It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

keep youre eye's open new year's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2002 @ 11:30 PM
link   
those 19 Illegal's came accross for a reason. That is a big thing to risk at this time for nothing in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 31 2002 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Someone done aleady put out a contract on those
MF's

That we got faces makes it easy

posted on Jan, 1 2003 @ 01:37 PM
link   
nothing happened on new year as they wont attack when expected, those 19 illegals got in
for a reason, watch for an attack sometime this year released by the gov., it will be blamed on (illegals).

trust me, this stuff don't just (happen) for no reason.

posted on Jan, 1 2003 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Are you suggesting that our own government is going to "cause destruction in its own country" and blame it on the illegals?

posted on Jan, 1 2003 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Midnight Mutilator
Are you suggesting that our own government is going to "cause destruction in its own country" and blame it on the illegals?

I wouldn't be suprised if the American government were to cause destruction on its own country. I believe if there is something big for them to gain, they would do whatever necessary, and blame it on someone else, suh as the "illegals".

posted on Jan, 1 2003 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Can I ask you something? What exactly would our country gain by killing a mass of its own people or destroying a structure of value? What would this do for us even after Bush stated that an attack on our country would kill the economy? I strongly disagree with you, the US would gain nothing by attacking or causing destruction to itself.

posted on Jan, 2 2003 @ 11:01 AM
link   
You ask why the US might attack itself? Because that would provide an acceptable REASON for making the next move..
whatever that next move might be (swift passage of new laws? tighter restrictions on travel, immigration, border control? More budget money to this or that group?)
However it gets played out.. any attack would provide a justifiable reason for the next move..the only reason Bush has stalled this far in attacking Iraq is because he was trying to provoke them into making a first move..
There is alot of world pressure on him NOT to attack at this point...
Maybe all these tidbits are to try and induce enough public fear that the fear alone can be used to justify a massive retaliation. From what I see so far, the propaganda is working nicely.

top topics

join