It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aliens are in our brains

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I believe that the alien phenomena is a giant mass hallucination. The reason for this hypothesis is the parallel to trips taken with '___' a hallucinogenic drug that is also manufactured in our brains. When a user takes this they see creatures that look like greys. Aliens are not physical but protrude into our reality through our minds. Our mind is a doorway to other dimensions. this chemical allows us to drop the veil of materialism to see through this veil.
Aliens do not exist. It is possible that even when 100 people see a UFO and it is tracked on radar that the object does not really exist. I think that the collective mind of man creates these objects, There are secrets to creation that are strongly correlated to language and one of these secrets allows for the conjuring up of material objects with the mental powers. Even if a fleet of UFO's flies over Washington and gets filed by cnn I would still believe that these objects did not exist before that moment

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
So we're actually being given some kindof chemical by the government to make us think we're seeing otherworldly things?
Why?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
this is already in our brains. we just perceive it as reality when it really is not/

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
interesting idea, but it might not be a popular one. i thought you were way out there with it, but i've done a quick google and the i think the ideas not without merit.

would you care to be a bit more expansive though, it'ld be a shame if i missed something you knew in looking around.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by pieman]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
There is no physical evidence whatsoever of ufo's. there is no question that they exist. what are they and where they are from is the question. i am drawing from
the ancient tales of how majic was done. i believe that UFO's are the creation of the human mind. What would happen if you got every person on the earth to think of something at the same time, what would happen. i know that this is unpopular becuase we really wish that there are beings like us out there. I think the evidence says no.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Very interesting theory. I've always thought that it's odd that some people who use salvia give pretty similar descriptions, but then again we're all human. I'm not trying to discredit your theory, just playing devil's advocate, but '___' is released when we sleep, but I wasn't aware of any being released during waking hours, except during sleep paralysis. Cool theory though by all means.

Also wanted to add that '___' is released in heavy doses when we die, which has lead me to believe that perhaps the afterlife is really just one big psychadelic trip, that seems like an eternity to us, but objectively is very short. Intersting thread. Peace.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I believe those 'aliens' are none other than 'little men', who live in our brain as 'straw men', controlling our very thoughts.

image source: upload.wikimedia.org...

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I'm fairly sure I'm understanding you. I'm well versed in manifestation via thought and related concepts. I'm confused by one area of your underpinnings...

you say that until that moment (that everyone sees the ufo) the thing didnot exist. ok, fair enough. but now that it has been manifested, i posit that it DOES exist. In fact not only does it exist in the present, but it comes packaged with it's own past. It's past is really no diferent any one else's or thing's past. No less valid and less real thank anything else...

In fact, the more accurate way to conceptualize this is:
The manifested 'crayons' , havn't manifested at all. In fact NOTHING has manifested (in the common sense of the word). You mind has not stretched out and touched the univers. What appears to be a manifestation is your 'consciousness' changing to a new timeline that better fits your mental contents. It's difficult enough to change over to adjacent timelines and as the timelines get more and more different (further and further from the line you're on) it becomes more and more difficult to 'manifest'.

At any rate, I kinda spaced my point. maybe i made it? whatever. Good thinking everyone.
cheers
-v

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
what you mean like matrix style mind control to cover up hidden agendas and short fallings

new topics

top topics

join