It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA exposed - Do NOT miss these videos!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+83 more 
posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I have just discovered these great videos on YouTube, which have been added there the last couple of weeks. (I did a search for them, but couldn't find anything.)

They are made by a director called "LunaCognita", and the user profile tells that he/she is 33 years old and from Toronto, Canada.

"LunaCognita" says:

For several years, I have been conducting what has become the most comprehensive forensic investigation into the validity of the Apollo lunar landing program and the National Aeronautics and Space Administration ever carried out before - and I am now ready to begin showing the world what they have been missing.

Video 1, "Apollo Lunar Cover-up (trailer) - PYRAMIDS on the Moon":
www.youtube.com...

Video 2, "Apollo 10 - Music Behind The Moon - the STUNNING TRUTH":
www.youtube.com...

Video 3, "Apollo 11's TV Camera - THE FIBER OPTIC LIE":
www.youtube.com...

Video 4, "The INVISIBLE ASTRO-NOT: More NASA lies":
www.youtube.c...!om/watch?v=OCE0X8g-2yc

[edit on 30-5-2008 by ziggystar60]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Yeah I've seen those I love the smudge marks from photo touch ups

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

Very interesting, just watched the first one and I'm quite intrigued! Will watch the rest later for sure!

Flag and a star for you!

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Edit to fix link to Video 4 (The INVISIBLE ASTRO-NOT: More NASA lies):
www.youtube.com...

Two useful links to documents for those who are interested:

Link to the Apollo 10 voice transcripts that are quoted from in video 2 (Music Behind The Moon - the STUNNING TRUTH):

www.jsc.nasa.gov...

Link to document quoted from in video 3 (Apollo 11's TV Camera - THE FIBER OPTIC LIE):

history.nasa.gov...

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Good find!

Where's John when you need him?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Wow, great thread. I can't wait to see more videos from this person. Too bad there's no audio file of the far-side music. I'd certainly like to hear that.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Sleuth

I also look forward to seing more videos from "LunaCognita"!

I have also sent a message through YouTube today and invited him/her to become a member here at ATS. I very much hope for a positive response - I am certain this person will be a great asset to this forum.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
You know, America's greatest rival at the time, the USSR was competing with us ferociously. They were monitoring everything we did, and we were watching them too.

Wouldn't they have had something to say about this monumental hoax?

Why did the USSR not protest or reveal the hoax. Instead it become known by them and verified that we were on the moon.

Were our cold war enemies also part of our conspiracy? (Not to mention the other countries of the world who had the technology to monitor what we were doing and confirm it.)

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Just watched the first video and must say that it certainly is interesting, but I still feel that not everything within the video clicked with me. I'll finish watching just because it is so darn interesting

Edit -
Star+Flag

[edit on 30-5-2008 by Leviatano]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38

Why did the USSR not protest or reveal the hoax.

I am certain there were collaboration between USSR and USA behind the scenes right from the start of the space missions. The lies have been maintained for decades now - that would not have been possible if there wasn't some kind of mutual agreement to hide the truth from all mankind. In my opinion.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Well my friend, a great find indeed!!
star and flag!!

There is just too much evidence out there that NASA has lied to the public to not believe that there are intelligently made structures (ancient or not) on the moon and Mars. With all the evidence people have brought to the publics attention, why they do not come clean is aggravating. With all the photo manipulation they have done in their history, its an obvious cover up. Not to mention when former astronauts come forward and tell the truth of what they saw makes them look even worse......but then they just chalk it up to "they are old, senile and looking for attention".

There has got to be a way to somehow photograph from earth, the structures and other secrets on the moon that NASA has kept from the public for years.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Starred and Flagged.

NASA has been covering up this stuff since its inception. I have seen way too much footage and airbrushed pics to even BEGIN to give them the benefit of the doubt.

+25 more 
posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Hello All, and thanks to Ziggystar60 again for dropping me the line and pointing out this fantastic site. I confess I am not very experienced with the Internet forums world as yet, but hopefully you fine people can give me a schooling on them!

When I started this investigation into the Apollo conspiracy and the validity of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration some five years ago, I confess I really had NO concept of how deep the lies went, or just how incredible the truth is. As a real space-buff since birth, I was well-versed on the "official" historical record for mankind's "Grandest of all Adventures", and common sense had already prevented me from swallowing that the government's story was actually the full truth. It really is soul-crushing however to discover that their story was NOT EVEN CLOSE to the truth - that we have all been played for fools.

I firmly believe that it is going to take many of us, working and sharing what we have uncovered and putting it all together in order for the full, naked truth to be realized.

I sincerely look forward to chatting further with you all, and thanks again for the email Ziggy!

Luna

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
It's videos like this that make me wish we could see what's on the other side of the moon. And yes it's unfortunate we *have to* rely on NASA for so much images and research, but I mean why doesn't a space agency in some other country come out and show us the truth if there is indeed structures up there? Are they all under this 'obscure and deny' mentality? We truly are a sad, pathetic race to be willfully hiding such important monuments if they do in fact exist, and whoever is spearheading this alleged cover-up is a soulless trader to his/her species and a devious hinderance in the pursuit of knowledge concerning our solar system and origin.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by QBSneak000
Well my friend, a great find indeed!!
star and flag!!

There has got to be a way to somehow photograph from earth, the structures and other secrets on the moon that NASA has kept from the public for years.

Thank you so much, my cool friend with the coolest signature!
But you know, there ARE evidence available if you have the patience, as I do - because I don't like being lied to. Look at the Apollo images that are made public, and remember that NASA released them at at time when they could not know that some day people would sit at home by their PCs and zoom in on things and adjust color, brightness and contrast...

Just look at this little "rock", photographed during the Apollo 17 mission at station 2. This is a cropped version of the image AS17-137-20931:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Huh. Great thread.

This is the type of stuff that got me on ATS in the first place.

Starred and flagged.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Luna WELCOME

You have just found your way onto the biggest site of its kind on the net.

There are many of topics im sure would interest you here on ATS and i think many you could contribute some info to. Im watching your vids and they are intersting to say the least

the saint

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I was just wondering if there was anyway of confirming the audio of Jack Schmitt saying "there are a lot of big boulders here, wink".

The pyramid image I would like to see the original of to see how it was cleaned up and to see it in better detail.

I have to admit I have often pondered Neil Armstrongs speech, just what was he alluding to when he mentions "truths protective layers" ?

[edit on 30-5-2008 by sherpa]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
In the video regarding the empty space suit, in one of the photo's you can make out a face or at least part of it. It looks as if he is looking towards the other astronaut so all you see is a slight profile (nose & part of cheek) and the black portion of the cap makes the suit look empty. If I can find the original photo's I will try and post here to show.......im not very good with computers and such lol. (not saying you are wrong....just something I noticed)

Great video's by the way. I made a friend request via youtube and subscribed to your video's
my youtube: dooberoober (all nature and work, no cover ups or ufo's....sorry:lol

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by LunaCognita

I can not even begin to tell you how WELCOME you are at this site! Your videos are absolutely fantastic, and to me personally, it is a great relief that I am not the only one who is certain that NASA has lied to us from the very beginning. I have found image after image with what is clearly artificial objects, and images that clearly have been manipulated and even painted.

I look forward to your future videos, and hope I soon will se new and compelling stuff from you! And please post a lot of comments on this site as soon as possible, because you have to have 20 posts before you can use the U2U - personal message - function. And by the way, I have picked you as one of my friends - I want to follow your work closely.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join