It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Larry King UFO show in few minutes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by LateApexer313

hehe I have red most of the posts about this story and all the videos I have found wasn't like the 1 frame we saw, the window is different? If you have the link please post it here, thanks

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
What

A

Crock!

Why do most people in the UFO/Disclosure movement have to be so weird? If it was real they wouldn't need to control the video so tightly. Every media outlet would be clamoring for it at top dollar. This is a drip-drip for more dollars.

I loved what someone said about an "alien peeping tom", as if they would come from so far just to lurk and sneak around. Whatever. It must have been really boring on that farm in Nebraska.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
And I agree with you Tuebor, 5 years to release this and still needs to be analyzed by scientists? This doesn't sound right to me.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

lol! yeah that was funny! They come from so far away just to see this guy through his window? But when Larry said "why would they do that! they should talk to the president in washington DC!" I would have answer: Maybe they already did

[edit on 30-5-2008 by sc4venger]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sc4venger

Here you go
It looks pretty much like the same video/shot to me.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hmm this isn't the same site, nm lol

[edit on 30-5-2008 by LateApexer313]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I don't get what's so weird...

People have seen aliens looking through windows and walking before, so why is it when they're caught on film it's so odd?

Some people wouldn't believe it if they met an alien face to face.

I'm not saying this footage is real, but the more I look at that still frame the more it looks real to me.

I'd like to see the actual footage.

The guy who analyzed the footage has over 30 years experience. I talked to him today on the phone.

Lets not jump to conclusions just yet. You can, but I would suggest you don't.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by LateApexer313

The picture is right but the video is not the real one, you just need to compare the window from the picture and the one in the video the OP posted.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
Some people wouldn't believe it if they met an alien face to face.

That is so true.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Please someone that knows about this stuff please post!
Look! as some people have pointed out the window in the hoax has cross grids. the real one doesn't.
And.... Romanack probably got conned out of this or sold it or whatever and now it is Peckman's and he has an agenda and it takes money to achieve it. There is no crime in that and more importantly it does not make it a hoax. This guy wants to make as much as he can with this.
I don't think Stan has anything to do with this anymore.
....so, like I said, I am hoping the real people that know stuff, come on to one of these many threads and gives us the story.
But....please....if I have to read one more moronic post about how it is fake and they are refering to the "HOAX" that we already know about, I'm going to snap. Don't be that person! .....Alas, I know this was a futile request. But now that I have found the "ignore" button, I'm not afraid to use it.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Ok ladies and gentlemen,
Larry King is starting on CNN

DONT MISS IT!

If its a real alien it looks sneaky as hell

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
According to Boylan, they are here and in the American

North West doing some work on behalf of Earth.

Mbeep Mbeep!

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
So, here is a discrepancy i've come across from reseraching this case, the alien is said to be 4 feet in height(like most, and according to eye witnesses), yet the window is 8 feet from the ground(according to reporters). So, either he has some anti-gravity boots or this alien is the shaqueel o' neil of aliens!

That being said, i'm positive this stan guy has less and less to do with this case rather than peckman, who seems like a fraud up and down... He's also trying to sell credit sized devices for a mere 150 dollars(great viral marketing campaign if you ask me). Skeptics who have interviewed stan claim he seems very genuine with his experiences, suggesting he's either a really good actor or someone is playing tricks on him(no i wont even give the possibility of space aliens interacting with this mind).

What i do find intriguing is the claims that has wrote out various formuli in regression sessions and in his sleep... I am a novice physicist and can attest(amongst others) to the validity of these formula. Although, there was some minor incorrect symbols used. Yet, for someone claiming to have a 5th grade math education and dyslexia this is perplexing.

All in all, i believe there is a more down to earth explanition but would enjoy any insight people have gained... And if you haven't figured out by now, yes i am a skeptic to all these silly claims...

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

You rock dude! So what did the professor(?) say? Is he really convinced about the authenticity of the video. What does he say about the possibility of a puppet?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join