It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA exposed - Do NOT miss these videos!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

Love the first part of your sig line.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by LunaCognita

Luna. I love the music on video #1: Pyramids on the moon - can you identify it for me? I'd like to get it. Also thanks for your excellent contribution to uncovering the truth. Live long and prosper!

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I only saw the first video, and what I saw made me think that this is just another case of being led by wishful thinking.

While there is really a green areas in that photo of the rock, that looks more like something on the photo than something on the rock.

Also, thinking that a photo was wrongly catalogued on purpose does not make it true, I know many, many case of cataloguing, and only one of those was on purpose, because the person who did the cataloguing was near the end of his work at that archive and made many "mistakes" on purpose.

Saying that there is a pyramid in that "blank" photo is also too much assuming. Even if that photo is really a photo of a pyramidal object it does not mean that it was a pyramid on the Moon, a triangle (the only thing we can see on the enhancement) can be seen in many man-made object that were on the Moon at that time.

Also, the fact the photo before and the photo after this one show just some equipment makes me think that this was just an overexposed photo of some piece of equipment.

I would be more worried with the fact that photo 20681 does not exist in any place, blank or otherwise.

But the thing that made me think that this does not have any real unbiased investigation behind it was the images from the first version of the Clementine photo browser. It is amazing the number of people that use that "bug" in the software as a "proof" that what they want to be true is really true.

If anyone wants to analyse the Clementine photos then they should use the photos, not a software program that creates the images on-the-fly according to the coordinates selected.

In the case of the "Stonehenge" patches, I don't understand what could be the problem with having a Stonehenge like object on Earth with the Moon above, but it was a NASA mission, so they could reject anything.

After re-reading my post I think that I was a little too hard.

Any investigation is good, as long as it is not blinded by the idea of proving just one opinion while disregarding all the other possibilities, and I think that this is the case with the video I saw.

PS: just two things more:

1 - Welcome to ATS, LunaCognita, I think you will feel at home here!

2 - I think it would be better to split this thread in separate thread for the different videos, as it is it could become very confusing.

3 - It was a good find, ziggystar60, I will flag it.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
My belief according to my being a highly trained professional is that the invis astronaut is in fact simply looking away from the camera. It's not hard to notice the human like qualities of the face such as skin color and outline of the right cheek and eye. This is a case of grasping for straws by yet another person out to make a name for themselves on the moon hoax theory. Thus far I've seen nothing new in their videos except for the invis astronaut claim which just turned out to be grasping for straws, much to my disappointment, I might add. I was buying it until I took the time to take a closer look.

When you get right down to it, people will sit at their computers and make bold claims of a moon hoax, a hoax that NASA has kept covered up for near 40 years, yet, amazingly enough, they manage to screw up an altered picture to hide whatever truth that is behind this digital astronaut image, and not just any screw up, but one on a massive scale - they forgot to add the head of an astronaut during a space walk... in the year 2002 when it is all too common for man to be up there working their magic when stuff needs to be worked on in space. Yet, they can keep a faked moon landing covered up for near 40 years. Righto... makes sense.

I'm simply trying to make people understand what grasping for straws means here. There may very well be a moon hoax being covered up, but this invis astronaut biz is grasping for straws and puts the author's credibility at jeopardy. Come on people, we need solid evidence and frankly we ain't going to find it in anything Nasa releases to the public, if they really are sooo good at covering stuff up as moon hoax CTs claim. At best we have found censored pictures of the moon and whatnot, but even that isn't real evidence of the truth. It's just evidence that they are trying to hide something, which does us no good whatsoever.

I still look forward to more of Luna's videos. I hope there really is something good that convinces me and that I turn out to be wrong about Luna, because I am that much of a fan of learning of shocking truths, but as it stands after 8 years no one has yet convinced me we did not go to the moon. They do however convince me there's more to NASA than meets the eye.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

I was following the whole thing till you proposed that a 20 inch statue egyptian statue was mimic'd on a moon crater the length of several football fields. To be honest the moon crater looked like a messy hot dog to me,,hey u said it, its all perspective..

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I laugh at all of these moon conspiracies. No offense, really, but any Average Joe could buy a telescope to see the moon in GREAT DETAIL from his back porch. Seriously, there's no way that they could hide anything on the moon from us.

And don't tell me that whoever is out there hides from us, because if I were them, I'd be quite concerned with the spaceship orbiting above me...

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Although Photoshop wasn't around in the 60's, they sure as heck had FIOS, evidient from the video link.

Really enjoy the thread.

OTOH, hope this isn't a case of seeing Jesus' face on a pieice of toast.

Looking at every square inch of every photo...inverted, rotated.ii;kjoiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
What I'm saying is that with an monochromatic irregular background with rocky out-croppings, you can 'see' things.
I am a believer in alien intelligence.

If the videos suggest the Egyptians went to the moon...or have a connection wth those that did, then all I can say isi FAR OUT!

Again, thanks for the thread.
You guys are great!

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Well I see a face clearly in the Astro-Not picture , the 3rd one especially. The first 2, I believe he's turned to far left to see any of his face.

My PS skills suck as you'll see, but I think it''ll get my point across:

heres the photo in question:

and here is where I believe you can easily make out a blurry eye area, bose, and the lips are very clear. I use black for the eye(area, and blue for the nose, red for the lips.

it's looks a bit odd, that's because his head is still turned to his left severely, but you can make out his nose and lips very clearly.

EDIT** After looking at the photo longer, Frame 1 you can very clearly see the Astronaurts face, it just seems as if the photo is polarized, like your looking at a negative. I tried my best to clean it up in PS (again my skills suck, but I think his face is pretty clear, judge for yourselves.)He's actually looking down and to his left, (i should have rotated the photo counter clockwise an 1/8 of a turn, but think of someone lieing on the left side with thier head on a pillow. Also the nostril of the nose is VERY clear.

There's no reason for NASA to even do something like this anyway. setting up an empty suit would be harder, that just haveing the Astronaut go out there. But oh you can leave it there indefinitely, and log more hours of space walk time ect..... Well that can be easily done by takeing hundreds of photos of one space walk, then just changeing the time and date stamps on the photos. There is just no reason for NASA to do this, that's why I looked at it closer, and even if I'm wrong, I'm sure theres a guy in there, and his face is just obscured buy full glare instead ogf half-glare like the other guy, OR he has his head turn so far to his left your seeing the back of his head like others stated.

**HOWEVER **

As for the Videos, I thouroghly enjoyed all of them immensly, except for a couple of things I didn't agree with, which is very little considering how much content was included, and you can't please eveyone.

One was the Nephratiti statue on the moon, alot of imagination to see that one, I don't buy it, and flipped upside down no less, and the above(the so called Astro-Not.

But as for the rest, GREAT WORK, Starred and Flagged, and Welcome to ATS!!

[edit on 30-5-2008 by Nola213]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I have some observations from the "blank" photo with the outline of what appears to be a Pyramid in it. I downloaded the picture from Nasa's website, brought it into photoshop to adjust black and white levels and cutoffs. Then ran it through the dust and scratch filter to smooth the image out to the point where the edges become more apparent and easier to follow much like the picture of it in the video supplied by the OP.

So the next thing I thought was, if it was a Pyramid, what would the angles be of the sides? The great pyramid of Giza is known for having a 51 degree incline to it's sides making it very unique in the Pyramid world. Most other Pyramids besides the Giza plane pyramids are built at a lesser slope.

So I made a few lines to run down the sides of the slopes, and guess what? 45 degrees is too shallow of an incline and 51 degrees is a perfect fit......

If you'd like me to upload the photo I can, but be warned it's pretty crude and the degree measurements are not listed on the picture, but when I created the lines, I set them at a specific incline set from the base.

Go ahead and try it yourself if you're good enough with a photo editing program. And for those without Photoshop, here is an EXCELLENT free alternative:
www.getpaint.net...

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by HaTaX

That is very interesting to know, good work on figuring that out. Of all the angles for these two pyramids to share the same exact degree of agle, is pretty amazing ,imo

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Originally posted by Odessy

Originally posted by QBSneak000
Ok in the case of the missing astronaut, I found a flaw.

Heres one of the original pictures magnified for the claim of the "no astronaut in suit"

Now here's the same photo magnified. I have drawn the yellow line representing the line/edge of the "snoopy cap" and if you look closely at the area I have circled in red you can make out his nose and part of his cheek.

I believe he just looks missing because he is turning his head away from the camera to look to his left so what you are seeing is the black side of the snoopy cap making it appear as if there is no one in the suit.

I see what your referring to here, however, the stamp on the white part of the cap suggests that the astronaut should be in fact looking towards the camera and not away from it.

Actually, your quite wrong here. There is evidence in this very same video showing that the lettering runs from the front to the back of his head, not left to right.

[edit on 5/30/08 by AcesInTheHole]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Starred and flagged this thread as it's the first in a while here I must say that has really genuinely sparked my interest.

I hate to think of the energy and resources being wasted on that seemingly ridiculous alien video.

While I am in no position to discuss the merits of the photographic
methods and computer software used to decipher these NASA images for me the most interesting and awe inspiring thing was hearing the Apollo astronauts
talk about the music they heard when orbiting the 'dark side of the moon'.
Truly fascinating stuff, it does indeed seem shady given the apparent rough
edit of the tape and the dialogue between the crew and the capcom / ground control.

I am really looking forward to anything further the OP might have to offer in terms of photo / video evidence.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

Ok, I'll take into consideration that his face is slightly turned to give the illusion that there is no one there. However, no one seems to consider, or fails to mention, that the top edge of the cap with the stamped lettering is facing directly forward.

With such keen eyes and lots of time to dissect photos for the sake of arguments, how come no one mentions the cap is facing forward? Because it contradicts your debunk?

Just one question that will weigh the balance here for me. How tight are those caps?

JbT

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Apon further inspection, I have to admit.

I think I see the face in all 3 pictures.

He is turned sharply left, looking at wolfs area.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by JbT]

[edit on 30-5-2008 by JbT]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Great thread and good stuff so far, interesting investigations.

At first I too thought there was no one in that suit, but after looking at the hi-res images I would have to agree that the astronauts head is turned to the left.

The serial number (writing) on the snoop cap gives evidence of this, also the pattern from black to white also gives this off........ not to mention you can slightly see part of his face in the second photo.

Good work guys who also saw this! Keen Eye.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by Nizzmo]

[edit on 30-5-2008 by Nizzmo]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Not much has been mentioned about the green thing on the moon rock in the NASA photo located at

I enlarged the "green thingy" and rotated it 180 degrees.

To me, even though it's impossible, this looks like a grass seedling on a rock on the moon surface!

I superimposed an image of a seedling in the photo and it appears the same right down to the root.

Moon seedling??? photo:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
What a great thread I have been waiting for another good luna one.
For what it is worth Billy Meier stated that the first landing was faked because they were not ready but the rest were real.
I firmly believe that they found more than they are telling and the continuing research and questioning will eventually bring atleast some hidden truths to the publics attention.
thankyou everyone for all your posts.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Phenomonal thread, one of the best I've seen in a while, S+F. Kudos to the production and the find.

I'd be interested in hearing anyone's thoughts on two things:

1. Does anyone have anything to say about the first two patches that were thrown out? It does seem like he did those on purpose knowing the result in advance.

2. Is there any speculation on the "music" that was heard? Regardless if he said Frank or thing (and I sit on the fence on that one), there is no doubt that the transmission was obviously spliced off.

I ask these two questions as I believe they are greatly related.

Again great thread and Luna, check your U2U in the member center.

UL

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join