Ghost in my apartment and I got it on video

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Last second you can hear a higher pitched note than the rest, possibly being the note to make the books fall
?

Other wise good video buddy, I enjoyed it

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
QUOTE:"For everyone who says they see the ghost. it isn't there. It is simply your brains trying to see what it wants in a badly pixelated video, much like the "this is an alien reptile shape shifter" videos that used to be presented on this site every other day. "

I believe my brain interprets what my eyes see. My eyes barely see a purplish body shape moving around in front of a piano. My ears hear moaning, and a scared person. My brain is trying to figure out how that is possible. Something is there. And my brain says "If it isn't a ghost, then it is a well made video"

an off topic tid bit:
I once woke up from a dream about lions. When I opened my eyes, the image of the lion was still in my "eyes". Then it popped away like disappearing pixels. I didn't know that our eyes actually see the images as we are dreaming. Makes me think blind people can dream.

Anyway, I walked through something once when I was about 10. I was looking in the pantry for something to eat when I suddenly decided to go down the hall, and all the sudden I was walking through something dark and cold. Then it was gone. I have always wondered what that was.

[edit on 1-6-2008 by seagrass]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by coolism

i don't see anything. i think you people are just forcing to see something that clearly isn't there.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by tjsteeler

first of all, i'm not trying to force anybody. I'm just posting wat i see in the video. If i'ts all my imagination, fine but i see it the whole time. The strange thing is i can't see it after "the figure" removes itself after the "hello part" so either it's my imagination or there is really something there but i'm not trying to force anyone!

gr. coolism

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Not sure if it's real or not but around 19sec. you can hear the voice and just after he says hello the so called ghost hits a different note like being startled.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by cadavaler

in your Ghost video:
i would like to know about the fan that is on the coach and blowing the curtains if you had put it there???

becuase to me i would normal but it so i can get the air from it, and not blow it at the window ???...

Originally posted by stellawayten
reply to post by Darth Logan

Yeah, and in his youtube video, "we won the lottery"
you can see that the fan is usually in the _

[edit on 5/31/2008 by stellawayten]

another thing has there happen anything eles then that One time???

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Hi OP and everyone else...

There IS another note that is played a nano of a second just before the books fell. A lower note key. I watched the clip many times just to make sure before I posted my finding. Listen carefully. To the OP, maybe the D note or something flat?

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alvatore
reply to post by tjsteeler

If u are alone at home, and u hear a piano playing itself. Then u try to figure out who played when suddenly it play by itself. After that u take a camera and film it while the ghost play the piano, of course u ar goin to say s*** mny time bcoz u a scared. Then wat, just film it QUIETLY?

Not everyone would run for the hills. I wouldn't, in fact, I like scaring the bjebus out myself, makes me feel alive.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
For everyone who says they dont see anything:

Ghosts dont appear like they do in contemporary Horror-Films.

Once you´ve seen a REAL ghost, you know they are barely visible, vague specks of fog, colour or light.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Hey, that is a really cool video! If you really think it's real, then have an expert check it out! Don't know if it's real, but it's fun to watch! Good luck!

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I don't know why everyone is always so skeptical, it looks like mostly everyone on this forum wants to debunk. I think I can see an outline of a shadow person (shadow folk).

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I haven't read the thread and I'm not going to because the hoax video doesn't deserve me spending my time on 7 pages.

I'm sure some one has already pointed this out, but in seeing the video one time it is obvious it has a looped sound-bite of "holy # *note*" over and over...it becomes blatantly apparent later in the video when both the "holy #" and the note get drawn out the same amount.

new topics
top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join