It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Main Page gets revamped

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Hello. Yes, as some of you may have noticed, there's some exciting stuff happening with the front page, also called the Main Page. Total cleaning up of some parts of it, new and very interesting color changes, a much neater, simpler, and clearer front page. However, there are still improvements to make.

Anyway, what do you think of it so far?

The ideas that have gone into the revamped version are partly WOS' and partly mine.

• Before this big change, the Main Page looked like this.
  • The Main Page currently looks like this.
  • Experimenting goes on here.

In addition to sharing your views right here in the thread, feel free to join in here.

Exciting stuff going on. :-)

Optimist

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Optimist

I like the new layout. It's more colorful than the previous, but not so much that it becomes visually distracting. Good job!

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I like it, but i must admit i do like the old one better. I guess im just an oldie
but great work, and good to see that TinWiki is getting alot more people on it.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Right now I updated the featured image space on the Main Page. As WOS suggested already last week, I also put in a change he has been working on in the Main Page's revamp page, namely to move the featured image higher in the page. I think the Main Page looks nice like this. I also put in a change that I was fiddling with in the revamp page, which was to switch around the 'box' colors of the featured article space and the 'new & improved' (sorry, new and popular) articles. lol So now the Featured article is orange, whereas the New and Popular pages have green boxes. I hope you like it, WOS and others, and if not then it's possible to switch back of course.

Anyway, I think the Main Page looks good now, more and more 'settled' and like things are coming into place there. :-)

Optimist

edit: 'last week', not 'next week'....

[edit on 17-8-2008 by Optimist]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Why don't I just add that this week's featured image on the Main Page -- showing a Green Fireball -- was created for tinWiki by ATS member silverking. :-)

Optimist

new topics

top topics

join