It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry & Anton LaVey

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Skull & Bones just a fraternaty? I think not! Let's go back to the summer of 1982, in July, here is a San Francisco Chronicle news article featuring Anton & Kerry

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   
You lying bastard repugnants never quit do you? THE PHOTO IS A DAMN FAKE! Man, I despise you repugnants with a hatred that defies human understanding.

[Edited on 2-3-2004 by Colonel]

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
no, sorry i've seen it way before it hit the web...

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Fake or not I like what it says about Kerry. He didn't say he believed in satanism, but he's not against anyone that is. Freedom to worship, man, something you don't have with this adminisration.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Interesting. Too bad the article is cut off.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
bingo intrepid, is kerry the one to bring us to the nwo? the 1 world religion?

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I was looking for the full article. Couldn't find it. MUST.....FIND.......MICROFISCHE......!!!!!

DC

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Knightmare
bingo intrepid, is kerry the one to bring us to the nwo? the 1 world religion?

Sounded he was for religious tolerance, how did you get 1 world Religion out of that?

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
You lying bastard repugnants never quit do you? THE PHOTO IS A DAMN FAKE! Man, I despise you repugnants with a hatred that defies human understanding.
[Edited on 2-3-2004 by Colonel]

I think you must be refering to the fake picture of Kerry with Jane Fonda??? That WAS a fake...LOL.

[Edited on 2-3-2004 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I may not like Kerry but the photo is an obvious fake. The GOP must be desperate if they are resorting to this level rather than digging for information they can substantiate or at the very least going after his voting record.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
everyone and their dad is a satanist, who cares, do what u wanna do.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   

The photo, as we had suspected, has been confirmed as a hoax. But who purpotrated the hoax and for what reasons?

Question:
The picture you have is a hoax, you got it from prison planet, and you have it remote linked from there. Did you not bother to read the part saying it was a hoax? Or just didn't care?
Deny Ignorance right?

2nd column, 3rd picture down, it links you to an ezboard.
Prison Planet

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I thought that background and facial expression looked familiar.

If I remember correctly this photograph is in Marilyn Manson's book The Long Hard Road Out of Hell

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

Good find, Lysergic.

Dude, I can't believe you got the Way Above award just for your half-naked chicks...

That's cheap. I guess that's the reason for the new 'no half-naked chicks' rule.

DeltaChaos

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos

Originally posted by Lysergic

Good find, Lysergic.

Dude, I can't believe you got the Way Above award just for your half-naked chicks...

That's cheap. I guess that's the reason for the new 'no half-naked chicks' rule.

DeltaChaos

They can chalk it up to whatever they wish if it helps make it less bitter for them to swallow and grants them the ability to sleep at night.

Would you vote for someone based on their avatar, would you now?

"Jealousy is the most radical, primeval and naked form of admiration - admiration in warpaint, so to speak
R.L.Stevenson "

[Edited on 2-3-2004 by Lysergic]

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
See, you can NEVER believe a repugnant.They will LIE to you with a straight face that has the ring of truth to it. They will always LIE.

On the other hand, The Colonel tells the truth.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   
btw, wouldn't the supposed high up satanic worshippers actually be worshipping a dark god as LaVey was more about individualism, and said they don't belive God or Satan, just used the image to create intrest?

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Colonel: What's a repugnant? I mean, I can't smell anyone here.

Lysergic: I think I might have accidentally hit the vote button as I was staring at your avatar too long, I don't know...

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
Colonel: What's a repugnant? I mean, I can't smell anyone here.

They are republicans. You can smell republicans in the political arenas and they tend to be repugnant.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Hey, I'm a conservative!

I conserve my plastic, glass, paper, petroleum, and my money.

Difference between a conservative and a liberal:

If you were drowning in a lake 100 meters out, a conservative would throw you 75 meters of rope, believing that making you swim the extra 25 would build your character. A liberal would throw you 200, drop the rope and go help the next guy.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join