It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Qaeda's terrifying vision of a devastated America in the wake of a nuclear attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Al-Qaeda's terrifying vision of a devastated America in the wake of a nuclear attack

www.libertypost.org

Washington is laid to waste. The Capitol is a blackened, smoking ruin. The White House has been razed. Countless thousands are dead.

This is the apocalyptic scene terrorists hope to create if they ever get their hands on a nuclear bomb
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Apparently this has been posted on a monitored Jihadist website.

www.libertypost.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
That is from a videogame, not something that al queda has come up with. there is a thread on it here, in case you wanted to check it out. i will post the link when i find it.

Never mind, the original thread I spoke of is closed now so you can't add to it. Either way, the pictures are from a video game, and the fact that a fact checker for a news site didn't look into that first, shows shoddy journalism.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by Finn1916]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Please add your thoughts and comments to this pre-existing thread Here

Thank You.

Thread Closed.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Finn1916

Finn1916 is right, that picture is not made by Al Qaeda. It's from a computergame (Fallout 3). Somebody did a lousy job, by not checking the sources. The picture itself is interesting. But it's not "news", and it's not Al Qaeda. Maybe it's a stunt to get publicity about the new game?

new topics

top topics

join