It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush wants even more of your money!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
AAAAAHHHHHHH! I'm going to explode already!

"President Bush is making an unprecedented request to use up to $1 million budgeted for a possible presidential transition to train top officials who would join his administration if he should win a second term.

The proposal, which will require Congress' approval, is the first time a president has sought to use public transition funds to prepare officials to enter a re-elected administration, White House officials and others say. "

www.cnn.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   
"Democrats and experts on presidential transitions say the funds should not be used when a sitting president is re-elected."

I would have to agree with the opposition on this issue, even though Congress usually give elected officials funds when they start a new term, Bush and his administration is already in office.
Bush is just ridiculous, he wants to cut funds on projects that benefits the public, but then he wants funds from the public to benefit his administration.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Anyone else getting tired of their money being used for nonsense yet? What exactly do we pay taxes for again?

Impeach the piece of # so we can get yet another worthless, white, well-to-do, well-fed, business criminal in office...

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorfinn Skullsplitter
Impeach the piece of # so we can get yet another worthless, white, well-to-do, well-fed, business criminal in office...

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

American Government: Sticking to ya 24/7
*Now available in supersize*

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorfinn Skullsplitter
Anyone else getting tired of their money being used for nonsense yet? What exactly do we pay taxes for again?

That's just it. We don't know for sure but I have some pretty good ideas. There are too many to list but the governments response is "if we told you what your taxes are being used for then that would a violation of national security." Most of it is wasted or pointless and has no significance on us or the economy.

1. UFO technology
2. Keeping the secrets "secret"
3. www.taxpayer.net...
4. Using more money than promised on the war in Iraq

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Ah hem, again, Republicans want us, the people, the other 98%, to pay for his next administration? Um, you kind of have to win before you can do that, don't you? And he might not. Well, the GOP might not rig the election, again, so yeah, he probably will be able to use the money he takes from the people to appoint more rich white heterosexual christian males, I mean republicans.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Well, ol' Dubya can have my hard earned 'Satan Backs' if he really needs them. He can go ahead and use em' as he sees fit too, that's fine.

All I want in exchange is that HE PERSONALLY come to my simple little home, which I can barely afford now. Get down on his knees, and pull the 'Freshly Soiled Bills from Between my ButtCheeks with his Teeth, One at a Time. With a Smile and a 'Thank you for your help, you are a True American Patriot who I, G.W. Bush, as President, am Just a Worthless, Cowardly, MoneyGrubbing Butt-Pirate in Comparrison!" spoken by him word for word upon leaving.

Now I ask you, is that too much to ask?? Ya, I didn't think so either....
Come get your some more blood money you don't deserve Mr. B. I'll be waiting!

new topics

top topics

join