!!!!

But today the bad is JEWS the American, not he NAZI!!!!!!!! Learn it!

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I've met good ones. Fought bad ones. Got my butt kicked by good ones. Allowed bad ones to get taken care of.

They're's a difference in whether or not your good or bad. I've had some hold others away from me, because my stupid as was just there...

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
in my opinion and based about some facts i think there is bad and good like human of course its nature balance thus this question is the same as are humans evil?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I see too many people assuming that the disconnect we suffer here on this planet is the norm throughout the universe.

It isn't. There's alot more connectivity. We're seperated because of our history and growth.

How much "evil" could exist if every thought in your . was known by those around you?

Have you all forsaken that know and accepted fact that most of the "alien" races are telepathic?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

its true but in every race there is evil and good it is the universe balance my friend

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Does anyone have a list of all types of aliens ? (Research, and reliable sourced only please). If I were to communicate with the telepathically, which ones should I talk to?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join