It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA exposed - Do NOT miss these videos!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by nataylor

...sorry to continue off topic but the clarification should be noted...

As per the Nasa website for the Shuttle Discovery...

"Discovery is commonly referred to as OV-103, for Orbiter Vehicle-103. Empty Weight was 151,419 lbs at rollout and 171,000 lbs with main engines installed."

link as per referenced

science.ksc.nasa.gov...

And again this weight IS DRY, no fuels, no oxygen, no nothing.....

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Can't find the 4th video.
It seems that it has been removed for some reason.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MASH_DADDY

Thanks for the praise!
Really appreciate it. ATS threads end up having a few really well-thought out replies with actual useful information and insight and many many useless posts which are people lashing out because of how they think we should think. I always try to come from a skeptical yet open-minded angle on these issues and provide cited sources for all my data. I, like many people, initially believed the nonsense fed to me since grade school about NASA and space exploration and manned missions altogether.

The point is that science is not exact and always changing as our understanding progresses. Sometimes scientific discoveries, inevitably, challenge the status quo and turn what was previously believed to be scientific fact on it's head. This means that all these people who are SO SURE about what they know really have no idea how the world works. Science itself is a matter of what we think we know about the universe. Science is always taught to us as fact and we are rarely ever taught to think for ourselves and be inquisitive about how it all fits together in the big picture.

I always thought that the moon hoaxes were really hoaky growing up. When I was a young teenager my 83 year old great grandfather told me they were faked but I thought he was just old and didn't know what he was talking about. But all these years I kept it in the back of my mind.

I have alot of problems with this sub-culture of alternative thinking which will always involves fraud and disinformation. But every once in a while, you will see a little piece of the puzzle that isn't so easy to refute. My post about those hills all being identical yet all being supposedly photographed and/or videotaped on 3 different apollo missions?

I've read all of TeD Tweitmeyer's evidence on rense regarding the apollo moon hoax and I disagree with 99 percent of what he sais. Ted also has a tendency to not do enough research which sometimes makes him look naive. He will post all these photos, all this supposed evidence with scribbling and arrows.. Followed by a seemingly endless explanation of conjecture mixed in with some semblence of scientific reality which so many people just willingly ingest and blindly believe... You have to be smarter than that and be able to come to your own conclusions. That means skepticism is key and being able to discuss these things (Like ATS: up
become so critical to creating an educated opinion based on fact. It isn't so hard to do sometimes, but it is essential if you are going to find the truth. That's what it is all about after all.. And scientists are not so willing to risk their careers and big-money grants to find the truth due to the stigma attached to certain fields of study.

After researching everything from NASA UFO's to the secret military space program I am convinced that we have been being lied to from the beginning of manned space flight. You have all these people who have come forward and all this amazing footage shot by NASA itself. Things like

-they've hacked into government computers and found evidence of a coverup as well as airbrushed photos.
-Ex-NASA employees claiming they edit out all anomalous objects before releasing them to the media.
-NASA itself claiming that all of these unknown objects in orbit are KNOWN objects such as ice and space debris (which I have debated about to great length in various threads.. primarily the sts-48 thread with the ATS guest credulity kills).
-All the astronauts that have come forward since the beginning of manned space flight claiming to have various types of encounters with unknown flying objects in orbit near their spacecrafts.. including radio communications as proof that astronauts routinely refer to these objects as "UFO's" and "alien spacecraft".
-These bizarre NASA-videotaped footage showing unknown objects suddenly appearing and disappearing in ultraviolet wavelengths of light.
-NASA footage which is all over the web of these worm-like objects moving around in space (there have been at least a dozen videos that I know of). Not to mention the very same objects being videotaped from the ground of these worm-like objects flying in our atmosphere somehow.
-Anomalous objects routinely imaged by the SOHO heliospheric observatory as well as the anomalous photos shot by Cassini around Saturn.
-Don't even get me started on Mars..
-The fact that NASA now uses an encrypted radio communications downlink to discuss all things related to UFO's in orbit.

Just to name a few reasons we should question NASA's honestly, credibility, and overall motives..

It is obvious NASA knows much more than they are putting on. But NASA itself, funded by the federal government, is constantly having a shrinking annual budget. They are so strapped for cash they are scrounging for any hardware and parts left over from decades of testing and research.

We have a space shuttle that is so horribly designed it has resulted in death and national catastrophe..

Not to mention the fact that our manned space missions have been non-existent except in earth orbit for nearly 40 years while our technological advancement has skyrocketed since the apollo missions. Supposedly the onboard computer within the apollo spacecraft was similar to the computing capacity of a calculator watch from what I understand.

NASA will not willingly release any of what it knows about UFO's because all such information is classified by the same government that pays for their activities. That's why we have to hear bit by bit from people who come forward (and there have been many come forward claiming to have seen UFO's of all types... Even from the very beginning of manned space flight in the U.S.).

To me it's obvious who has more credibility. Those who come clean vs those who will do anything to hide the truth. This is the very same reason i believe sites like ATS are constantly monitored. But that's a completely different topic
. Don't want to go too far off topic here..

-ChriS

[edit on 2-6-2008 by BlasteR]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38
You know, America's greatest rival at the time, the USSR was competing with us ferociously. They were monitoring everything we did, and we were watching them too.

Wouldn't they have had something to say about this monumental hoax?

Why did the USSR not protest or reveal the hoax. Instead it become known by them and verified that we were on the moon.

Were our cold war enemies also part of our conspiracy? (Not to mention the other countries of the world who had the technology to monitor what we were doing and confirm it.)

lmao My friend is russian and he says a lot of people in his country think the footage was faked.

i've spoken with some people from england too. And they say that many people in Europe are suspicious as well.

[edit on 6/2/2008 by JPhish]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Just thought I would add this to the thread.

A simple Inversion of colors, Auto fix (contrast Brightness and levels) and light blurring (to clarify the image distortion) in MS paint 2.0

This is what I got

I see a Pyramid... and I see a leg to what looks like a tripod for testing equipment or another camera...

Still seeing the face in the astronaut video though...

keep up the good work... and let us check it out before you finalize it...

Coven

[edit on 6/2/2008 by coven]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by JPhish

JPhish.....so, based on your Russian friend, and a few other blokes in Europe, you have determined that all of it was faked?

You are such experts, then you can provide back-up to these claims.

What is missing, and is slowly being revealed, is that Apollo...the landings were real. BUT, there was something hidden, the entire time.

You really need to look into this, much deeper.

The fallacy of the 'Apollo Hoax' is designed to deflect....it is dis-information.

If I may ask....how old are you, and your friends? Because, it seems the latest 'Apollo Hoax' trend usually falls to the twenty-something crowd.

What I am trying to tell you is....you have fallen for another "hoax", designed to throw you off the track of the real truth.

Please do some research here on ATS....keep your mind open along the way. Surprises are in store!!!!

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by JPhish
lmao My friend is russian and he says a lot of people in his country think the footage was faked.

Thanks for that...

I found this today...

seems NASA Forgot How To Go To The Moon!!! I was going to post it here but thought it better to start a new thread

You have just GOT to watch this one... Its done by PBS

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2-6-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

But, Zorgon.....isn't it true that there is a fully operational 'secret' space program currently going on?

Just a little confused.....why 'mock' NASA....or are you just mocking the media reports, from NASA, that contributed to that clip?

Z....we're on ATS....tell us!!!

Why make fun, if you know the reality of the actual 'secret program'???

OK....you can make fun of NASA all you want, but it leaves the wrong impression in people's minds. Please explain... thanks

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
OK....you can make fun of NASA all you want, but it leaves the wrong impression in people's minds. Please explain... thanks

NASA is not the one with the "Secret Space Program" That is the joint Army/Navy one I am not sure yet if that is with the Air Force Space Command or if they are running separate programs

Now be a good dandelion murderer and go see the PBS movie...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
...seems they too mock NASA

Secret Astronauts
(Also from NOVA on PBS)

These men, 17 in all, were set to make history in space as the first military astronauts, performing covert reconnaissance from orbit. Yet while NASA's astronauts were gracing magazine covers and signing autographs, the MOL teams were sworn to secrecy; most of the program's details remain classified even today.

www.pbs.org...

Please do try to pay attention I hate to repeat myself

[edit on 2-6-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
can only watch that vid from the US ^^^^^
that blows big time
is it on youtube or google do you know?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
The 4th video (astro-not) is gone because the excellent membership here proved the man WAS there, just turning his head to the left.

Look at the pics, look at the orientation of the writing on the snoopy hat.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Cool Zorgon.....thanks bunches!!!

I needed to see this.

Best

ps....I hate dandelions. Sounds suspicially similar to 'Dandy Lion'.....and he was in the 'Wizard of Oz'

A very bad stereotype, IMO

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon....which one died on Apollo 1?

Sorry about the one liner....it was a legitimate question.....

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I have just received a message from LunaCognita at YouTube, and Luna will be out of town for a week or so due to the family medical emergency. Things are hectic at the moment, but Luna will try to check online from time to time.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

Give Luna our Best... Hoping their father in law is well..

Also Thank 'em for pulling the astronot video until further review... It's always good to keep your research as scientific as possible!

**off point*** has anybody noticed my pyramid pic yet?

I lightly filtered it straight from NASA and got the same results...

Coven

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Hi guys been lurking for a bit at this fantastic site, but luna's vids peeked my interest n thought it was time to join in.

There is some great detective work in his vids, but my question is this. In the second vid "apollo 10-the music..." at around 5mins and discussed until 7mins, does anyone else hear:

"You wouldn't believe this thing!"

as opposed to Luna's interpretation

"You wouldn't believe this, Frank!"

Because for me that weakens the secret capcom manned by Frank Borman argument.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

I also hear "thing" and not "Frank" in that audio. In fact, the first thing that really bothered me about LunaCognita's analysis was that the audio didn't sound like Frank in any way. She goes on from there to make some unfounded guesses about a "covert" controller on the ground in Houston on a private channel. I don't believe any of that at all.

I must have listened to that audio 30 times. I just can't hear "Frank" being said at all.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Have just viewed lunas videos and found them very interesting, you speak of the lack of photos regarding the dark side of the moon, which jogged my memory as i teenager in Brisbane Australia. A mate of mine (who become my b in l ) showed me a photo of the dark side of the moon his father had on his desk. His father was a retired wing commander at RAAF Amberly in the late 60's . I will endeavor to get hold of it and get it to the lunarcognita if it is of any benefit.

I'm 50 now so this was a while ago now, still i'll give it a go.

cheers Jon

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mandrake
Can't find the 4th video.
It seems that it has been removed for some reason.

Maybe because it's ridiculous. What's the implication here Luna? That ISS's construction by the shuttle is being faked? I'm personally watching the space station being progressively built, I can see the segments as they're added to the station. It's not a hoax.

As for the 4th video, it was just a stupid picture where the astronaut's head was turned away but the camera could see the visor, so it looks like the astronaut has "no face" as if it's evidence of fakery. Anyone who's familiar with astronaut space suits will immediately recognize the brown and white cap they wear on their heads inside the suit - its orientation in the image proves the astronaut's head was turned to the left, away from the camera in that image.

I'm personally amazed how many people on this thread have fallen for Luna's deception and have given them praise.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
So...the videos show up on ATS, and all of a sudden the Astro-NOT clip goes missing along with it's producer?

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join