It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive sea creature? (google earth coordinates)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Second one is damn near the same boat i think Earthscum !

MSP the feckin grafton m8!!!!??? Giz some credit lol National Treasure 2 bluray is waitin lol

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I stand corrected.

LOL

my next task is to identify the boat in question.

Apologies for my doubt sir....

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I'm not trying to get in any arguments here, honestly... I'm just calling it as I see it. Looks like a boat, and I posted pics for comparison.

Don't stop looking... you never know. I've found some strange things on Google Earth... speaking of which, if anyone finds a giant iron door on the side of a mountain in Utah, let me know! Saw it in multiple dreams and trance states, and it's buggin the heck outa me! lol

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Earthscum

AHHH

I thought you;d zoomed in on that image?

Is tghat a different one?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
It looks like a sand bar to me as well or I am not an old Coastie (coast guard).

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by grover

See, that's what I said - then a pic of a sports cruiser was posted and I got all confused...

Arggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Ah yer but Earthscum said it was a boat , described why he thought that , and posted for comparison, the 2nd of which is nearly the exact same shape . the picture on google that i posted has been enlarged and faded slightly ( I think ) to fill in gaps of photos not taken over the lake by the satellite .

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
to me it looks like a sand bar
but...then again if it were a living thing i would classfie it as a Kronosaur: a large prehistoric swimming reptile that were big enough to eat a plesiosaur or as most peole know the lochness monster.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I found a Sea Monster off the coast of central America. look at the video here...

chvnx.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join