It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost in my apartment and I got it on video

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
The piano key not moving doesnt mean a thing since apparitions not only appear in visual but also in audio.

What the hell does the OP have to gain in creating a hoax in which the Ghost is hardly visible? Nothing.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
lol i did see something on the pinano but when i looked at the moive and try frame by frame i did see something . but there is a purple thing. NOT hoax

I got a picture with the purple thing and how do i show u all it ???? i can't use member upload YET ???

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Im uploading this image from the video for kadara_dk. It does feature a purple light.

[edit on 31-5-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
IMO, it looks like there is a being there. I suggest we get the pro's here to look at it and I suggest you send this to the Ghost hunters, they have people to look at this stuff and you will get an honest opinion there.

It still amazes me how people proclaim fake so quickly, sad really. After it has been examined by experts we will know more.

Good job

Maybe you can locate Ghost Hunters Sci-FI

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50

one dude from my job i did show him this video and the first thing he said was ( even before seeing it ) " i have seen it before and it is hoax" but he hadden seen it, but still after he just said " hoax ".

i do think there is something and i can se some purple ( never heard or seen any picture / video before with a purple ghost ) but what that is ?? dunno.

[edit on 31-5-2008 by kadara_dk]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Ok, so we know it's your account. Thanks for posting hello ATS.

I am a skeptic at heart, but I've also had my own experiences with an organ playing in the basement of my house.

What always bothers me about the videos is that we never see what was before or after on the video.

If you thought your wife was playing 1 note on the piano, why'd you grab the video camera? What's on the video after you said hello and the music fell over?

On the other hand, why bother making a lame ghost hoax video?

Any chance you can post the video pre and post what's already been uploaded?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Just because I would love to bring the point home. FAKE!!! Just wanted to say it one more time because I'm tired of seeing threads like this reach the top. C'mon people, get over it. Listen to me very carefully. When a video of alien or ghost 'just makes the cut' meaning it just barely made it out of the checklist it's fake. When it's real we will have at least one irrefutable moment. But this one all the way up to the damn camera SHUTTING off when any real action started...zzzzzzzzz blah. By the way to me, TERRIBLE acting job. Loving the moving closer while scared out your mind. Love how the ghost reacts to that hello. Love how you've pretty much just sat back and watched us discuss the validity of the video like most fake poser videos do instead of being super involved and as freaking surprised as we are! Please Please Please don't sit here and kiss his behind and defend the hoaxer claiming people like moi to be negative and 'not giving him a chance' and 'thank you for posting' and 'don't listen to those debunker guys'. C'mon save it. Don't feed into the crap. This thread is already too popular.

I'm on here like everyone else looking for the truth so don't get your feathers all ruffled because I (and many people like me) simply just get ticked, pissed and turned off by the liars and fakes on ATS who get in our way and create nothing but road blocks on our way to the truth. If you have a problem with my attitude thats fine but at least I'm not a lying fake. No sweet articulation just my opinion on the fake video. Thanks

P.s I'll be back to throw dirt on the next fake video I see too, so see ya soon!

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Has anyone noticed the table fan sitting on the couch? Aimed towards the window that has the curtians blowing? Personaly I never have set a fan on the couch, but thats just me. But it does make a nice special effect though.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I noticed a small, but maybe important detail.

At the end when the books fall, the piano sounds a lower note than the one that's been repeating. BUT... it sounds like the lower note sounds before the books could have hit the keys.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by jalien

Jalien,

How do you know it is a hoax, proof? and it is very easy to say 'oh I wouldn't have done what he did in this situtation', of course you wouldn't because you aren't him. I would have been saying things a lot worse than 'oh sh*t'.

You may have pee'd your pants and run away like a little girl, maybe that's what the guy in the video should have done then you wouldn't think it was a hoax? .... give it up.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Darth Logan

i have look at the fan and what i can see is that it is on. but does that proof that this is a hoax ??

maybe the ghost have move some stuff. we need to get some answar on that from the OP.

and then agian. have you seen the purple stuff ( ghost )

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by kadara_dk

Yes, It's (the purple stuff) behind the sunny-D in my fridge!

Just kidding.

I beleive that is caused by the excessive light comming through the curtians that are beign blown around by the fan on the couch and camera is trying to adjust to the light.
Im not saying it's not real but, it is all a bit suspicious to me.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
Ever think he could have joined ATS BECAUSE of the video?

the video was taped 2 days after his ATS registration.

that's why i found it so suspicious. seems a little too coincidental, IMO.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   

then explane me how i can see a little off it on / at the piano and after he says hallo or the last word then we see it ( on the pic i took of it ) away from the piano ?? a little weird i think...

but also i think it is weird he knows how the ghost move back, if u look how he turned the cam at ghost just before its end..

i have still not yet seen a man (boy) or a woman ( girl ) only the purple.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   

This is called a lense flare in the photography community. Hope that helps a little.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I was going to say that as being a possibility but you beat me to it.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Ive used a sharpening filter and you can very much see a figure sitting behind the piano. If this is a fake, it's for sure very well done.

[edit on 31-5-2008 by coolism]

[edit on 31-5-2008 by coolism]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by coolism

Hi mate that picture is a little small can you please make it bigger ?

Take care.

Regards
Lee

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join