It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA exposed - Do NOT miss these videos!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I believe you are on to something with the pyramid and "music" vids.

Keep up the good work!

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
QBSneak, i do not see anything you have described...no cheek and no nose.

if your using photoshop to view your images, i suggest you use another program....adobe products are rigged.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitres DeLaver
Thank you for your efforts LunaCognita,
I've tried to see the fiber optic lie video, but of the four, that one is not available to me in Canada or has been removed from youtube.

With respect
Vitres

I apologize for messing up the link in my first post. This is the correct link to the fourth video:

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

Is it edited on the first post?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by CommanderSinclair

Haha, nope, no photoshop for me. Im not all that good with that kind of thing. I was using ms paint to draw the lines. If you take the picture and zoom in on the helmet, you can make out the edge of the snoopy cap and where his skin/cheek are. I will see if I can zoom it in further and post a better picture of what I am talking about.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by CommanderSinclair

Yes, I obviously did something wrong when i tried to post the direct link, and I also tried to edit my first post, but that did not work for some reason.
Sorry for the mistake.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Video 2, "Apollo 10 - Music Behind The Moon - the STUNNING TRUTH":
www.youtube.com...

So far, I have only seen the video quoted above. And I must say, I think the author is making a very big deal of what may be a simple jocular figure of speech "... who was out there" (I can easily imagine anyone, myself included, saying that jokingly - even, or especially, in potentially fear-inducing circumstances - to refer to any outside force, natural or supernatural, tinkering around the door) and a quasi-metaphor: "music". (If you don't recognise a sound and it's passably melodic, the expression "music" is probably the first description that comes to mind.)

BTW, I have little doubt that there have been cover-ups, and that they've seen or heard or experienced things that have been kept from the public.
But to make a mountain out of a molehill can be counterproductive.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I hope this one shows what I am talking about better

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Very interesting videos. I must say I did think there weren't astronauts in the spacewalk pics, but thanks to QBSneaks work, I'm not so sure now, I think it may be a trick of the light and he is actually there.

I don't believe that the videos of Armstrong etc on the moon were actually taken on the moon, I think that is fake, as were many of the official photos, so video like these help to solidify my opinions on what the Apollo missions really were, but I must add a note of caution. We all saw what happened recently with the Niribu videos and those being exposed as a hoax, so let's keep an open mind on these videos for the moment, let's not jump right in just yet.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by Alethia]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

Thanks for that graphic, it clearly shows his face in that pic.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I have met and talked to three different people over the years that worked deep inside the Apollo space program. One was my uncle.

They all tell me that it really did happen, but some of the pictures may have been doctored and/or manufactured because that what sells the public opinion, which was vital to keep the program running.

They also said the program was way too big with too many people involved that would have blown the whistle if this was a hoax.

The anomalies found are from the some over zealous directors trying to make it look 'more glamorous' than it actually was.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

Ok, just to be clear, Young's quote was "...and see who was outside?" while they were in the midst of a conversation about the "music" they were hearing.
Now, most definitely, context is everything when you are interpreting the DSE and DSEA transcripts (what with NASA refusing to release the tapes and the astronauts refusing to discuss this "anomaly" at all - what does tell you?). Now, if the astronauts heard something that sounded, as you called it, "passably melodic", I gotta ask - what in the world (or "out of this world" in this case) would even sound passably melodic up there?

Gene Cernan for example twice says "No one will believe us." I don't think he is talking about a little bit of static on the radio, do you? Then, they are silent about it after coming back and still wont discuss it? No comments about it when they have AOS and regain comms with Houston after emerging from around the far side? Note as well that there are massive chunks of DSEA transcript that are missing entirely from the archives as well - portions of transcript lost forever!

I have been told by one individual i interviewed (but freely admit I have no way of verifying or proving this, but it is food for thought) that the astronauts also encountered this "music" several times whilst on the lunar surface, and that from Apollo 11 onwards, both the LM and CSM were outfitted with more advanced DSE and DSEA recorders than we have been told - designed to record higher and lower harmonic frequencies (beyond the range of human hearing) for later analysis.

It would be nice if NASA had released the DSEA tapes for us to hear this sound for ourselves, but alas, for some reason they refuse to do so. The astronauts don't discuss the event, the audio of them emerging from the far side gets doctored by conveniently placed and haphazardly inserted PAO half-sentences - I dunno. That evidence may not be a "mountain", but it is considerably more than a molehill.

Luna

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Electro38

You obviously didn't watch the videos. This isnt the "we never landed on the moon" conpsiracy, this is the "NASA is lying about what they found on the moon" conspiracy. jeesh

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystar60

Originally posted by QBSneak000
Well my friend, a great find indeed!!
star and flag!!

There has got to be a way to somehow photograph from earth, the structures and other secrets on the moon that NASA has kept from the public for years.

Thank you so much, my cool friend with the coolest signature!
But you know, there ARE evidence available if you have the patience, as I do - because I don't like being lied to. Look at the Apollo images that are made public, and remember that NASA released them at at time when they could not know that some day people would sit at home by their PCs and zoom in on things and adjust color, brightness and contrast...

Just look at this little "rock", photographed during the Apollo 17 mission at station 2. This is a cropped version of the image AS17-137-20931:

Ziggystar60, forgive me but what am I supposed to be seeing in this picture? I see a rock...

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sos37

It is perfectly fine with me that you just see a rock. But I happen to think that this particular rock have some very strange and symmetrical features/carvings on it. I believe that this is an artifact, not a rock. I have never seen anything like it, and I also think it is very beautiful. So let us just agree that we see very different things here.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I'm all for theorising about the possibilty of some form of lifeform on Mars but the Moon is a dead lifeless rock! Get over it guys! messing around with images of craters in photoshop and creating detail and shadow that wasn't originally there is not convincing me at all. Sorry.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
great thread.. my first flag

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Great thread indeed.

I saw a lot of nice stuff in those videos ...... some of them could be just imagination but still some could be real .... great find ... do you have some other videos we could see in next days?

[edit on 30-5-2008 by baburak]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Good work on your post here Ziggy!
And good job on getting Luna to join here at ATS. star and flag!

Welcome aboard Lunacognito! I hope your stay at ATS is a pleasant one. Enjoy the ride!

spikeD.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
There is a lot of great stuff on the moon missions and things that the astronauts say they saw that NASA supposedly covered up.

Buzz Aldrin said there were two large UFOs on the other side of a crater. He said they were being watched and that they were warned to stay off the moon. The story on this site is a great read.

www.ufocasebook.com...

"NASA: What's there? Mission Control calling Apollo 11...

Apollo: These "Babies" are huge, Sir! Enormous! OH MY GOD! You wouldn't believe it! I'm telling you there are other spacecraft out there, lined up on the far side of the crater edge! They're on the Moon watching us!"

[edit on 30-5-2008 by sos37]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join