It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What exactly is wrong with a New World Order?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   
there would be nothing wrong with one IF it would be say some sort of a worldwide communist nation. a working one.
however, the one that is being set up for us right now is this twisted, fascist, exploiting government, that CANNOT lead humanity to any good in the long run. think about it. an elite group, so malicious that it will ruin millions and maybe billions of peoples lives just to achieve what they will, how would they be anything but malicious in the case of an alien encounter, say. that is why i believe we have never made real alien contact, nobody on this planet except maybe a few open minded thinkers. yes, i agree, humans are animals and they need to be controlled to prevent the said mad max scenarios, but not in a way that will enslave them WITHOUT THEM KNOWING even, for whole of their lifetimes. every human has the right for knowledge.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Well it works in Star Trek.............and thats the nerdiest thing ive ever said

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
A so=called New World Order will never work. This planet has way to many differences to sort out first off. Secondly, I don't think that the World wants to become slaves to this NWO. Do you?

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I was going to make a thread just like this but I guess I was beaten to it.

Years back when I watched Stargate, I always thought how much better society would be if there was a one world system. It wasn’t until I joined ATS that I realized I wasn’t the only one that had the idea – sadly no one particularly agreed with my stance on it.

Reasons why a one world government is a brilliant idea –

No more borders between countries
No more war – or at least not between nations
Every single country would be multicultural like England, Australia and America are
Because every country would be so multicultural, there’s be no bases for a nationality and culture, so there’s be no point in being Russian or Chinese because there’s be just as many Chinese or Russians in any other part of the world is there is in any other country.

You couldn’t be a racist because any other country would have just as many nationalities as any other…..(you wouldn’t able to define race)
You wouldn’t be able to define yourself as American because the land mass between Canada and America would be the same – governed by one government…..
There’d be no United Nations because every nation would be just one nation – one government…..
There’d only be a one world currency

Now when it comes to control and all, well that’s just BS because no matter how you look at it we’d be living in a completely better system of living to what we have now….

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

you say that but stop to think about religion its another form of control they say jesus will return and stop the antichrist but if they made this up it would be because many religious people would do nothing and wait for him to return. See my point the only thing needed for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. And i know thats not my quote for the flamers.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
The NWO wants to kill 90% of humanity and enslave the rest. Yeah, that's why we DON'T SUPPORT IT. Also, a world government is the worst thing you can come up with for hundreds of reasons.

And the ressources aren't dwiling, a bunch of corporations are keeping the science discovery made years ago, like anti-gravity, electric engines, ect... HEMP legalization would solve a lot of problems, also, the more you modernize a society, the population decrease.

The NWO are made of people like Bush, pure scum. That's why we are against it.

Yes, absolute power corrupts absolutely. To have the whole world in the hands of a few rich and powerful men, to remake the way they see fit, to determine who will live and who will die, all centralized power so there is no escape. This is the possibility of promise of NWO.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Dictatorship and a brutal regime that wish to enslave whatever portion of the population will remain after their devastating depopulation is beyond inconceivable to most people from free nations, and is the nightmare of most citizens in the non-free nations. I agree with world wide healthcare and an international police force to save people from human rights violations, something far better than the UN, let me tell you. But power must be distributed to prevent takeovers, and democracies must be run from the bottom up with full transparency and citizens groups, perhaps like jury duty, watch over the employees (ie. politicians and judges) and to remove those that behave undemocratically or violate justice. I wish to hell people were smart enough to realize they should organize an alternate political body (a kind of peoples government) to have ready should the need ever arise that they have to act, and act quickly. We're told about emergency preparations, often only possible for the middle class to the wealthy, because the poor, including single mothers cannot stockpile food,etc. But we really need an emergency political body on standby in every nation. And we all need to participate in it.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
If the New World Order ever had good motives they've been lost somewhere along the way.

Remember people, these "Global elite" didn't get there from being paradigms of virtue, they got there through deception and opportunism, so how can you be so naive to think they've got everyone's best interests in mind?

It's always just about them, if they had the greater good in mind they wouldn't have done so much to screw up and destroy everything already and bring us to this point.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
As long as Humanity has existed, when control and power is able to be consolidated into an organizational structure designed to be operated by only a relative few, a malevolent dictator/tyrannical structure seems naturally to have assumed the reigns of such an apparatus.

It also seems to me that if all the nations and financial institutions of the world truly helped all the other nations to develop more ways to become food and clean-energy self-sufficient, instead of turning them into economic captive, profit-maximizing, specialized cogs whose standard of living (dying) depends on Wall Street/City of Londons' rigged 'free-market', we would have no need for a one world government.
Of course, this would all require a radical departure from the predominant thought processes our 'leaders' have for so long exhibited.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by FewWorldOrder
As long as Humanity has existed, when control and power is able to be consolidated into an organizational structure designed to be operated by only a relative few, a malevolent dictator/tyrannical structure seems naturally to have assumed the reigns of such an apparatus.

It also seems to me that if all the nations and financial institutions of the world truly helped all the other nations to develop more ways to become food and clean-energy self-sufficient, instead of turning them into economic captive, profit-maximizing, specialized cogs whose standard of living (dying) depends on Wall Street/City of Londons' rigged 'free-market', we would have no need for a one world government.
Of course, this would all require a radical departure from the predominant thought processes our 'leaders' have for so long exhibited.

yes. I've long thought three changes would free our world. The first we need to form FREE PRESSES and tune the other stuff out. We need to group up and develop small businesses and only buy from each other and thus create good tax surpluses to help provide good services to ourselves and world.. And we need to get a better body of government in the wings with safeguards, ie. citizens groups that oversee all actions, so that we can move ahead into truly spreading the gifts of empowerment of people to the world. Also we have to remove ourselves from the current banking systems.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Nothing, as long as we maintain our individual liberties and representation in government. But how likely is that?

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
With America and China, Islam and Christianity as enemies there probably won't be any New World Order.

It won't happen, China wants to flick off the Western civilizations and the U.S. is using fear mongering. None is really helping to create a NWO.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Any system that allows all the power to be held in the hands of one group is bad for the rest of humanity. That is one of the reasons for the division of power in the US Government, to avoid absolute power.

Look at what a large parliamentary majority did to the UK with Blair knowing he could get any legislation passed.

You need opposition for there to be freedom. Anyone who thinks otherwise is seriously misjudging human nature.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Stumpy1

you agree do ya! We wont no what will happin until we are in it, then it will be too late, Dont wish away freedom..

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by True_Gnosis

What is wrong with the idea of a New World Order? Well let's see now. One worldwide government would be controlled by the most evil, corrupt, satanistic, lying, lust-for-wealth-and-power group of people the world has ever known. If they have their way, billions of people around the world will die at their hands through artificial weather diasters, plague, earthquakes, warfare and whatever their evil minds can conjure up to destroy the lives of the poor joes who just want to make a living, feed his family and live in peace.

Our world will continue to be in a state of dishevel until, and unless, someone or some outside force deals with these ruling elite, extremely weathly families that have been responsible for most of the war and unrest on this planet in the last century. They are tampering with scientific technology that could and can destroy the planet.

This my friend is the NEW WORLD ORDER! A police state patrolled by Nazi stormtroopers who will take all your rights away and throw you into prison without cause. 911 was the handiwork of the NWO. Study it and see for yourself. If you like what you find, then you are part of the problem.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
the reason you have to have borders with countries is simple. you have to see the world like a ship at sea. a ship at sea has seperate air tight compartments. this way, if one compartment gets flooded, the whole ship doesn't sink. if you have a one world government with one military and outlawing all other militaries around the world, it is only a matter of time before you have a hitler, castro, bush, etc in control.

all through the history of the world there has always been some madman that wanted to conquer the world. this is simply this generations madman.

besides, its all being done secretively. remember this, nothing good is done in secrecy. ESPECIALLY IN POLITICS!!!!

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I think I'm way behind on this subject. I must be. I dont see the problem with having an Earth Government. I have no problem with having a President of Earth. I have no problem with the fertile areas of Earth supplying the food for the planet and other areas being used equally for their most benificial commodity or service to the planet.
What I'm not understanding is where all the talk of being controlled and enslaved or 90% of the population being killed comes into it. How on earth does this help the so called NWO be a powerful governmant? Killing 90% of us does not exactly leave them a lot to work with. Then what happens? People breed again and they have to go around and kill everyone again? I don't get it. The financial World would be destroyed. No point having money in what would be reduced to a barter system of survival. No power in a barter system as there is no money to build your mighty control weapons with as money is worthless.
I must have missed the plot here as I just dont see it. Can someone help me out?

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   
(Copied from the other thread. I couldn't be arsed to write a new long post at 5 in the morning...)

I have a theory as to why so many dislike the idea of a the NWO...

It's only natural for people to resist change, because-in this instance-immediately we feel our freedoms, privacy and security threatened, where really it's the furthest thing from it. When there is an abrupt introduction of something new there usually is no time to adjust and take the old out of circulation, so what happens is that the new ideas are seen as threatening and unhelpful to the status quo. A gradual change in actuality is what's happening and that transition will be a lot smoother than people are fearing (threats against freedom).

Some of you, however, are seeing the change as a lot quicker than is actually taking place, which is what explains the adamant stance in defiance and rejection of the concept of this "New World Order." It is only a phase that will probably take a few generations to outgrow once the global system is implemented.

Look at this realistically. Do the people dictating the course of politics and world events very much care that somebody has a fetish party every other weekend at their home, or that another has a fantasy football pool at work? These are contrived examples, but the point is clear. Your freedoms are still (and will remain) safe. The only thing that isn't is some people's opinions of those freedoms.

----

We live in interesting times... for our time. I like the idea of a New World Order. If the cost of world peace is a world at war, then so be it.

[edit on 14-7-2008 by Lucidliving]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join