It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does God Want a New World Order?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Hypothetically, if the New World Order does exist in its place in the future, would God approve of this action? Would he even let us create a government that would literally control the world? I'm not biased of different religions, but I would like to hear answers mainly from believers of God.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Dan5647

It will happen as it is foretold in revelations. Their will be one world government.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
no. Does god want someone to play god of planet earth? Simple way of putting things.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by nahsik

It is clearly in the Book of Revelations, the Anti-Christ will rule the world for a while.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
You seem to forget what happens after the rule by the Anti-Christ...People rise up and overthrow the Anti-Christ & then comes peace for humanity. This is the One-World Order God seeks, not a NWO ruled by oppression & mass slavery.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I dont know if God wants it... but its all part of his big plan for this world. He certainly dosent let someone rule the earth thats not from him without a good reason.
And you make a really good point there MidnightDStroyer, God has his big plan and all we have to do is what he asks and things will fall into place. mmm I think the nwo will be good if its set up right... but it wont work the first time

-fm

[edit on 31-5-2008 by funky monk]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Oh man
This could get ugly well before the stuff hits the fan by my beliefs
yes I wont tell you from where it comes it was foretold in a book of my faith!
that is all

IMO

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I have a pretty clear image of what is going to happen before the NWO.

God's plan begins in August, 2008 or 2009. Russia will invade Finland, because it does not want NATO be behind its countryline, and get 2/3 of the land (eastern and northern areas of Finland). This is the beginning of the huge war. Maybe a little Norway is involved in this too. However, Russia is told to stay there for a while, until they will go fight in Persia. Finland will be very important country of God's plan.
---
When USA starts a war with China, the Russians will attack without a warning to Alaska, Minnesota and Florida. Many other countries will join against the US. Russia has found out where the nuclear warehouses of the US are located. Cuba, Mexico and few other countries will launch missiles at them. USA tries to turn the missiles down, but fails. This is when the USA will burn, Israel will have nothing to protect them anymore.
---
China, and other countries will go against Russia and beat it all the way to Paris, then they promote the Russians as their leaders and go together against God's chosen country Israel, which has no support of the US.
---
Something bad will also happen to the powerful UK empire. Italy will be punished through natural disasters. God does not leave anything to not be punished for people turning their back to Him.
---
During those hard times, miracles will happen and people will be saved. Miracles come from God, and also the evil, who attempts to copy it.
---
This is where Jesus comes back to get his own, who are ready. This is where the New World Order begins when the Anti-Christ raises and ends the war, the power of Russia will be beaten. After that, there is nothing that would block the NWO, no believers against it.
US dollar has completely crashed, at least a billion people dead, maybe half of the total population, and the true believers taken away. What a great point to start the NWO: "no more crimes, wars etc.. Everyone belongs to the same world order, same currency." God has no interest to be around here with the NWO. If you don't happen to get to Heaven with the others, this will be your last chance. You either have to take the mark of the beast and be eternally doomed, or die as a martyr and go to Heaven. Jerusalem will be the city that controls the 'new religion'. And this other city, I can't remember what it was, will be the city where Anti-Christ will have the data of all the chipped people. Souls are to be traded, just like any items or slaves, from there. People are sent to mines, check the remains of radiation of atom bombs etc. This will be the 7 (I think) year period of peace. People want to die, but they can't. At mines, people will be told to drive slowly, so nothing bad could happen to the people with them. No fake IDs, everyone will be scanned and it will print a picture of the chip-owner along with some other information. If someone goes against the rules, it will be addressed immediately. Everyone will be tracked. After those years are passed, there will be a heavenly war, when Satan will be thrown to hell, along with the people who took the mark. God has 7 millions of angels ready to fight. ^.^

I have no idea about the timeline when the actual war begins and these things are to be happened, it can still take a few years. Well, time will show what happens. I know most of you probably won't believe this, but I'd recommend you to watch the situation beetween Russia and Finland and NATO.

[edit on 1-6-2008 by Ferdane]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer
You seem to forget what happens after the rule by the Anti-Christ...People rise up and overthrow the Anti-Christ & then comes peace for humanity. This is the One-World Order God seeks, not a NWO ruled by oppression & mass slavery.

If by 'people rise up' you mean the first resurrection, then I agree. But it will be the power of Yahshua that destroys the global empire, the rest of us will just be along for the ride. Anything we do will be through His power.

[edit on 1-6-2008 by resistor]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Well, when someone talks to God next and gets a response, perhaps we can all be let in on the little secret, of God's plans and his wants for the world.
I personally don't believe that if there is a God, we can possibly know what he is thinking, or what he wants.

According to the Bible: He didn't want Adam or Eve to eat from the Tree of Knowledge, he told them not to...and they did it anyway. Already in the 3rd Chapter of the Bible, Human's disobeyed God. Why wouldn't we again? (If God didn't want the NWO).

Genesis 3:3 (KJV)

But of the fruit of the tree which [is] in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die

If God doesn't want a New World Order, perhaps he should let us know, so that we can be sure to pass the message along to the people who want it.. lol. Either way it is going to happen, whether we want it or not, and whether God wants it or not.

I won't pretend to know what God thinks, or what God Wants, or what God's plan is...But....If there is a God, I think there are aspects of the NWO that he could want for us: Peace on Earth, Equality, Food for everyone etc...etc... However, with the NWO comes the potential of Slavery, Mass-Murder for Control, and Mass-Indoctrination of the Survivors, (which I believe will happen)and I don't think, that if there is a God, he would want that for us.

But perhaps, what MidnightDStroyer said is true, its the Aftermath of the NWO that God wants for us...And maybe we will have to go through the NWO to get to God's true plan...I don't know...

Just some thoughts...

-Carrot

[edit on 6/1/2008 by CA_Orot]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I think the New World Order is inevitable, even if God wants it or not. Countries have formed and fell in the past, but as time goes by, we will eventually become the planet's only civilization, turning into what Michio Kaku describes as a "Type I Civilization" (We are currently a Type 0 civilization). Every country on this planet will unknowingly and unwillingly become one as we realize that wars are unnecessary in solving problems. I believe God is in favor of peace and the other positive things it will bring.

I wonder if the Bible states God's opinion on the world government it predicts. Can someone tell me which part of the Bible predicts the NWO? That would be the best answer for this thread, IMO.

[edit on 1-6-2008 by Dan5647]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Ferdane.

You seem to be a very intelligent person. How old are you? Are you a student or a professional dergyman?

What are your plans to future? Are you a deep religious? Have you a deep religious family?

I have read your opinions, they are interesting.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Any world order that is or will be in power will be ruled by satan. He is the ruler of the world as mentioned in John 12:31, 14:30 and 16:11. God favors no government over any other. He only tolerates present day governments only because they bring some kind of order instead of anarchy and chaos. God shall eventually destroy all governments on Earth and establish a government ruled by Jesus Christ. This will fulfill the decree in the Lords Prayer “Let your kingdom come. Your Will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven”. The destruction of governments will most likely happen with the crash of the world money markets. Money will be worthless. Things taken for granted like food, water, clothing, and shelter will be priceless.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Ultimately anything that happens here on Earth, such as control by the NWO, is due to free will. It is neither what God wants or doesn't want. We make our own decisions on what to allow or participate in, and according to Christianity we will be judged according to those decisions. It is akin to asking if God wants genocide or racism. I have to believe though, that everything that happens would have been forseen by an all knowing God, and since it has not been stopped, it is allowed.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Cameoii,
There have been alot of things that have not been stopped and have been allowed to happen but people also received grave consequences later. We are being judged for our actions. We have to do wrong in order to be punished. God is not going to intervene in all of our actions. Good or bad we all are responsible for our actions and the conditions in the world.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
In order to appreciate happiness, you must experience sorrow.

For a time, there will be sorrow and chaos. GOD does not get satisfaction from our pain and suffering. It's just a necessary evil we have to go through in life. Without suffering, how can one really experience true happiness? That's why we have to become worthy of that supreme happiness and that perfect world we strive to live in. And to do that, we must live in a chaotic world for some time. I think that our job is to just keep our hearts and our faith and our love for our GOD as pure and strong as possible. Learn the lessons that we have to learn, and grow from the knowledge we are given. Improve upon ourselves. Don't be afraid. This is all for our benefit. Eventually, we will all understand.

[edit on 6-9-2008 by Privy_Princess]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I think my first post here was, basically speaking, very basic...

A bit further into why I think the way I posted there:
First, I consider myself as Faithful, with elements of Judeo-Christianity making up the large part of my own cognizance. But I don't think of myself as religious, per se, because organized religion has been the root-cause of the vast majority of human suffering in the world. Yet the core-belief systems of most religions share the same truths, from historical time-periods & across the world up until today...It's just that the organized aspects of religion is what causes problems, mainly because of the doctrines that promote such high degrees of intolerance between our very own "brothers & sisters" in humanity.

Second, when reading the Bible, I also have to take note that there are so many different versions that it's difficult to decide which Bibles contain the most accurate translations of the original Hebrew, Latin & Greek languages in which the Dead Sea Scrolls were written. I also have to take account that there were many different "authors," none of which were God Himself...After all, the only account of God's very own Words written by His own Hand would have been the Ten Commandments...Figuratively & literally "written in stone."

So with the "default" being that the vast majority of authors were also human beings, people living amidst a wide time-span from generation to generation, just as prone to misunderstanding & just as fallible as you & me, had to write for an audience that was largely uneducated. Thus they had to write the scriptures so that anyone could understand them...This means heavy emphasis of allegory & metaphorical use of the language.

Still, it can be argued that many of them were pretty smart cookies in their own days & ages. It can also be argued that, God or no God, they were prone to "philosophical thought" when writing the various passages that they authored. Either way, such "philosophical thought" could conceivably lead to the core writings of the Book of Revelations...As much "divine inspiration" as using philosophical thought in conjunction with a study of human nature to come up with much of it.

Yet, we can see the signs of it in today's modern world...Through the known documented histories I've studied, it's been a truism that "those who fail to learn the mistakes of history are doomed to repeat them." Well, nations rise & nations fall primarily due to the Laws of Nature...The foundation & early history of the USA was based upon those very same Natural Laws that all human beings (indeed, all living creatures on Earth) have certain Natural in-born Rights. These Rights are based upon the fact that humanity, as well as all living creatures, owe our very existences to the Laws of Nature.

Yet there has always been people who would seek to control as many other people as they can get away with...Whether it be under the guise of Religion or Government, they all seek to satisfy their own greed & selfishness. Thousands (maybe millions) of history books are filled with the life-stories of people who try to "mold" human society to fit with their own personal ideals of what humanity "should be like."

Hence the rise & fall of nations, the oppression & tyranny that fills so many history books. And one by one, they have all failed eventually, or they are currently in the process of failing. Here we see the repeat of history as these "Ruling Elite" continue to repeat the same mistake of trying to "play God" & mold the whole of humanity.

Yet, today, for the first time in history, humanity has the technological ability to make it possible for these "historical mistakes" encompass the world as a whole...A NWO, if you will, because our level of scientific knowledge has a worldwide scope & it's these very same technologies being used against us by the "Ruling Elite" to perpetuate the mistakes of history.

Yet, also we have the technology of worldwide communication in the hands of the general public now! People that have been kept dumb because of the Elites had always used knowledge against us...They would hoard it for themselves & use it against us. Time & again, the Elite would lie to us & claim that we "need guidance" & also claim that "only they" are wise enough to lead us...With force if necessary! All of this has been against the Laws of Nature that have born us with Free Will & other inherent Natural Rights.

But now, the general public has access to pretty much equal knowledge! This, I believe, is why the public in general seem to be "waking up" to see the lies for what they are in ever-increasing numbers...But the "Ruling Elite" can see us "waking up" & are determined to rule again, this time with ever-increasing force! Yet, they are also ignoring one other inherent Law of the Natural World that was pretty much inspired within the Preamble of the Declaration of Independence:

...to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Powerful words indeed, straight form the very same hearts that recognize that the Laws of Nature treat all of humanity as equals & that governments are creations of Man...Therefore governments only exist when given the consent of those who are governed. Thus, people are seeing the false rulers for what they are: Illusionists, Tricksters & Treachery-minded Murderers. More & more people are removing their consent for the governments to exist, all across the world.

Yet, as I've said, the Ruling Elite have noticed our new-found grasp of knowledge that they've previously been able to withhold from us...Thus, they are now moving more rapidly than ever to gain control by force, because they know their illusions & deceptions are failing. This is why I think the NWO will happen, because there's not enough people fully "awake" yet to stop it...But the knowledge & newly-gained powers of sight will continue to spread until such point where the People will again overthrow the corruption that has been fostered on them for all of these past millennium.

Okay, if anyone could follow all of that, please U2U me & explain it...I'm not sure if I could follow all of that myself & just writing it gave me a headache.

[edit on 6-9-2008 by MidnightDStroyer]

top topics

join