It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien moon, 3 part video

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Again, Z....thanks for dissecting MY post, and implying something in your clever way, that I did not intend.

We all know of 'Project Paperclip', post WWII to get our own 'rocket scientists' from beaten-down Germany, and not let the Soviets get them....but they got some too, of course.

My salient point was the reference of von Braun being the one-time 'Head' of NASA. Did you miss that part?

My second comment had to do, again, with a narrator speaking about early satellite images, then jumping to 1953 to mention the 'bridge'. See, either that was intentionally deceptive, or just poor writing.

AND, of course I know the OP didn't produce the videos!!!!

Please do not attempt to imply that I think this, that the ATS OP did anything other than find those on YT. I am not that stupid, and I'd thank you for not 'spinning' just because you don't seem to like me.

I actually like your posts....I find them thought-provoking, at times. But your sarcasm is wearing thin, IMO.

Should we suggest to the Owners of ATS to add 'sarcasm' to the litany of possible T&C violations? I'm just asking for polite, reasoned responses.

adding....and thank you for YOUR post....even though I didn't ask you any questions.

[edit on 5/31/0808 by weedwhacker]

second edit, spelling

[edit on 6/1/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

I am going to give you two pieces of paper... official documents that are simple 1 page abstracts of a presentations at a symposium on Lunar Mining. I want you to read it carefully and get back to me by U2U with your opinions... and I mean read carefully
Once you have done that I will point out what you missed
and from then on you will understand how to find what is hidden in plain site..

Hehehe There will be a test... I want to see just how much you want the truth

www.thelivingmoon.com...
www.thelivingmoon.com...

Do you mean the part where they inadvertently admit that they already have a base (L-1?):

"Later missions, using propellants produced by the LRB, show a large net gain in propellants available at L-1. For example, a round trip mission with the CEV results in a net gain of over six tons of propellant at L-1; a cargo delivery nets over 69 tons."

[edit on 1-6-2008 by exo.psych]

[edit on 1-6-2008 by exo.psych]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Again, Z....thanks for dissecting MY post,

Quite welcome

We all know of 'Project Paperclip', post WWII to get our own 'rocket scientists' from beaten-down Germany, and not let the Soviets get them....but they got some too, of course.

Maybe but did you read the link I sent? The von Braun history from NASA that says von Braun PLANNED with 500 scientists to 'defect' to th US when he saw things going sour in Germany 500 !!!! former enemies all crimes forgiven including slave labor used at the rocket plants just because they had a 'talent' we could make use of... while the rest we hunted down as war criminals

Go figure...

Also according to some recent info I have there is a LOT more to this than even I or John suspected... but more on that later when I get the facts...

My salient point was the reference of von Braun being the one-time 'Head' of NASA. Did you miss that part?

Nope I answered that part von Braun was the Washington 'head' of NASA in his final two years... and he was the head of AMES for many years... I guess you missed that

But then you like word games as opposed to research

See, either that was intentionally deceptive, or just poor writing.

Well youtubers are not Hollywood film producers... and I have seen the later 'slant' info to suit there presentation, as does the evening news... so your point seems moot...

AND, of course I know the OP didn't produce the videos!!!!

I am not that stupid, and I'd thank you for not 'spinning' just because you don't seem to like me.

I like ya just fine... and if you want to add 'sarcasm' to the list I suggest adding 'arrogance' as well
But then what would be the purpose of coming here?

I actually like your posts....I find them thought-provoking, at times.

Well thanks
But let me ask you something. You stated...

"I find it is important to point out, incredible claims require incredible proof."

Now I posted two documents... DID YOU READ THEM? If so please be so kind as to point out what is in them via U2U because I want individual opinions for now.

I do not need constant reminders about needing to provide "incredible proof" only to have any evidence ignored. I have thousands of such documents. Those two are # 6004 and #6013 I am now into the 8000 series and that is just ONE source

You expect youtube to be proof? It is merely another form of self expression like these threads are but it shows me one thing... the topic is becoming more popular... because look at the other thread 106 flags and 60 stars in just TWO days..

Now when was the last time YOU contributed some content that rates that response? Seems that would be better time spent... IF you indeed are seeking the truth IMO

Should we suggest to the Owners of ATS to add 'sarcasm' to the litany of possible T&C violations? I'm just asking for polite, reasoned responses.

adding....and thank you for YOUR post....even though I didn't ask you any questions.

[edit on 5/31/0808 by weedwhacker]

second edit, spelling

[edit on 6/1/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by exo.psych

Do you mean the part where they inadvertently admit that they already have a base (L-1?):

Shhhhhh that is one... but hold your thoughts I don't want to lead people... Looking for honest first read reactions. It is a test (for me to collect data) on how people see or do not see what is right in front of them...

There is one sentence that gets a "Holy C..." out of many people. When Springer read it in San Jose his was heard some distance away

And remember this is only the abstract even I cannot get the full presentation (yet
)

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Napast
It takes Google and one minute to find them...

Ummm those are HD?
We already covered those in the Kayuga and Chang-E threads... try comparing those to the Lunar Orbiter images from 1965-67 and tell me again how HD they are
Besides they have shown nothing new since the first videos

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
All you need is a telescope and it doesn't have to be very expensive to get a pretty good look at the surface, I have never seen anything but I guess you have to be looking all the time.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Hi Zorgon long time,

Nothing has been said new in those videos that I haven't tried to put forth until I turned blue in the face, oh well.

If everyone is excited about what is on the Moon good Lordy I can only imagine what they would be like if they could see what is within!

As I always have said, all those stars (cough, cough) up there ain't no stars.

edit to add: had to correct errors fingers work faster then brain sometimes, Grandma-my bad.

[edit on 1-6-2008 by observe50]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Thanks for posting the videos, I've heard fo them before but never sat down to watch em.

but what is up with the music! its awful! Sounds like someones casting a spell or something.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   

reply to post by zorgon

Should we suggest to the Owners of ATS to add 'sarcasm' to the litany of possible T&C violations?

Sorry, but were you just being sarcastic?

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by exo.psych

hey, exo.....maybe you will be able to explain about L-1.

Some months ago, when Capt Lear was still posting, he was adamant about the mass of the Moon being 64% of Earth's, and I thought he was implying there were no Lagrange points. Perhaps I mis-understood him.

A quick interwebs search found the fact that the SOHO is at the Sun-Earth L1 now, in what is known as a 'halo' orbit, since L1 is meta-stable (a new term I'd never heard before). An object there requires constant adjusting thrusts, lest it move out of position. L4 and L5 are very stable locations, in comparison.

The Earth-Moon L1 and L2 are quite close to the Moon, according to the diagram I saw.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Interesting Videos. I think that they want to help us advance. Sure we may seem like animals at the zoo to them. But hey, we help animals survive at times. So maybe they helped us previously, in our history. Maybe were their experiment. But then again, I'm sure that you all believe that the soul lives on past the body. I see a bright future for us. One that involves many issues, but nonetheless, we benefit.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
those videos are from secret space 2

[edit on 1-6-2008 by ilali]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon, my friend... Thanks for the spirited posts. I always enjoy them. I used to be really "into" the aliens on the moon theory, back in the late 60s and earlkyt 70s. I finally "burned out". It just seemed like, no matter what evidence was provided, it never meant what it was supposed to.

I would like, very much, to get back at it, and so, if you, or one of your supporters would be so kind as to point me in a "corrected trajectory" (
) to begin the investigation anew, I would be grateful.

ps: Just as an aside... It always irritates me, greatly, when people use the old saw about amazing things requiring amazing evidence, etc. Actually, all that really is needed for any claim, regardless of the level of "unbelievable", is proof.

Please keep fighting the good fight, and if you have time to send a u2u, or even post here, how I may get started again, I would be most appreciative.

Thanks...

Dan

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
good find, these guys always make *very* interesting videos...check out this too if you haven't already seen it.

-=The Antichrist Conspiracy=-

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Interesting videos although those spherical things in Mexico look more like party balloons than anything ET.

I am wondering, if we were told not to come back to the moon, why are there programs that are being restarted for that purpose?

Is this to bait the aliens into zapping our guys so we can justify a new arms race?

Is this a bait so the Chinese astronauts can get zapped?

I wish there was more information from ex-NASA guys about this subject. This is some fascinating stuff.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
i would not be surprised if this was truth. i would not be surprised if gov is cooperating with extraterrestrials. remember presentation video of olympic games of 2012?

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by phinubian

Well,

I used to live in South Africa, and had a 4.5" Orion Telescope. I spent many evenings and early mornings looking at the moon, and I can tell you that MANY times I saw objects moving on or in the moons atmosphere.

They were definitely not bugs or insects (Shape, size, clarity etc etc). The area I lived in was VERY dry in winter, and those critters just don't come out in that weather. All I could discern was that they were pretty big, and moved at a hell of a speed.

Often I would see planes flying across my view, with the moon as a background, that had taken off from OR Thambo International Airport (Johannesburg). That was awesome to see.....But the "little black round objects" moving around at ungodly hours, showed intelligence, and meaning, as to how they moved. That was proof for me.

So, basically what I'm saying, is that even though people want Hard Proof, sometimes you just HAVE to see it yourself to believe. Youtube links etc can be great, but they will never replace your own experiences.....If you are viewing the moon with a telescope, keep putting in the time, you may very well see what I did.

Good luck ;-)

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

he was adamant about the mass of the Moon being 64% of Earth's, and I thought he was implying there were no Lagrange points. Perhaps I mis-understood him.

Yup you did and the L-1 reference that exo made you would understand had you followed the link

If the moon gravity is 64% of Earth the Langranian points would merely be at a different location so if we were looking for say a space station doing a halo orbit at say L-1 if we look were NASA says it is we would see nothing...

So we would have to calculate the 'hypothetical' points based on a hypothetical 64% gravity and look THERE

Quite simple really...

The halo orbit is necessary because the Langranian points are NOT stable as the moon has an apogee and a perigee and is not always the same distance from Earth hence the points vary enough to effect parking a spaceship

[edit on 1-6-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sigung86

Sure I can start you off... I will send you a U2U

but you can start here..

reply to post by phinubian

And to TortoiseKweek...

Well as to a good telescope have a look at this... and look at Aristarchus

FULL MOON 10 Inch Scope UK

Now my question and challenge is this...

If NASA is not hiding anything... please find me a matching quality or better photo taken by NASA and offered on the internet from all the billions of dollars they have spent on cameras in space

Hehehe

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Holy CR*P!

I'm watching the 2nd Youtube link (at the beginning), and that is EXACTLY what I saw with my telescope!!

Unreal, I'm absolutely blown away that I saw exactly what this video shows! WOW, this has given me more confirmation that this is happening to this day. What a great thread!

And with Zorgon's info, I think it will be even better. I'm keeping my eye on this one for sure!!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join