It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unbelievable Barack Obama Plagiarism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
More than a mere gaffe ...

Barack Obama imitates Deval Patrick's speech almost exactly.

Watch it here.

Is Barack truly of no substance that he has to lift speeches?

Barack doesn't really inspire people. Other people's words do.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
There it is folks, up front and center. Obama's plagerism in his speeches.

Bigbert and company, funny how you avoid threads with the crude hard facts about Obama. I guess you just "wish" them away, hoping they don't come back.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

Well, apparently my reputation precedes me.

For some reason, you're out to prove that Obama is not a saint to show that you somehow know more than every other Obama supporter. Well, here's the thing...

...I already know that he is not a saint. I already know the facts.

He is still the best candidate out of the 3 who have a chance to win. And like I've always said, I wish Ron Paul would win, but that's not going to happen. So your little remarks like the one you've posted is really not very well thought through, now is it?

[edit on 5/31/2008 by bigbert81]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   

It seems like the majority of Barack's speeches are plagiarized and brainstormed by Axelrod. Such a shame.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
If Obama is plagiarizing anyone it would be JFK, MLK, FDR, etc. Do you know how many politicians probably used these lines in their speeches? I think this is just nitpicking Obama trying to find any flaw he's got, and I'll admit he has many but plagiarizing in that particular speech isnt a big deal.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by racerzeke

5 or 6 of his speeches are direct lifts. He's not even quoting.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Great video.

This is very disturbing watching this. It's not a matter of Obama just lifting speeches, it's his inner circle that's planning the mass manipulation of the American people.

See the difference?

The lifting is just the symptom.

The disease is that the message is contrived and designed for the specific purpose of maniupulation the masses of people. It's not genuine, it's engineered mass control on a scale that we probably have never seen before.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
He has to plagiarize... he has now disowned himself finally from his spiritual advisors and church comrades... no one to advise him!

new topics

top topics

join