It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain is Such a Friggin' No Good Punk!!! I Can't Believe This!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I need to read more about this before I comment. There must be a good reason why McDaddyCain changed his mind.
The bert meister might finally have a point but I'd really be interested to find out where Ubama stands on this.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by Alxandro]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

First, I don't think I insulted anyone here.

Second,

You don't want to lose your most experienced guys. That's why when troops try to apply for special duties, a lot of supervisors give them static, because they don't want to lose them.

They aren't "denying" them an education. McCain doesn't want to see guys just enlisting for three years and leaving with all the college benefits a guy that stayed in longer would get.

Weigh it out. Me and you don't want to lose our experienced guys, but we both want them to be able to attain better educations, they do deserve it after all.

See, it depends on how you put it.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Berti .. it's a whole lot more than just Obama not wearing a pin.
His lies. His corruption. His lack of experience. His lies. His sexism.
His racism. Oh .. did I mention his lies.

My quote still stands. People have taken bigger interest in a flag pin than things like this.

and a nudge.

AKA...a TOOL.

Seriously. He isn't too old. Old is relative. He's healthier at his age then I am at 46. It isn't his age that's a problem, it's his policies.

Are you referring to his body or mind? And I actually do believe that he is too many generations before what this world needs right now. Old school thinking for an old school world.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Well, thank you. You know, it is much more relevant than Obama saying '57 states'.

And for your info, Obama voted for the bill.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigbert81
Well, thank you. You know, it is much more relevant than Obama saying '57 states'.

Actually he was referring to 58 states.
Remember, he said he'd been to 57 with one more to go.

Speaking of write ins, I'm writing in Michael Savage.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join