It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What exactly is wrong with a New World Order?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I just want to know. Why are so many people opposed to a one world system of government? It seems that every other posting about the NWO is so negative. Look at our current world situation. We have wars, famine, economic issues, natural disasters ect. ect. Would'nt we be better off as one group of people working together, pooling our resources for the betterment and avancement of mankind? What if the greatest conspiracy in the history of our civilization has been to keep us separate as in a Divide and Conquer strategy?

I would welcome any thoughts any may have about this.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by True_Gnosis

My belief is that when the NWO comes in 2-3 yrs. that the Anti-Christ will show his face and this will begin the tribulation period in which the world will end. But, this is my belief. But, this will not happen until the South American Union is formed, the African Union, and the NAU is formed.

Again, my beliefs.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
You see, we wouldnt be working "together" with anyone
The purpose of the NWO is to turn 99 percent of humanity into a sheep-like mind set. They say...we follow....ahhhh no thanks

O

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Nothing is wrong with the New World Order. In my opinion, its inevitable.. when earth is tumbling to destruction and resources are dwindling, the only solution is to structure the world in a one government organization to prevent complete and utter chaos/mad max situation. Of course, many will oppose because it restricts our liberty, free will and independence. Microchips would be implanted, we would not be able to fly anywhere we want, we would be monitored, streets will be guarded to prevent outbreak/chaos, we'd have to be at home in a certain time, 1 child rule if any, food/water/entertainment will be restricted...depending on who that is on the hierachy of the NWO, racial/social divides would be prevalent and our rights will be taken away. (this theory of mine is taken from the book "Brave New World")

If we need a NWO to prevent complete destruction on earth and to maintain humanity on a level where everyone is to be restricted on freedom, then let be. We have raped our beautiful earth many times over and mother nature has a way of repaying our sins.

NWO, bring it on!

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
The NWO wants to kill 90% of humanity and enslave the rest. Yeah, that's why we DON'T SUPPORT IT. Also, a world government is the worst thing you can come up with for hundreds of reasons.

And the ressources aren't dwiling, a bunch of corporations are keeping the science discovery made years ago, like anti-gravity, electric engines, ect... HEMP legalization would solve a lot of problems, also, the more you modernize a society, the population decrease.

The NWO are made of people like Bush, pure scum. That's why we are against it.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

My belief is that when the NWO comes in 2-3 yrs. that the Anti-Christ will show his face and this will begin the tribulation period in which the world will end. But, this is my belief. But, this will not happen until the South American Union is formed, the African Union, and the NAU is formed.

Again, my beliefs.

What does the Anti-Christ have to do with the NWO? Is he going to be the one who leads the world out of the darkness that enshrouds it currently? The PO thinks that the NWO could be a good thing and the more I think about it the more I agree with him.....So many people think that the NWO is this horrible "kill everyone who is poor" entity, but why? Unless the NWO is Walmart then I am just fine with them...although I will not be one of the "sheeple".

[edit on 31-5-2008 by Stumpy1]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButterBallz
Nothing is wrong with the New World Order. In my opinion, its inevitable.. when earth is tumbling to destruction and resources are dwindling, the only solution is to structure the world in a one government organization to prevent complete and utter chaos/mad max situation. Of course, many will oppose because it restricts our liberty, free will and independence. Microchips would be implanted, we would not be able to fly anywhere we want, we would be monitored, streets will be guarded to prevent outbreak/chaos, we'd have to be at home in a certain time, 1 child rule if any, food/water/entertainment will be restricted...depending on who that is on the hierachy of the NWO, racial/social divides would be prevalent and our rights will be taken away. (this theory of mine is taken from the book "Brave New World")

If we need a NWO to prevent complete destruction on earth and to maintain humanity on a level where everyone is to be restricted on freedom, then let be. We have raped our beautiful earth many times over and mother nature has a way of repaying our sins.

NWO, bring it on!

Hi, neocon. Yes bring it! But that will be a bad decision on your part.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Nothing is wrong with a NWO if it is to unite the world, help create world peace, free will, and is made of GOOD people with GOOD intentions.

The problem people have with NWO is that it is might be made by BAD people with BAD intentions, and with a power like a NWO, we are doomed! There is no telling what control and bad things that can come from it.

But I would of course welcome a NWO that is truly good for the world.

[edit on 31-5-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
The NWO wants to kill 90% of humanity and enslave the rest. Yeah, that's why we DON'T SUPPORT IT. Also, a world government is the worst thing you can come up with for hundreds of reasons.

And the ressources aren't dwiling, a bunch of corporations are keeping the science discovery made years ago, like anti-gravity, electric engines, ect... HEMP legalization would solve a lot of problems, also, the more you modernize a society, the population decrease.

HEHE..I see where you are going with this...Hemp is legal, where do you think good old hemp rope comes from? It comes from genetically altered plants that don't bud and grow faster than bamboo. If you are talking about legalizing pot then there is a problem there. I smoked weed everyday for about 17 years...and unless you want a lazier workforce than we already have it is not a good idea.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Stumpy1

Lol. The Darkness is what is creating all these problems in the first place. That is why the NWO will be welcomed with open arms. If you are still on this board and if I am in 2.5 yrs. you will believe me then.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
There is no way the world can be a Utopia. It would defeat Human instincts for greed and pleasure.

The NWO only works for the ruling 20% of the population (the rich) while the poor (the other 80%) become enslaved to their rules and marital laws.

The world is highly dysfunctional.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

Exactly. The NWO will promise this, and people will believe them. But, the true intentions won't be shown until the end.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
In my opinion, the NWO will not so much affect the wealthy or those in higher social heirarchy. People who are living pay check to pay check, having no savings, in debt, rent, credit card debt will be the first to disintigrate slowly but surely.

Fortunately, those with a brain and ability to see outside the box having money stashed somewhere or a house paid off where the area is remote and able to survive based on instincts alone with a energy independent house made of solar, rain water roof top, stockpiles of food, armour, emergency aid etc... will likely survive the NWO.

Of course there can also be nuclear war, alien invasion taking over our earth and hundreds of other theories leading to NWO which will be inevitable.

Just hold on to your horses cuz we're all in for a bumpy ride.. yee haa.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Stumpy1

Hemp in Canada is ``legal`` but for commercial growing only. I just look at what is needed to have a license, it's outrageous. So I don't consider it ``LEGAL``. By legal, i want to be able to plant it in my backyard and transform into oil to put in my car.

And also, legalise it, 90% of all drug users only use marijuana. You can't stop drugs in society, that's fact. So stop putting people in jail for stupid thing like that. And of course, let it be illegal to drive while high, just like it's illegal to drive while drunk.

[edit on 31-5-2008 by Vitchilo]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stumpy1

Originally posted by Vitchilo

HEHE..I see where you are going with this...Hemp is legal, where do you think good old hemp rope comes from? It comes from genetically altered plants that don't bud and grow faster than bamboo. If you are talking about legalizing pot then there is a problem there. I smoked weed everyday for about 17 years...and unless you want a lazier workforce than we already have it is not a good idea.

lol, pot does not make you lazy. You see, if your generally a lazy person then yes you WILL remain lazy, if your a motivated person it will likely make you more motivated. It starts with the type of person you are first.

Secondly, the NWO will see its end around 2012. Myself and many others here will make sure of that.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   

I'm assuming that by NWO you are reffering to a one world government. Wouldn't a one world government mean one policy, one law, one form of goevernment. We are all unique individuals with diffrent expectations of our community. That is why some of us enjoy living in diffrent locals. This is the same reason why diffrent cities have diffrent policies. One individual may want a diffrent noise ordinance then another, etc. and as a reuslt may gravitate to a community that fits his expectations. Consolidation of power does not allow this to be possible. It means we would all be forced to accept the same paradigm.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Herbal Oli
You see, we wouldnt be working "together" with anyone
The purpose of the NWO is to turn 99 percent of humanity into a sheep-like mind set. They say...we follow....ahhhh no thanks

O

Where do your assumptions come from? What makes you so sure that the purpose of a One World System of government would be to keeps us all in the sheep pen?
What if we are already in the sheep pen and the "current" world order's priority agenda is to promote division?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   

follow the money

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
strange
this is at least the 3rd thread today from people that just signed up yesterday
and they are
1-trying to get us to invade area 51.
2-one comes on to show indigo spoon bending(lame as hell) then one comes on trying to debunk indigo children.(both signed up yesterday.
3-trying to spin the NWO as something good.

there is either a lot of foolishness going on here or
we are witnessing true dis-info tactics.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
and I forgot to add that it is sooooooooo transparent .
it is almost laughable..

we are easily seeing right through the BS..

y`all gonna have to come up with much better than that.

we are so on to your game... its not even funny.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join