It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
“If you will vote for me next Tuesday, you are voting for the most fiscally responsible candidate in this race on either side of the aisle,” Clinton said, a blatant jab at both Barack Obama and John McCain.
Clinton spent $31.6 million in February and had $33 million in the bank, but of that $21.7 could only be used in the general election, according to her FEC filing. Clinton also reported $8.7 million in debts
First, her campaign is approximately $20 million in debt, even after she loaned over $11 million of her own money to the cause. Several vendors and suppliers have come forward to say they are owed money by the campaign, and her former chief strategist, Mark Penn, is owed $5 million for his services before he parted ways with Clinton.
I Remember Landing Under Sniper Fire. There Was Supposed To Be Some Kind Of A Greeting Ceremony At The Airport, But Instead We Just Ran With Our Heads Down To Get Into Vehicles To Get To Our Base.
You know I have written about this and described it in many different settings and I did misspeak the other day.
"The Administration and Defense Department's Iraq policy has been, by any reasonable measure, riddled with errors, misstatements and misjudgments," the January 2005 Clinton statement said. "From the beginning of the Iraqi war, we were inadequately prepared for the aftermath of the invasion with too few troops and an inadequate plan to stabilize Iraq."
"I am concerned about this notion that was pursued by Senator Biden and others that we've made significant progress in training troops," Obama told Rice "Because it seems to me that in your response to Senator Alexander that we will not be able to get our troops out absent the Iraqi forces being able to secure their own country, or at least this administration would not be willing to define success in the absence of such security. I never got quite a clear answer to Senator Biden's question as to how many troops -- Iraqi troops -- don't just have a uniform and aren't just drawing a paycheck, but are effective enough and committed enough that we would willingly have our own troops fighting side-by- side with them. The number of 120,000 you gave, I suspect, does not meet those fairly stringent criteria that Senator Biden was alluding to. I just want to make sure, on the record, that you give me some sense of where we're at now."
Hillary Rodham Clinton raised $10 million in the 24 hours after winning the Pennsylvania primary, aided by contributions from 80,000 new donors, her campaign said Thursday.
April 01, 2008 71,418.79
April 02, 2008 189,854.92
April 03, 2008 186,973.37
April 04, 2008 179,922.87
April 05, 2008 286,461.84
April 06, 2008 122,374.03
April 07, 2008 274,365.92
April 08, 2008 320,460.76
April 09, 2008 584,038.49
April 10, 2008 439,132.42
April 11, 2008 149,963.19
April 12, 2008 182,003.61
April 13, 2008 54,795.14
April 14, 2008 127,429.04
April 15, 2008 330,311.65
April 16, 2008 591,464.93
April 17, 2008 347,865.51
April 18, 2008 400,893.35
April 19, 2008 102,681.44
April 20, 2008 58,556.17
April 21, 2008 133,441.71
April 22, 2008 226,294.60
April 23, 2008 1,738,154.61
April 24, 2008 2,578,730.28
April 25, 2008 787,048.99
April 26, 2008 314,722.71
April 27, 2008 126,573.57
April 28, 2008 203,280.36
April 29, 2008 432,857.69
April 30, 2008 9,504,619.08
• Chelsea was jogging around the Trade Center on Sept. 11, 2001. (She was in bed watching it on TV.)
• Hillary was named after Sir Edmund Hillary. (She admitted she was wrong. He climbed Mt. Everest five years after her birth.)
• She was under sniper fire in Bosnia. (A girl presented her with flowers at the foot of the ramp.)
• She learned in The Wall Street Journal how to make a killing in the futures market. (It didn't cover the market back then.)
Whoppers She Won't Confess To
• She didn't know about the FALN pardons.
• She didn't know that her brothers were being paid to get pardons that Clinton granted.
• Taking the White House gifts was a clerical error.
• She didn't know that her staff would fire the travel office staff after she told them to do so.
• She didn't know that the Peter Paul fundraiser in Hollywood in 2000 cost $700,000 more than she reported it had.
• She opposed NAFTA at the time.
• She was instrumental in the Irish peace process.
• She urged Bill to intervene in Rwanda.
• She played a role in the '90s economic recovery.
• The billing records showed up on their own.
• She thought Bill was innocent when the Monica scandal broke.
• She was always a Yankees fan.
• She had nothing to do with the New Square Hasidic pardons (after they voted for her 1,400-12 and she attended a meeting at the White House about the pardons).
• She negotiated for the release of refugees in Macedonia (who were released the day before she got there).
Hillary Rodham Clinton, unfortunately, embodies the very worst elements of a politician.
Read about her career full of lies, deceptions, and alleged criminal activity.