It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Race of Abducteee?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Im just curious about what race gets abducted the most. It seems to me that white people are the only ones abducted. I have never heard of an african american being abducted ever. This is not a racist thread just pondering a thought and would like some feedback.

So if you have been abducted please post your race here.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Come on now I know someone else has thought about this before. Does anyone else have an opinion on this subject.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I thought that famous case from the 70's involved a mixed couple. Betty and Barney or something like that. So that would debunk your claim.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
That is true, I forgot about them. You are correct but what im saying is most people that are abducted are Caucasian.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I was just thinking about this the other day. All I can add to this is that I've heard several alien abduction stories coming from Mexico. Mexico's a real hot-spot for UFO activity it seems.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MrAndy

Brazil is another country to check out. Better then Costa Rica!

Has anyone heard any news about Denver?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
thats a great question, only white people seem to get abducted, aliens must love nascar

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
there is no such thing as alien abductions.... there is no proof that if ever happened... no missing people being sucked up into the air,,, just false memories.. and a lot of psycho babble.. or someone trying to make money off a book...

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
If there is no such thing as alien abductions then Caucasians must have a higher rate of mental illness am I right? Most people that claim that they were abducted are Caucasian that is all I am saying.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Whats the point of this post?Must everything be broken down to black and white?For your info there are people of color that do go though it.Example my cousin and I had a missing time episode while riding our bikes in the 70's.For years we never talked about it until lately.Where we abducted who knows but we lost almost 2 hours and neither of us can explain it.Ive had many dreams about greys and after some careful thought I think ive seen them as a very young child.Ive posted here before about how I use to tell my mother that "Mr. Peanut" from the Planters Peanut ad use to come into my room when I was like 5 years old.Later on in my teens I saw an artical about alien abductions and there was a drawing of what the aliens suppose to look like and sure as hell the drawing was"Mr.Peanut".It appears that unlike us humans aliens dont give a crap about color.Mabey we could learn from them in that respect. And by the way Im a 45 year Black male.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by Tricky63]

[edit on 30-5-2008 by Tricky63]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Caucasians must have a higher rate of mental illness am I right?

you might be right, itd be an interesting study for sure

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by philjwolf
there is no such thing as alien abductions.... there is no proof that if ever happened... no missing people being sucked up into the air,,, just false memories.. and a lot of psycho babble.. or someone trying to make money off a book...

lol you're either a complete idiot or a debunker

[edit on 31-5-2008 by Sblazed]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
This is not meant to be a racist thread and this is not a black and white issue. There are many different races of people on this Earth. Please don't turn this towards a racist thread.

new topics

top topics

join