It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snag in deal to return Texas sect kids to parents

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dawnstar

Don't get me wrong, I understand the "minor" adult mother is most likely a victim as well as a matter of fact I'm sure. But, so, they separated her from her child....it is obvious to me she is surely under the brainwashing tactics of the rapist church leaders, being raised to believe their filth and despicable doctrines, and definitely needs counseling before she could even attempt to raise a child. Let alone be returned to the compound.

Freedom of religion? Fine. But when it breaks the law and morals are corrupt there should be interjection. Jim Jones is a good example of freedom of religion gone awry.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by gnosis111

A brainwashing victim of all people should not be taken advantage of by social workers bent on giving a well to do family a child which is not theirs. The state social workers held her illegally. They knew her real age. They had had her drivers liscence. It sounds to me like the state tried to engage in brainwashing a pregnant woman into giving up her baby. The state will and should pay dearly for not allowing the mother to nurse her baby and bond with her baby.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by eradown
reply to post by gnosis111

A brainwashing victim of all people should not be taken advantage of by social workers bent on giving a well to do family a child which is not theirs. The state social workers held her illegally. They knew her real age. They had had her drivers liscence. It sounds to me like the state tried to engage in brainwashing a pregnant woman into giving up her baby. The state will and should pay dearly for not allowing the mother to nurse her baby and bond with her baby.

that's the thing, the foster parents aren't necessarily "well to do"...many aren't, and matter of fact, they could be stupid enough to give a 6 year old child a patch filled with enough narcotics to kill her, or evil enough to use her as a virtual slave....do a little research, the foster homes don't seem any safer than any other home in the US.

as far as "brainwashing goes....
I think the media is doing a great job of brainwashing many more brains than this cult could ever do. how in the world could it be so obvious to anyone that this girl is "brainwashed"? Have you spoken to her, do you have access to information the rest of us do? or are you just as brainwashed.

if they can bypass the laws on this one, they can bypass the laws on anything else they want. do we want our courts ruled by the law, or do we want it ruled by a public opinion sprung up out of the not so trustworthy mass media?

[edit on 1-6-2008 by dawnstar]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by dawnstar

I have done the research. What you are saying about foster care is true but I also know that babies particularly babies which come of none drug using, none drinking women like the FDLS women are in demand. Usually when a girl or a woman who is not a drug user choses to adopt out a baby in Texas she will use a private adoption agency which allows her to pick from a selection of parents. CPS is blatantly stealing the FDLS babies and everyone can see why. Once the babies are in foster care with the goal of adoption CPS will try to bully the parents into letting some stranger raise their child or CPS will stall. Parents of a child in foster care have limited time to meet the court requirments or they forfiet their right to their children. Depending on the judge or the social worker the demands may be reasonable or not. If the demands are unreasonable, there is a good chance the baby has fallen into the hands of a powerful family.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Have you seen any obvious victims of inbreeding among them?
Most abort, or die at birth. But a percentage live. I haven't seen any, not even mildly retarded looking. And I have seen inbreeds before.

What I am getting at is that if there are none, then they are killing them off at birth. Is anyone looking into that I wonder?

Aren't the current impregnations of 5 underage girls in that group enough to demonstrate systematic child abuse?

I do not see how anyone can defend these inbred creeps and their abuse of public funds to support their illegal life style.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyberbian

Actually, no one is supporting "freaks" like these. What we are defending is the abuse of the system, due process, and the rights of individuals. But since you obviously hold the smoking gun, and lead a perfect lifestyle yourself, why not let you run the investigation. P.S. Please review the stats previously posted that show the rate of teen pregnancy in the CPS system to be much higher than the rate in the FLDA.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyberbian

I've actually followed this story. There is only one girl who was impregnated before the legal age at which girls in Texas can marry with parental consent. She was impregnated at fifteen. She may have been impreganted by a member of the FDLS group but she may not have not been impreganted by one of the members. The DNA will show who is father . This does not show systematic abuse of teenage girls among this particular group. The inbreeding charge sounds like more propaganda designed to discredit FDLS.

[edit on 1-6-2008 by eradown]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyberbian
Have you seen any obvious victims of inbreeding among them?
Most abort, or die at birth. But a percentage live. I haven't seen any, not even mildly retarded looking. And I have seen inbreeds before.

What I am getting at is that if there are none, then they are killing them off at birth. Is anyone looking into that I wonder?

Aren't the current impregnations of 5 underage girls in that group enough to demonstrate systematic child abuse?

I do not see how anyone can defend these inbred creeps and their abuse of public funds to support their illegal life style.

I don't know....is the 5 underage girls in you neighborhood enough to demonstrate systematic child abuse to have you child taken from you? what about the 5 underage girls in a church?
hey, I know...
a member of a pentecostal church is more inclined to pray to God and give Him a chance to heal their child of that bad cold than an athiest. Thus, we can assume that if you are pentecostal, you MIGHT endanger your child's life by not taking them to the doctor when they really need to. So, can we take the children from all the pentecostals? what I said about the pentecostal is true for many other churches also, maybe we should take them from everyone who is a member of all these churches??

a court of law shouldn't be run by the couldbe's, maybes, and just plain assumptions either. give us the evidence that any one of these particular children are being raised by abusive or neglectful parents. of course, the fact that they don't know who the parent of any of these kids are kind of tells me they can't do that though, doesn't it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join