It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: MUST SEE Kieth Olbermann Interview with Scott McClellan!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Video: MUST SEE Kieth Olbermann Interview with Scott McClellan!

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Jeez...This is going to stir up some serious debate. If half the things this guy says are true, then if heads don't roll over this, I don't know what it will take...This is unreal!!

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 30-5-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
"they" killed it.. the videos don't work past the first one... they deleted the content already.... quite clever they are indeed.

EDIT:

Weird, youtube has been doing that to me lately.. (the videos are working) but sometimes when they are embedded or direct linked they come up saying the content is unavailable.

Glad I got it to work, very excellent information.

[edit on 5/30/2008 by PuRe EnErGy]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by PuRe EnErGy

You sure about that? Are you clicking directly on the embedded vids? I just clicked on all 4 and they worked.

I love how McClellan said to be VERY skeptical on what these guys are saying about Iran...Pretty much EXACTLY what I already knew---These guys are trying to "Iraq" this nation all over again!!

[edit on 30-5-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
Jeez...This is going to stir up some serious debate. If half the things this guy says are true, then if heads don't roll over this, I don't know what it will take...This is unreal!!

I love how McClellan said to be VERY skeptical on what these guys are saying about Iran...Pretty much EXACTLY what I already knew---

First off....excellent vids. I like Keith anyway. I know too...but not all do.

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
These guys are trying to "Iraq" this nation all over again!!

This is very true...but you realize that if they do the "Iraq" thing again, the majority of the American people will buy into it! Look at all the Bush supporters here on this board now....There are still lots of em.

Hopefully I'm wrong and people have woken up and won't stand for this again.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by PuRe EnErGy

You can watch these videos on MSNBC as well.

Olbermann Interviews McClellan

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

This is the best interview with McClellan I have yet to see. Olbermann is one of the good guys even if MSNBC/GE is not. Good post!

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by iamcamouflage

Haha, yeah I agree...MSNBC are just as corrupt and special-interest driven as all of the other MSM out-lets--They were right there participating (or allowing) the pentagon pundit scandal in the build-up and aftermath of the Iraq disaster...And Chris Mathews basically said that all the execs there were "pro-war" (and obviously profiteering off of it).

That being said, Olbermann is one of the ONLY guys left from ANY main stream outlet who has the balls to call out and expose this insanely corrupt and criminalistic admin. So even though I don't trust MSNBC, at least they do allow some freedom of their talking heads (at least for now, lol).

new topics

top topics

join