It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What exactly is wrong with a New World Order?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SKUNK2
From personal experience the only people that are afraid of a "NWO" are bible bashing Americans. These people are scared of loosing supremacy which they don't even have.
Any thing new/different to these people is the anti christ/end times...

Not necessarily true. Every nationality is proud of their traditions, language, customs, etc so giving them up in favor of a 'one world order' is not that easy.

I think we all need to examine this issue much more closely before deciding yes or no. In theory a 'one world order' is great but implenting it carries many complications. People need to know that it is the right thing to do otherwise many are going assume the agenda is evil.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SKUNK2
From personal experience the only people that are afraid of a "NWO" are bible bashing Americans. These people are scared of loosing supremacy which they don't even have.
Any thing new/different to these people is the anti christ/end times...

Wrong....We are afraid of the loss of rights and freedoms that will go along with a one world governement. There is nothing about a one world government that appeals to me. I have no desire for some European socialst telling me how to live my life. We left the old world centuries ago for that very reason.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
come look at ma new thread i just posted its the simpliset thing u can do to stop the nwo/wake up the masses

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Strictly speaking, the existing world order sucks a$$, however, I don't see how there could ever be an actual NWO in the one world government sense. The idea doesn't have enough support in any given nation. What we really need is a New World System or New World Purpose where we can solve the (mostly ecological-related) problems without any Draconian reductions of freedoms... To explain it thoroughly enough requires much more writing than I can do here. My latest blog entry touches on it a little better. (There are now 50 entries).

lightworth.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

I don't believe the world is dysfunctional, But I do belive human thinking is. There's too much of a tug of war between our "animalistic" sides and our "civilized" sides... I mean, death is a part of survival, but humans, due to their superior intelligence, have created civilizations/technologies which have essentially made us seemingly dependent, spoiled, and lazy. Without our intelligence, which MANY people don't seem interested in using for good, we'd be exactly like every other wild animal... And perhaps it's a good thing, not using up resources to meet our "spoiled" demands for plastic junk and ipods, you know?
But I'm getting way off the subject.

An NWO would take away human rights from nearly everyone... Total domination of humanity is in no way an *acceptable* answer... I do WHOLLY support initiatives and campaigns and educational programs that do not try to indocrtinate/brainwash people, but EDUCATE people about how to improve the earht and quality of life through things like natural population decrease (simply choosing to have "safe sex", voluntary sterilization and vasectomy/getting "tubes tied", choosing to have less kids, and ADOPTING as an alternative)

Also, being self-sufficient through growing food of one's own (even if it's a small patch or in some pots.), Consuming less stuff that gets put in landfills, blah blah blah (one could go on forever.)

I just don't believe it should be FORCED on anyone.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by True_Gnosis

The New World Order has been long in the making, not by any single entity, but a series of events throughout history that paves the way for a single prison state. The right circumstances to allow for it to happen are coming together before our very eyes (usually hidden due to disinformation). Yes, it is coming- and worse, all of humanity shall endure its iron fist. I plan to die the day they come to take my gun, but liberty will die quietly- and economically. How, in today's technical world, can American citizens strategically prepare to battle such an event? We need to be organized- Our government has lost its sense of honor and duty. On the whole, it is no longer by the people or for the people. A New World Order is the polar opposite for what the USA needs. I can't stress it enough. I believe in the Bible as the inspired word of God Himself, and nowhere does it say we can't foil such a foul plot- we must.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
This is my first post in ATS. A great site that i visit regularly.

This question What exactly is wrong with a New World Order? make me to post my opinion.

I think, If the NWO will be a reality, this world wil a nightmare.
They (the elite) don't want NWO because of peace, but because they can control better all resources.
The world economy will be in the hands of few big corporations. Because with NWO there are no legal barriers for expand their business. They don't want market competition. So their production wil rise with less employes. So the unemployment wil be brutal.

We already feel it today with mergers of big companies. This is the tendency.

Imagine a world where you go the people have the same habits, consume the same products, se the same movies, the same TV shows etc..
Were is the cultural diversity? When you go to another country in holidays, you expect to se a diferent culture. Diferent people, diferent live style, diferent food etc... Think abou it.

Its hard to se here many people aprove this scam.

The argument of wars is not true. Because many wars are forged or supported by the same elite.

And we could se another kind of dangers. If only one or two big corporations control a entire market segment, they easly can put bad things in their products with the goal of harm our health.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
What is wrong with a NWO.

No place to run to.
No place to hide.
One size fits all.

No room for descent. You either conform or die. This is an essential tenant to a one world philosophy. As long as there is one who is not with the program, there is not one world.

When there is only one way of doing things, all voices must submit themselves to the one voice which is the speaker for them all. No one dares to question, no one dares to challenge for what is right or just or merciful, for fear of being outcast. For being outcast is a death sentence.
Under a totalitarian rule no one dares to so much as interpret the rules in a positive way. The rules are the rules. Fear them.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
The New World Order sufers from what all nebulous, hard to prove, ect. societies suffer from. No one really knows much about it at all and therefore assume the worst possible intentions.
Anytime anything tries to get done by any group of people regardless of their intentions somebody will be their to counter it, sometimes just because.
When it comes to reading about the NWO the only common topic I can find is that they are generally responsible for everything from the last 50 to fivethousand years, are evil, want to rule the world, have a veritable Who'who list of people who are all in charge at once (that has got to be confusing) and are incorporated into nearly every thing that anybody does.
So, no problem there. A further extension of the Magical mystical government that is able to do absolutely everything with their pants down.
Remarkable I can remember when people wanted the NWO, or something similar. Apparently unless they are personally involved in every little detail it is evil.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
NWO leaders' original ancestor are from england, it's obvious the white men will be that government. they think they are the master race (so called aryans, blue eyes and blonde hair), they may be smart to lie to the people, jesus was black(mixed if his mother isn't). the black people are the original race and maybe also a master race. they were lied to and made to be slaves.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
In the case anyone hadn't noticed, we have been living in the NWO since about 1900. Just look around you. Do you see humans being free around the planet now? Or turn on your TV. Do you see something actually useful or educational being broadcast without commercial interruption? The NWO has been leaching from us for a long time ladies and gentlemen. Do you think the 2 world wars that we had, happened for nothing? Industrial revolution that is based on hard core consumption did not just remain that way because it would benefit the planet and the people. This economy is the worst form of slow destruction that this planet has ever encountered and we even have a nerve to say that the economy is good or bad based on the flow of money instead of the economy as in harmonious existence of everything around us. Economy is the word that has acquired an entirely different meaning as opposed to what it really means. Do u think the McDonnalds is on every corner because the People asked for it? How come there is no apple or orange being offered instead of fries? In almost every restaurant you go, the meat is predominantly on the menu. Bush 1 and 2, Reagan, Nixon, and all the other mentally challenged individuals were not in the office by an accident.

They have been trying for the longest time to take over humanity so that they can sit on their asses all day long. NWO is nothing new. It's just that now it's all coming to the surface as human beings are getting smarter at an unprecedented rate. This system has got to collapse sooner or later whether we want it or not. The more we resist the change, the more it's gonna hurt. A human being is ment to be in harmony with nature and not a selfish statue who thinks that it's the center of the universe. The NWO has got it all backwards and they will reap what they saw.

and no, pot does not make you lazy or unmotivated, it simply shows you that you don't need to own a BMW to be happy, . ... pretty bad for economy, right? Also, some people work harder and drive better when high, believe it or not. If you smoke pot you are a very tough candidate for the brain washing procedure. That's one of the main reasons why it has been outlawed. You have bought into many lies about pot, see why.

NWO is nothing new...

[edit on 31-5-2008 by midiola]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Are you serious or delerius?
What wrong with it? For starters, let's look at the quote & fact that government & power corrupts, & absolute power corrupts absolutely...

Look at what they are doing! We could govern our own communities better than this! This has all been set up by design!

[edit on 31-5-2008 by Time=Now]

[edit on 31-5-2008 by Time=Now]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
The main wrong of a New World Order is stripping nations of their national soveriegnty. Like other posters have said, all nations and people become the same and lose their identities. Super corporations will then plant their products in all nations and we will be influeneced by their ads.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
No you are right that is what they are doing, dividing and conquering, one nation government at a time until they have total control.

The other thing that is perpetuated by the One World Government groups...UN-GATT.World Bank etc etc is the disarming of peoples...by the way every Dictator, Government or peoples that have removed the weapons from their population have committed genocide on their people.

It just all stinks and with a little (I mean Very Little) research you can find what is wrong with a single entity or group controlling the world and its people. If the elite had their way we would be slaves...not like we are now...I mean really slaves

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
This is a good question. IF in fact we lived in a world that demonstrated that it COULD get along, and that our so called LEADERS could actually handle that type of responsibility, maybe we could talk about it. But anybody who is paying attention to the LIES and DECEIT that we are innundated with every day can see that there is an ulterior motive. In the speech give by H.W. Bush, he talks about man being guided under the rule of LAW, and not the law of the jungle. Anybody can see that they are using the law of the jungle to get what they want. A one world order is not the solution. The U.N. seems to be there to cater to the elite interests of each nation, and not the needs of the nation itself. A one world order will only serve the needs of a few, at the expense and slavery of the rest, as any of the "freedoms" you have in America will not be available under the new U.N. charter, or whatever new "guidelines" they decide on. We have come to learn, that just because it is "written as law", doesn't mean that the powers in control will adhere to those laws. We see it here and now today. I recall a phrase in the U.N. Charter saying something to the effect of "Anyone who is TRULY HUMAN" will have whatever available rights they decide to give you. So, who decides if you are "TRULY HUMAN" or not? A new world order is a police state, with loss of freedom and liberty. I personally think that it will take some type of major cataclysm to ever bring about submission to such an idea. And even then, people will continue to resist it, as I hope they would. I only say this because I THINK that our current administration has lied, cheated, stolen, and murdered its way into riches, while digging a financial, political, and social hole it will take decades, if not centuries to get out of. There is also the fact that there are a few comments from leaders of other countries, but no real opposition to what America is doing. This leads me to believe one of 2 things:

1. This truly is an evil elitist agenda that cares nothing for the peoples that helped make them great and get them to where they are in the first place.

2. There is some greater agenda, possibly worldwide catastrophy coming that they are aware of and is unavoidable.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by Stumpy1

Lol. The Darkness is what is creating all these problems in the first place. That is why the NWO will be welcomed with open arms. If you are still on this board and if I am in 2.5 yrs. you will believe me then.

I can kind of understand your response on the "darkness"..But most of us should be able to adapt, The person who lives in the dark and still cant adapt to living in that type of environment...well that person is truly lost, we can all learn from that. Adapt to your surroundings and conditions my friends, live in the dark and submit or live in the dark and adapt to survive.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
reply to post by Stumpy1

Hemp in Canada is ``legal`` but for commercial growing only. I just look at what is needed to have a license, it's outrageous. So I don't consider it ``LEGAL``. By legal, i want to be able to plant it in my backyard and transform into oil to put in my car.

And also, legalise it, 90% of all drug users only use marijuana. You can't stop drugs in society, that's fact. So stop putting people in jail for stupid thing like that. And of course, let it be illegal to drive while high, just like it's illegal to drive while drunk.

[edit on 31-5-2008 by Vitchilo]

I agree with you somewhat, but if you think that 90% of all drug users are only pot smokers you are high yourself. I also believe that pot should be legal, i think that it is less harmful to others than alcohol, but it does make people lazy, very lazy, and it also causes sever depression when one stops using it after habitually smoking it for many years..(i was one of those people)..and for those people who might try to tell you that it is not addictive, well they are wrong. It is physically addictive and mentally addictive. I still think that compared to many other things that we have readily available like cigarettes and alcohol it is a much better choice..

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
As an American, I have no choice but to see a one world government as a bad thing for me and for other Americans. We are the most individualistic nation in the world, and we are the type of people who will not respond well to having no say in our government. One world order, to me, means the kind of corruption we have in Washington, on a global scale. If you're not from America, would you want GW Bush running your country? I'd doubt it.

Having said that, I must also say that I do not believe that a one-world government is some foreshadowing of the apocalypse or anything like that. I'm a freedom loving, tree hugging wiccan, so those things do not frighten me. However, losing my religious freedom or my privacy or my freedom of speech or my right to due process scares the H#LL out of me.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I welcome the NWO. I don't really don't care about being enslaved or whatever. I mean in all seriousness, there's always suicide if things really get THAT bad.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
The problems with an N.W.O. in the twenty-first century are the same problems which have plagued "new world orders" throughout history. Everyone ends up paying tribute to this big fat entity which does precious little if anything for the betterment of the world at large. It was true with the Egyptians, the Romans, The Emperors of China, and the list is endless.

Please name one thing developed by ANY of these powers which was, at the time of its unveiling, meant for the betterment of the local population where it was first used. These people kicked ass and took names...PERIOD!

In time, those yoked with the burden of floating the privileged few with their creature comforts threw off their shackles and thus was invented the first Republic...or Democracy....depending on your point of view. The very fact there are so MANY of us and the fact we have an actual history to study and learn from is proof to me a N.W.O. simply can not hold up to even the simplest logic and scrutiny.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join