It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost in my apartment and I got it on video

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
so we have a fan that is blowing the curtains for no reason except dramatic effect.

we have books that look as if they were pulled not pushed.

we have a piano played by a "ghost" who is obviously very bad at playing.

The fact that the person recording moved the camera (or his body) before the books fell showing a jerking motion to pull something like maybe a string indicating he was the puller.

and the purple stuff, come on lens flare, besides who has ever heard of a purple ghost

fake or not fake? i think its FAKE, good try though you managed to fool a few.

(or maybe there is the 0.000001% chance that the ghost made the video look like a hoax as a hoax of his own, but i doubt it)

btw next time you want to make a video, just dont

[edit on 31-5-2008 by tankthinker]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by tankthinker

the fan as i said before. we need to hear what the OP has too say about that.

the books i don't think he pulled. he start going in too the room and so he move closer and then u think he has setup a wire??? maybe...

so if a ghost is real is has too be a good pianoinst ?? i am not a leo da vinci so i can not walk on earth after dead and paint stuff becuas I suck at that and so will ppl say "nope not a ghost thath did that drawing" because its looks bad"

at 10s in the movie if u stop, then we should see that there is a wire that he needs too pull the books but i can't see any thing but a normal room and a chair to the right.

he do make that jerking but if you where him would't you do that if the books fall and you think there is a ghost.

the purple can be from the light from the window and the lens mixs.

some time there is 2 site off things.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth Logan

Yeah, and in his youtube video, "we won the lottery"
you can see that the fan is usually in the window.

[edit on 5/31/2008 by stellawayten]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Infact many have reported that after someone they loved died they saw a dark blue/purple light.

I am one of those that have seen this light.

And indeed even my mother has seen it when someone she knew passed away.

In this video it does look like lense flare tho and the light i saw was much smaller and more brilliant.

You just cant speculate on anything as anything is a possible.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Here is an zoomed in image of a different frame.

img71.imageshack.us...

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
After watching their home video, maybe THEY are haunting the ghost.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by cadavaler

definitely did not see the keys moving so I would check the back in the strings area for a rodent of sorts and I'm beginning to believe that the books flying off was merely a coincidence with the window being open right next to it, and it being so windy.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by coolism

Nice work getting a clear image out of a flash video.

I was waiting for the original file to be uploaded to even bother trying.

To those that can't see the 'ghost', please check out coolism's pic above. To me it looks like a colonial-era lady, as in the curly, shoulder-length hair, puffy sleeves etc.

If you watch the video full screen and closely you can clearly see that it moves as if playing the piano. It isn't a lense flare. Still possible it was done with Aftereffects or something though.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
upon further inspection of this video- i think that it is either real- or a very good hoax. His story matches up with everything that takes place. However the quality of the video is too poor to say anything conclusive.

I'm not sure if anyone else does, but I definitely hear some sort of old woman moaning/humming poorly. I also see some sort of "purple haze"
visage sitting by the piano. I even see an arm and a hand touching the keys . . .

If you could host a video of you playing the individual keys on the piano; Based on the timbre, tone and resonance of the keys. I could see if the arm/hand i see "touching" the piano matches up with the sound that should be coming from it.

A better quality video would help as well . . .

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I gotta say, I think the video is cool, but then I know I'm too willing to give the benefit of doubt. Sometimes I think some people are too willing to take any doubt as a reason not to believe though.

In this case though, I think the OP would help his case if he just let someone here analyse the original thread - two people have offered to do it already. Even if it turns out to be nothing, at least then we know we haven't been intentionally hoaxed. I think that's what gets people's backs up, because no one likes to be lied to. I'm not saying the OP is trying to dupe us, but he could easily dispel that notion by letting us analyse the video. He's nothing to lose - no one will blame him for getting scared over nothing, and it might turn out to be something, you know?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
wow dude,i could definitely hear the moaning,like a deep roar i guess,i dont think this guy is trying to gain anything from this really,and there is no way he can prove it,but it looks pretty genuine to me...and remember ignorance isnt defined by a difference of opinion

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by tjsteeler

If u are alone at home, and u hear a piano playing itself. Then u try to figure out who played when suddenly it play by itself. After that u take a camera and film it while the ghost play the piano, of course u ar goin to say s*** mny time bcoz u a scared. Then wat, just film it QUIETLY?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by kadara_dk

the books i don't think he pulled. he start going in too the room and so he move closer and then u think he has setup a wire??? maybe...

I can think of three ways he could have achieved this by himself off the top of my head, with a very little preperation/set up.

I'm just saying the ghost piano is sooooo cliche. How come they never play the violin, or the trumpet.

I'm calling BS on this.

Your all seeing stuff you WANT to see, there is nothing there but a blurry video, compressed to crapola.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I didn't see it the first time, but If you look close you can see a vague opaque purple entity sitting on the chair.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Using a string to throw books is one thing, but that purple haze, i don't think its possible with a camera like that, it aint no lensflare either. This one is for real.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Look, to the people who linked my youtube videos here. I have to say I am kind of creeped out. I am just a normal person. I didn't expect people to go searching for all my info. The "We won the lottery video" is just a silly video because my wife and I decided to have fun with our new camera. That video was just for our friends to laugh at.

Frankly this is freaking me out more than the ghost.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I can see an outline of a body, so I took a shot and played around with it, and the shape really comes out.

I hope I can post this right.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by cadavaler
Look, to the people who linked my youtube videos here. I have to say I am kind of creeped out. I am just a normal person. I didn't expect people to go searching for all my info. The "We won the lottery video" is just a silly video because my wife and I decided to have fun with our new camera. That video was just for our friends to laugh at.

Frankly this is freaking me out more than the ghost.

People aren't "searching for all your info. They are simply showing us what you put on the internet for the whole world to see. If it was just for your friends, you shouldn't have put it online for everyone to see. If you didn't want us to see your other stuff, you should have used a different name.

Why are you completely ignoring those who question the authenticity of this video? Instead of answering any tough questions you have become very defensive and told us all we creep you out.

Edited to add........

For everyone who says they see the ghost. it isn't there. It is simply your brains trying to see what it wants in a badly pixelated video, much like the "this is an alien reptile shape shifter" videos that used to be presented on this site every other day.

[edit on 31-5-2008 by Tiloke]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jalien
reply to post by ~Waffles~

This to me is a clear hoax, of course I cant say that 100 percent becasuse I didnt forge it. If you look at the end how he pulls the camera away and how abruptly the filming stops its clear that is in keeping with so many hoaxs we get posted here. Im sorry too, who says "oh #" 500 times, Im sorry the first thing I would do is try to figure out what I am looking at, its not apparant right off the bat its a ghost, but it is to the guy filming it, like he has seen a million ghosts before. So many things about this screams, hoax.....have the film independtly analized and the camera...then I will relook at the evidence.

as you can see. this is were most of the people who ~say what they THINK they would do~ post.

to be perfectly honest, you cant say what you would do, because you dont know, its a spur of the moment.

i can say from experiance that i was drawn towards the first ghost i saw.
the ghost was mesmorising and looked like an angel, when i approuched it, it walked away from me and dissapeared though, i was 10 years old that time.

i beleive that this isnt a hoax, if it is its certainly well made, and it also seems that it isnt do-able withought the use of editing programs which we can obviously see arent used.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join