It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If we sopposedly came from Mars,where are our artifacts??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I heard a lot of times how we may have came from Mars. If this is true,where our our civilization accomplishments? If we had the technology to leave Mars and settle another planet,youd think Mars would be full of ruins and and avdavnced stuff on the ground.How come theres nothing now?

And if we did have the technology to come here and settle,why did we start over with sticks and stones??
Maybe some natural disaster on Mars?

I know its a lot of questions.
But maybe someone can post something intresting in regards to this.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I think we came from the Gemenids.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I think what was meant, was that we evolved here, from microbes present in Martian meteors...

In other words, that life was once on Mars, and that the only reason it started here, is basically from martian seeds...

Not that we, as a civilization, started on Mars.....

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Maybe, but I don't think microbes would be carrying souvenirs from Mars with them. Artifacts, I mean.

(Oh, right, right, I see what you're saying. You're not even talking to me. Sorry. *pukes on shoes*)

[Edited on 2-3-2004 by DeltaChaos]

jhh

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   
A guy goes around giving talks about how ancient myths have given clues about Mars being another planets moon, and before the planet explodes they are able to get away and settle on earth and mars. Unfortunately Mars doesn't last too long and they die out shortly before Biblical humans exist.

It has been two years since he gave this talk, but like most, it all came about because of the mysterious cydonia portion of mars.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhh
...Mars being another planets moon, and before the planet explodes...

Never heard that one. Is he saying the asteroid belt was the planet?

I don't think that would work. If Mars was a moon, it probably wouldn't have the trajectory to maintain such an un-elliptical orbit after the planet exploded. It would probably be catapulted and equalize into a grand elipse, like Neptune.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Its allways possable.... and to answer some of your questions about why mars doesn't have ruins could be from sandstorms covering up cities... or they could have lived underground in tunnels. Another thing is you really can't see what things look like right from looking at the top of it because they could be camoflauged or sand and dirt could of covered them.

To see things you need to get upclose and actually send one of those rovers over every inch of mars surface...and im not sure if they even show us all the pictures of the surface.

To the question of why they moved here and started with nothing...maybe it was a mass exoddes like the one in the bible with the hebrews leaving the egyptians.
There might of been a group of people enslaved or less powerful group fighting or disagreeing with a more advance group and one decided to leave so they had no choice but to leave and settle elsewhere... and somewhere along the line they forgot.

Or they might of been the people of atlantis or another sunken of hidden forgotten contenent or country.

And the natural disaster could of been from using up all of there resources like in the 1930's in the central plains in the dustbowl.

Everything is a possability.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   
How do we know there are no artifacts on Mars???

what about the face, the pyramids, etc...
just because we haven't found conclusive proof yet, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

unfortunately finding artifacts has never been one of our missions to mars, however I believe if we look we will find.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
An artifact of Mars ancesrty ??

everyone on earth has a 'useless' APPENDIX
is that a biological remnant of an organ needed
to survive on Mars???

all those stone or metal structures, like we now use,
were useless on Mars back when humans were there...

just like there was never a need for more than
bamboo frameworks & palm fronds for a mans home,
until the europeans colonized hawaii, tahiti, java, etc etc

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   
It seems to me that Mars inherrited the ice formations from its lost parent's demise. I can't be certain on the matter, but I think there was another moon who shared orbit with Mars. Jupiter captured the other moon and that is why there is a strange influence around the Red Spot. Water has a chance to exist within a gas planet with some sort of atmospheric pressure, but when there's no pressure, water can't exist in any form.
What happens when you pour a container of water on the surface of the moon? What would happen to an Earth ice burg orbiting in space?

I have so many reasons to believe Mars was a moon of a lost world.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   
This is a conspiracy site, so the conspiracy would be that there may be artifacts here on earth it's just not public information.

As far as artifacts on mars, there's lots of lost cities on the Earth and occasionally somone stumbles upon them. Some have been buried under the sand and found with the aid of satellite photos & space shuttle images.

I would have to imagine if we did ever reside on mars that any evidence would have long since been buried. Regardless of what we think, if there is anything to support that idea, I'm sure we'll find it with more advanced robots in the future or by men if we go there.

I'm kind of curious of where that idea of men from mars came from.

[Edited on 2-3-2004 by outsider]

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I have thought about this often. I'm still thinking that somewhere in our past we got some sort of mass amnesia or the people who were in charge of passing on our history just stopped distributing the information, so it died. Another possibility is that the records of our true history were hidden purposely. Some say our history is locked up in the three libraries. One is under one of the Sphinx's feet, the other two are in South America and the Caribbean, if I recall. It has been discussed here and articles about it are on many websites. Supposedly they are about to be reopened. Who knows?
Makes for great discussions though.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos

Originally posted by jhh
...Mars being another planets moon, and before the planet explodes...

Never heard that one. Is he saying the asteroid belt was the planet?

I don't think that would work. If Mars was a moon, it probably wouldn't have the trajectory to maintain such an un-elliptical orbit after the planet exploded. It would probably be catapulted and equalize into a grand elipse, like Neptune.

You mean Pluto. Pluto is the one with the grand elliptical orbit. At times taking place as 8th planet, then sweeping out farther to be 9th place once again. Neptune has a perfectly circular orbit.

Venus, Earth, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune have perfectly circular orbits around the sun. Mercury, Mars and Pluto weren't originaly designed to take a solo station around the sun, but they hold those positons to maintain balance that was once lost. Their orbits are elliptical due to their make up.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   
All intresting thearies. But yea,I remember seeing images of faces and other stuff on Mars. But I also remember hearing somewhere that Mars used to be where earth now is. climate was great,and we lived there. But something happened,and Mars was plinged further out. and the climate change destroyed the life. Those few that were able to escape,fled back to the great climate of where mars used to be,Earth. Anyone know wher I may have heard/read that?Cause it sounds kinda cool...

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Most of your theories hold some water, and I mean that litterly. Mars' atmospheric pressure is too great to have liquid water but before it's core cooled it had been much warmer for liquid water to exist. The ancient sea beds and river formations on mars was once filled with water and oceans. This is about 3 billion years ago when earth used to be a hot ball of lava. When you have liquid water and a warmer core the planet can sustain life so Mars used to have a very different climate suitable for life. We already know that life can exist in extreme places such as volcanoes and uranium rich soil, so life exisiting on mars and maybe human life in the far distant past is a great posibility. The idea that we may have come from mars is not so far fetch as it may seem, remember they still can't find the missing link and so if we evolved from apes, why do we still have monkeys? Could it be possible we were genetically enhanced to be able to live on earth while our desendants from Mars had held on long enough to plant their seeds on this planet, so we can say we are part martian and part earthlings. The earth don't treat us very well because we have so many bacteria's attacking our bodies, and so many viruses that like to kill us, so can this be true that we were genetically enhanced with dna from this planet maybe from monkeys to be able to live and thrive on earth?

You can't find technology on mars simply because most of any type of electronics, or for that matter man made materials don't last long in the radiation of space and remember mars don't have much of an atmosphere to preserve any type of technology. As far as structures Mars is full of dust and debris from space not to mention most of its surface is rock, soil and dust, so we may never know what's underneath all that debris. I'm betting that our questions will be answered in the next few months by the Pheonix Lander, and maybe future missions to mars, providing the government don't hide it first.

Signed.
Anonymous

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ProjectX

we dint come from mars but ther wer civilizations that came to earth from mars those were desroyed though by a flood

mars and ruins from there came from a group of fallen angels that decided they would rebel with lucifer

ther ARE artifacts on mars look it up

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

the debris thing is a very interesting theory

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by worldwatcher

thats true look for anything and youll find it whether its true or not somebody will find "proof" for it and somebody will find "proof" against it

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I beleive we came from mars...
i aint writing no essay an normally id write a little formally but im too tired..its 3 a.m an i was googling lol..but..this is wht i think in a WRAP

mars, planet such as earth went through a global diaster an at the time being we were able to to move from mars to earth an decided that we needed to start over. we developed technology on mars that enabled a limited amount of us to survive an move...
now, we came to earth an im sure u guys all knw cavemen an the gorillas evolvement to human form. i believe we were another type of species on mars, there formally known as "humans" but we were actually..(known here) animals..we moved here an developed new needs and a new lifestyle.. as darwin researched..we have to adapt to our habitats.
ex. every bird that lived on galapigols..had to adapt to their habitat. there was few rocks, so most birds has small beaks..they were able to to eat food an live easily..then oceans started changing form of the island and the birds over time began changing form an forming larger beaks as each generations of birds increased...it was ahrder to get food with more rocks"""""" so they needed longer/larger beaks to reach their food..

ok, so the "gorgillas" that moved to earth, (us) had to adapt to the climate and habitat of earth an started changing shape, size..blah blah blah an eventually we started to look like cavemen...

but im jumping on now, NOW A DAYS, were screwing this planet over such as we did mars, which i actually believe we have done to every other planet before us. an i believe that when ppl say the sun i gna explose an were all gonna be sucked into the black hole of the sunn blahh ya, is when we finally reach the last planet.
so end of times, eventually, on this planet? nah we got a few more to # up :]

im too tired..but thts all i got for now ima sleep hahahaha

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
look at just about any religion. it has some kind of flood in it. what if we were just starting out as a race and then a catastrophic event happened to Mars bumping it out of orbit and setting earth in it's place. the tidal currents change and floods happen, earth turns into life, and mars dies out.
i just blew my mind

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join