It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama Lies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Someone asked me about Obama's lies, I believe this is the complete list.

www.dontvoteobama.net...

1.) Selma Got Me Born - Lie, you were born in 1961 - Selma had no effect on your birth, as Selma was in 1965.

2.) Father Was A Goat Herder - Lie, he was a privileged, well educated youth, who went on to work with the Kenyan Government.

3.) Father Was A Proud Freedom Fighter - Lie, he was part of one of the most corrupt and violent governments Kenya has ever had

4.) My Family Has Strong Ties To African Freedom - Lie, your cousin Raila Odinga has created mass violence in attempting to overturn a legitimate election in 2007, in Kenya. It is the first widespread violence in many years.

5.) My Name is African Swahili - Lie, your name is Arabic and 'Baraka' (from which Barack came) means 'blessed' in that language. Hussein is also Arabic and so is Obama.

6.) I Never Practiced Islam - Lie, you practiced it daily at school, where you were registered as a Muslim and kept that faith for 31 years, until your wife made you change, so you could run for office.

7.) My School In Indonesia Was Christian - Lie, you were registered as Muslim there and got in trouble in Koranic Studies for making faces (check your own book).

www.dontvoteobama.net...

[edit: clipped quoted content, added source link and external source tags]
Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.
Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 31-5-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
wow, that's alot of lies for one guy. I got to 55 and had to stop. Way over my head. I just wish i saw more detail on McCain's past (truth's and lies) so i know who to vote for (or if i should vote at all). Obama sure doesn't sound like he is ready or will ever be ready to be President.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Whoa thats an avalanche of information. For all this talk of change, Obama is still the same old lying politician.

*In before the "there is nothing new, this is the same boring thing" and the "you are a closet racist" responses.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by screamo

McCain has never told a lie.

This election isn't about who you "should" vote for, it is about why you "shouldn't" vote for Obama.

So far, from what I have gathered, this is why you shouldn't vote for Obama.
He is the biggest liar in the history of politics.
He is a Muslim.
His middle name is Hussein.
Muslims are planing on voting for him.
He has worn a "dress".
He and his wife both hate white people.
He didn't put his hand over his heart.
He doesn't wear a flag pin on his lapel.
Flip Flopper.
Went to a terrorist school as a child.
He actually writes Rev Wrights speeches for him.
Oh yeah, and if that isn't enough... he is the Anti-Christ.

I am sure the list is longer than that. But let's be real, how much more do you need? If that doesn't say "WORST CANDIDATE EVER!!", then I don't know what does.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Hmmm .. I suppose none of his friends shed any light on his anti-American, Marxist Terrorist loving character.

Pretty weak Karl.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

Pretty weak? Come on, how many damn anti-Obama threads do we need? This forum has been covered in anti-Obama threads for a while now and it is getting worse by the day.

Every time it is a thread telling the world not to vote for Obama but never offering an alternative. Some of them are decent topics but most are of the garbage like what was in my post.

How many pro-McCain threads are out there? How many pro-Obama threads? Not many. How many anti Obama threads are there though?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Just consider it as an attempted counter to the many members of the media who are getting that tingling sensation down their leg at the thought of an Obama presidency.

Besides, for every past, present, and future reason there is not to vote for Obama, so there will be an anti-Obama thread.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Obama is by far the worst of the 3 frontunners (Obama, Hillary, McCain) of course Hillary and McCain are also not good choices.

There are many more people running for president you can choose, like Ron Paul, Bob Barr, Chuck Hagel, etc that are running. People will refuse to vote for a non-mainstream candidate because "It's wasting a vote", however voting for someone you don't like seems like it's wasting a vote to me - because not only are you wasting a vote, you're using your vote against yourself, which is worse.

But the sheeple will again get a bad president, just like how they picked Bush two years in a row. Obama is good at fooling people, but he is no better than Bush, and probably worse.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
This thread needs more attention.

3.) Father Was A Proud Freedom Fighter - Lie, he was part of one of the most corrupt and violent governments Kenya has ever had

Great way to try and make yourself look patriotic Obama. Fail.

4.) My Family Has Strong Ties To African Freedom - Lie, your cousin Raila Odinga has created mass violence in attempting to overturn a legitimate election in 2007, in Kenya. It is the first widespread violence in many years.

Trying to look like a hero huh? Ended up look like a villain. Fail.

5.) My Name is African Swahili - Lie, your name is Arabic and 'Baraka' (from which Barack came) means 'blessed' in that language. Hussein is also Arabic and so is Obama.

Sooo...trying to cut yourself away from your Middle Eastern background? Why might I ask? This doesn't make you look more honest to anyone, it makes you look like a pathological liar.

6.) I Never Practiced Islam - Lie, you practiced it daily at school, where you were registered as a Muslim and kept that faith for 31 years, until your wife made you change, so you could run for office.

Again, Obama, why do you try and distance yourself from your real history? Why do you lie to try and deceive people? You realize that everyone knows you are a liar right?

I guess you can stop caring because you and anyone associated with you will NEVER get reelected. Good luck and good ridden, it wont come soon enough.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Hey all this thread never seems to get much attention. I point to it all the time in other threads...Shameless bump to get this more exposure as I believe as the hole gets deeper, more people should realize who we are dealing with. Obama the pathological liar and puppet. Oh man what a time we live in...

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Would you like to know my opinion of the President of the United States?

The following philosophical political commentary pretty much sums up my feelings about this TWO-FACED POLITICIAN, as well as politicians in general.

“Barrack Obama Does Beavis and Butthead”

[edit on 31-3-2010 by seasoul]

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by seasoul

I have never seen that video!!! Got a great laugh out of that, thank you!
This thread never got the attention it deserved sadly...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
LOL.

You can tell that this thread is dated from 2 and a half years ago, when the ''complete list'' of Obama's lies is restricted to only 7 !

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes
LOL.

You can tell that this thread is dated from 2 and a half years ago, when the ''complete list'' of Obama's lies is restricted to only 7 !

Lmao!!! Yes we could do with an expanded version...but some of these are just plain awesome! Caught red handed and made to look like a fool. Just wish more folks would have a gander to see what their president is really like.

new topics

top topics

join