It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brainless People (the Anti-Obama Supporter Sheep)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
This thread is in response to this ridiculous thread:

Brainless Voters (Obama Supporters)

In which some anti-Obama voters think they're better than Obama voters because THEY feel that they've somehow risen above some made-up cult-like mentality they believe Obama supporters have.

What a joke. You people are just as bad as anyone who in your opinion is an 'Obama sheep', except your views are just opposite. As I told another ATS member who fits the descriptions I'm giving here perfectly, YOU people are the ones with the 'Obama Goggles' on, their just on backwards.

I think it's funny that according to the demographics, Obama has the more educated crowd, yet THEY'RE the ones who can't think for themselves. Yeah, doesn't sound like you're looking at it backwards, does it? Or then again...

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by bigbert81

Why not try to articulate why you are an Obama supporter. I for one am sitting out this election. I could care less who wins... There all the same as far as I can tell. But hey I could be wrong

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
You sure spend an ample amount of time countering threads over there in Austin Bert.

Like the previous poster said, tell us why Obama should be President? A simple question, no? Don't do the "he said she said" blame game. Tell us what Obama brings to the table.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Perhaps you should learn to grow a thicker skin Bert.

I'm flattered by your thread.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Good lord.

Because I've gone over it 500 times already, so doing it again I'm sure will just yield the same results.

This thread is focused on something that HASN'T been gone over yet.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   

To bad i was really curious as to why you are so passionate about Obama.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
As it stands.... I've not heard any real arguement from anyone on the Obama side cept "You have an issue cause he's black".

The Democrats all seem to have the same stances on the issues.... so like I said on the other thread. What is the difference between BO and HRC. The only one I saw, is he votes "present" on things instead of taking a stand, and HRC actually picks a side.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I don't think it's because he's black so much as because he's someone other than a far-right Republican headed for the White House - every single Democrat in the past 12 years has had to deal with an incredibly well-oiled GOP attack machine bent on portraying anyone slightly to the left of Benito Mussolini as a "radical leftist"

The race thing is just an added bonus, as they can play on racial fears and spin him as Malcolm X reincarnated

Not to mention an army of shamelessly robotic Hannity/Limbaugh-fed drones who can be counted on to parrot the latest far right "talking points" endlessly and in unison anywhere they can spam them.

As to why Obama is the best candidate?

Simple, he's the guy running for President who's not promising four years of "Bush Lite"

McCain, decent enough guy though he may be, is.

There are other reasons I like the guy, but frankly, that's number one, number two, number three and... well you get the picture.

[edit on 5/31/08 by xmotex]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   

What is the point of this thread? Do you want to know what I do not support Obama?

I've posted an issue by issue breakdown of that on the other thread. I also posted Obama's video in which he describes how he plans to disarm America.

I've asked any Obama supporters in yet another thread to name ONE POLICY which made them support Obama over Clinton, and so far nobody has been able to think of any.

Tell Us What Issues Made You Pick Obama Here

So what exactly is your point?

[edit on 31-5-2008 by jamie83]

top topics

join