It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost in my apartment and I got it on video

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by seagrass

or maybe he is now sitting with his girlfriend / wife and laugthing at all US at ATS that is thinking it is REAL.....

dunno but i see a purple shadow but no face.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Wow, that's one spooky video!!! I for one believe in it. I know what the music of the dead sounds like. Killian H. Gore.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by cadavaler

In 1863, Henri Fourneaux invented the player piano, which "plays itself" from a piano roll without the need for a pianist

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I don't know if it's a hoax or not but I didn't see a thing/form/shape sitting at the piano..even in the frames and enhanced pics posted after.

It was pretty good though and gave me a shiver while watching it.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
What happened to his other YouTube videos? The fact that the OP has disappeared from the thread doesn't help matters. He has been online recently. His ATS and meta account show recent activity. Unless the purple moaning ghost is using his ATS account, I think the OP is avoiding the thread.

Could a moderator check the IP(s) of the OP against some of the people that posted in this thread agreeing with him? More specifically, those who posted only a few sentences in this thread the day they registered. Maybe he didn't cover his tracks well.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
This is something i can comment on, I work for uk haunted as a paranormal investigator. I've been to some fantastic locations over the years. I've seen hours of video footage and stacks of pictures.
And it has to be something very convincing to get my attention.
However after watching your video i have no reason to believe that what you filmed was an entity.
Firstly, your composure was fine, i've been on vigals with some of the most hardened investigators, and on seeing something like that, i can tell you now they would have ran.
Secondly you said it was a cheap cam you bought, this might explain the colour distortion coming through the window behind the piano, causing an illusion of something being there.
Third and final, You just happened to be popping around the corner with cam in hand, and what a coincidence " a ghost"
Nice try, but not convincing enough.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
[edit on 16-6-2008 by cadavaler]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by orby1976

In defense of the OP.

In your first point. Everyone reacts differently. Some hardened investigators may have expectations that newbies may not thus reactions differ drastically.

On your third pint, please reread the OP. He already explained why he had the cam in hand.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
How crazy!
I can hear a man singing. Like in churches in europe...
Maybe you should check out, if somebody from a church lived before in this house.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
hey mate,

i grew up studying the paranormal, started pretty young as my mother was into it as well. i could see the outline of the apparition in that video, right from the start.

i have had plenty of experience's with paranormal entities, most with other people around at the same time. Everyone will react different when confronted by the real deal, so dont worry about knockers saying you moved wrong, and hence is a fake.

Cheers

ParaLynx

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
that ghost is singing..

u can CLEARLY hear it.

ok, we can hear something singing

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I just don't think it's real.

I think the lighting coming from the window, along with shadows from the curtains are in excellent positions to make our eyes form the presenece of a person. Also, upon entry into the room.. no piano sounds can be heard. It begins as soon as the camera has visual contact of the piano. The time between the notes is adequate enough so that you would be able to hear them before/upon entry to the room.

You say in your description you thought your wife was playing the piano.. though like I said, it couldn't be heard until you were actually in there.

In fact, the door doesn't seem to be closed to begin with! There's no doubt in my mind that it's fake.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I have to say, I've watched a few of these "ghost videos" and this has to be the most convincing. It would be more believable were the window closed. One sharp gust of wind could explain the music falling off. But the outline was unexplainable and very interesting... Hmm... Is this the first time you've seen this ghost?

Beautifully Ugly

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
obviously fake, it just seems too acted out to be real, also the "holy S***" was a bit lame, if i witnessed that in my house i'd be too shocked to say anything rather than say holy s*** about 50 times before the ghost even realises you're stood behind it with a camera.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TARBOX
I would love to believe what you say to be true, but I looked at the video 4 times and didn't see anything sitting on that piano bench. I even stopped it and tried to go frame by frame...still didn't see anything. The only thing that can't be explained is when you said hello, and the sheet music went flying.

Sorry..don't mean to be a pooper, but I didn't see anything.

I disagree. I can totally see a darker shape in the spot over the piano bench. head shaped almost. i was skeptical of a set up with u walking in, but i have to say that I've never seen a fake with the type of apparition in you video. I'm thinking this might be legit.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Creepy, yet I believe this to be a hoax. Baibai.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Hi,
I wrote you to your Mousemy account,
if you will be so kind, please write me back soon.Rubicone

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Hi,
2day i started searching people with same problems about piano.
After watching your video I am sure that you are of one.
If you would like know my case, I will write you.
But my MAIN question is : what did you do after this terrible
experience?
It´s still continue, or it was just for one time?
If you know some good method how to stop this sounds,
i will be so glad.

Take care, Rubicone
my email : [email protected]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I tried to watch it but the video has been removed. Can you please repost it or provide another link? I really am interested in it. Thank you so much.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join