It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Aliens" ARE messing with us!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Ok Aliens or whoever are flying the UFO's are seriously messing with us...

A little background... I have yet to see a UFO in plain sight... I've seen them take off and have seen strange lights which came through the clouds, but I have not seen one just sitting there or flying around in the sky doing tricks... I also know that belief of UFO's and aliens would be based on our personal experiences... I know that UFO's exist, but not too sure who's flying them because I've never seen nor been in contact with any type of alien... I know a lot of people claim to have had contact and/or have contact now... They believe this has happened or happens because it probably has and it's their personal experience... For example, I see orbs, I know I see them, but when I tell others who have not seen an orb and have no experience they find it hard to believe...

What I'm getting at is why do the UFO's and maybe aliens keep appearing and then disappearing? Why have they not revealed themselves...? What are they waiting for? ORRRRR is this just someone having fun with us simply messing with our minds to drive us crazy...? Just doesn't make sense to me... Honestly I think we are just being toyed with... For some reason I think most of the messing is coming from our own technologies... There may be alien races, but I don't think they would think in the same means as we do... They are evolved and would be smart enough to keep themselves a secret if they wanted to be a secret...

At any rate I think it's about time something breaks on this issue... If UFO's are made here on earth by humans, why can't the gov's admit that? If it's alien in nature, why can't they admit that as well? Most of you might have heard about the recent release of UFO's files... Listen, my grandfather worked on projects that were secret, most I probably didn't know about... Only the ones the military declassified were known to the public and only at that time could he admit he worked on it... He worked on the B2 bomber, some people thought that was a UFO... I'm telling you, the only information they will release is that which they don't need to keep secret anymore... It's like if you bought an IPOD and then kept it a secret... What would be the point right... So everything you see in those pictures is probably a top secret military aircraft of some nature... I'm sure if it was alien or "not from here" it would be kept classified...

Don't know about you, but I'm getting a little tired of waiting for something we all know exists or could exist... Even if they don't give us details they could at least admit they are working on secret projects... I mean either this is all real and we are all right about this or they are just messing with us...

[edit on 31-5-2008 by ElectricUncleSam]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUncleSam

"THEY" are not just one race.
Most of what is seen in the night skies are probly military built ufos.And yes they are messing with us. Can you even sit there and tell me that if you were selected to pilot a military flying disc for a recon mission, you wouldn't do at least one flyby just to F&@k with your ex-girlfriend/wife?

Second, If they are being seen....they were meant to be seen.If you have the GD DAMN technology to negate gravity and go from 0- 20,000 MPH
without speeding up and to stop without slowing down, then I'll be damned
if you don't have the ability to freakin hide yourself!!!!!!

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUncleSam
At any rate I think it's about time something breaks on this issue... If UFO's are made here on earth by humans, why can't the gov's admit that?

I'm telling you, the only information they will release is that which they don't need to keep secret anymore...

If it's alien in nature, why can't they admit that as well? Most of you might have heard about the recent release of UFO's files...

I'm sure if it was alien or "not from here" it would be kept classified

Did you just answer your own questions?

So everything you see in those pictures is probably a top secret military aircraft of some nature

That's what I've been saying too. But people also need proof that secret aircrafts exist.

Don't know about you, but I'm getting a little tired of waiting for something we all know exists or could exist...

That is why I'm now only chasing the big ones. Know any Big UFOs?

Even if they don't give us details they could at least admit they are working on secret projects... I mean either this is all real and we are all right about this or they are just messing with us...

Perhaps because it's not their call. It's up to their boss.. the human ETs.

[edit on Sat, 31 May 08 by Jazzyguy]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Well here's my theory on it. I feel that the secret U.S government are working with the little grays. Those fellas and the U.S government are trying to throw us off from under our feet. They are the ones that have the knowledge about everything that has been kept away. They will "eventually" have to release the info someday to the public.

The other aliens are hidden because they want all the people to feel not afraid when they come down. U.S media wants people to be afraid (to keep their power strong). So there is a large bridge gap that needs to be filled. But people are starting to come to their senses to start believing in them, because well. The universe is large ain't it? It's good to be open minded. Even if it's fake footage that we see, it still seeps into people's mind as a interest.

Like the Red Arizona Lights that was captured, it was considered a fake. But what it did is capture more people to have an interest. I find it interesting of what people will do to try and immitate of what is shown. Except causes a lot of frustration, and confusion as to what's "authentic". That is what the shadow government exactly wants the people to see and think.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Jazzyguy

Ya I really think all the ones we do see are ours or someone else's... The ones they do release info on will be old news as far as they are concerned... It would be like releasing the plans to a V8 engine today, no worries there...

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I believe that most of what we see are either Military in nature or some natural event but there are always those unexplained truly eye opening ones.

[edit on 31-5-2008 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Like I said, never saw anything large and eye opening before... Have yet to see anything of that nature... I've seen enough to know that secret craft do exist and have read enough to know that the likely hood our governments are much more advanced than us is probably true... With that said it more conceivable to me that UFO's are simply man made or reversed engineered by man...

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by cbass
reply to post by ElectricUncleSam

"THEY" are not just one race.
Most of what is seen in the night skies are probly military built ufos.And yes they are messing with us. Can you even sit there and tell me that if you were selected to pilot a military flying disc for a recon mission, you wouldn't do at least one flyby just to F&@k with your ex-girlfriend/wife?

Second, If they are being seen....they were meant to be seen.If you have the GD DAMN technology to negate gravity and go from 0- 20,000 MPH
without speeding up and to stop without slowing down, then I'll be damned
if you don't have the ability to freakin hide yourself!!!!!!

If I'm wrong correct me here, but does this mean you are agreeing with what I've proposed? It sounds to me like you are, but not too sure...

Messing with someone in a UFO would be tempting... =)

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
What about possible abductions? Is that the work of government too? Some people swear they were abducted.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by EternalThought
What about possible abductions? Is that the work of government too? Some people swear they were abducted.

Yes that is possible, but I would think it would also be possible to create the abduction scenario... I think it's possible that they could be fear tactics... Lots of things are possible...

[edit on 5-6-2008 by ElectricUncleSam]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I think they dont contact us because it is us in the UFO'S, im sure one day we will learn to travel back in time, but we cant alter the past so we just fly around taking notes!

top topics

join