It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Beverly Hills Cop film is on its way

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   

If Indiana Jones can make a successful comeback after almost 20 years, why not the Beverly Hills cop?

Paramount Pictures has given the go-ahead for a fourth installment of its Beverly Hills Cop franchise, with Eddie Murphy on board to return to the role that launched his movie career, the studio said on Thursday

Source

Once again Hollywood proves that they are out of ideas .I love the first three films but I am bit concerned that the latest instalment might wreck a comic legacy (is there such a thing as a comic legacy ? )

To some extend I have been following the trend of Hollywood running out of ideas because I have gone to the movies to the see the latest Die Hard and Rambo films . Despite any reservations I have I will probably go to the movies to see the Beverly Hills Cop 4 .

I am not surprised that Eddie Murphy has signed on because he career hit rock bottom with the film The Adventures of Pluto Nash and may be making a come back since then .

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by xpert11

havent seen indiana jones yet and most likely wont
but the new Beverly Hills cop film sounds intresting
might watch it

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I think will be fun....its all about reinventhing these dayrs or re imagining...like the million sequels to almost every thing we saw in the 80s and 90's too....(48 hours, robocop, superman, terminator, and the list goes on)

join